What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

An update of my status…

My rank is 1090 (Planet Eater).
    Pigs : 2.502.589
    Coins : 602.344.038
    Gems : 41.328
    Sparks : 901.700 (Left not used yet).
    89/89 Missions / Achievements Complete.
    Complete Events 60189 (up to now) – “The Veteran” Achievement.
    48/48 Energonicon.
    68/68 Transformers Obtained.
    68/68 Transformers full accessorized.
    5/68 Transformers Promoted at 210% Bonus (Green Crown).
    10/68 Transformers Promoted at 175% Bonus (Red Crown).
    10/68 Transformers Promoted at 140% Bonus (Purple Crown).
    43/68 Transformers Promoted at 75% Bonus (Silver Crown).

All my gems, coins, pig kills are legitimate and i have bough in the past enough bundles with characters when the price was in logical prices.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I like the format:

My rank is 1127 (Planet Eater). – obviously I have some bots at some very high levels.
    Pigs : ~450,000
    Coins : ~20,000,000
    Gems : ~61,000
    Sparks : ~1,070,000 (Left not used yet).
    89/89 Missions / Achievements Complete.
    Highest level achieved on shockwaves spire: 90
    48/48 Energonicon.
    68/68 Transformers Obtained.
    I own EVERY accessory in the game, most powered up quite a bit.
    5/68 Transformers Promoted at 210% Bonus (Green Crown).
    13/68 Transformers Promoted at 175% Bonus (Red Crown). – making 1 from each squad promoted at least to 175%. So I can run every 2 bot event at least at 910%.

legit player, don’t  spend money on the game.

WhiSp7
    @whisp7

Hi, my current rank is 310. I’m pretty new to the game, would mind explaining :
    – what bots are ;
    – best ways to earn gems ;
    – if it’s worth or not to have fb friends playing, and why?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@whisp7

• bot – short for robot, also known as transformer
    • There is no secret to making gems, just maximize what you can get daily.  Play the spire, run missions sped up with pigs, finish the daily quests, always spin away your extra materials at the lab, double up your daily rewards.  But it’s a lot like money, it easy to make more when already have a bunch.
    • not really, you might get some better teammates, but they are useless anyway
    BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

If you get some FB friends, you are likely to get a slow stream of gems. Maybe just one or two a day, but sometimes a lot more.

WhiSp7
    @whisp7

@pandaczar12 thanks for your reply. How’s easier to get more gems if you already got some?

@buriedtreasure
    how do you get extra gems by having fb friends playing? Thanks!

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

When you go on missions, you can bring a “friend” along with you. If you use them and thank them, they receive a gem. If one of those friends brings along your bot and thanks you, then you will get a gem (or some coins) too. You collect them by going to the friend activity tab.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

When you get to the point that you have a bunch of gems, you also have nothing to spend them on.  So they come in faster than they go out.

Quite frankly, I’d recommend you run from this game right now before you get in too deep.  It takes forever to get everything, and then when you do the game is pointless.

WhiSp7
    @whisp7

@buriedtreasure oh, thanks. Do you know how can I find someone to add in order to make him bring me to missions? :D

@pandaczar12
    your reply scares me ahah

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’m was being serious.  I wish someone would have told me the same thing on the day I installed this game.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

Aren’t all games kind of pointless? If the goal is to waste time and have small bits of fun, it isn’t pointless. If the goal is to max out everything, it will take forever (meaning YEARS), and when you get close, they will change the rules. In the mean time, the cheaters will pass you up.

As for finding people who play the game that are willing to be FB friends, I thought there was a list of people here who do that.

WhiSp7
    @whisp7

@buriedtreasure could you tell me where to find it please?^^

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

There are much better games to waste your time on.   – Sincerely a guy who has spent years maxing everything out, and has nothing left to do but maintain his maxed out state.

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

It’s on Facebook (at least the one I can find is there. I couldn’t find one here):

You should join that group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/abtdp/

And then look at this page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/abtdp/permalink/973391352741498

WhiSp7
    @whisp7

Thanks for your reply @BuriedTresure.
    OT question : does anyone know if the energonicon “gold brick” multiplies coins gaine by our ally when called? Thnks

Anobix
    @anobix67

Quick question regarding rank and events.

Is it beneficial to hold back on ranking up bots I don’t use/plan to use for anything and only rank up the better bots? As I understand it getting paired in events is against people in a similar rank (I’m currently rank 120, been playing for a few weeks or so). I initially was leveling everything up to level 4-6 or so, but figure that I may as well stay as low as possible and use my higher level/promoted bots to compete against people of lower rank that may not have as high of a level/promoted TF?

Is that a valid strategy or do folks generally always have someone upgrading at any given time?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My rank is 1159 and (wait for it) Nautica 😯

I noticed this today so I’m not sure when the rank names were changed or new ones added.

cuxdavide
    @davide

@anobix67 i’m agree with you, rank up a bot only allow you to find harder opponents in events, for example i have a level 15 devastator but i haven’t noticed any visible upgrade in firepower or defense from level 10, of course at level 1 to 5 usually are weak.

anyway, thanks to this strategy, in few months of game i have all bots expect beachcomber (i will take it next event of this squad), all ergonomicons, 88 on 89 prizes, a lot of gems and sparks for promote only the right bots, level 132 in spark run and every day i pass a level with only 1 or 2 bots of 5 in the run.

i think to start to rank up every bot only when i will have enough sparks to promote to green at least one bot per squad, actually i can only promote 5 bots i think…

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@grimlockdown, Haha, I had not noticed either until I saw your comment and checked.  I am also “Nautica” at lvl 1156, after (?) years at “planet eater.”  Guess that is a promotion?  🤔

Pako
    @pako

Finally, “new” promotions, not as funnier as the ones before Planet Eater. I am Red Alert (level 1188).

Asen_77
    @asen

I am same 1188 at this moment and upgrading Greenlight and I am also Red Alert.

otter
    @otter

1158…….. not sure what this will bring…… hopefully NOT like their last “fixes”….

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Level 1203 is !Missing String!

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

I was “missing string” until they did the last fix of the challenge run with the update. Now it says Sideswipe at rank 1231.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.