What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

A bit (something like 40 levels) old screenshot
    OneMillionPigs.png
    Talking about useless resources i.e. One. Million. Pigs.

Googs
    @ncaddy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I have hit rank of 960. Starting to run relatively low on Pigs and Coins as I have pretty much used them all up for Missions and Crates. I am holding on to a couple thousand gems which I use every now and then for a double spark run every few days and for the odd re-charge during events if I’m close to getting first position.</p>

BuriedTreasure
    @buriedtreasure

My rank is in the Mid 900’s (iPad is not near me at the moment), but I am responding because I am curious about your coin situation. I am not busy opening dozens of crates a day. Usually just the minimum 1 free and 4 more (15,000 coins x 4), so my coins are relatively stable. If I am in a competition, there often isn’t anything worth purchasing, so I buy 150 or 200K coins with the leftover tokens. I sometimes, but not often, double the bonus.

If you play even a little every day and do not overspend, you really shouldn’t have a problem with coins.

Gems are obviously a different issue, but lately I have spent them to buy a new character because it is way less stressful, and because of the bonus tokens and spark, it is often more lucrative than trying to play to win every day.

Googs
    @ncaddy

Definitely not a huge problem with coins. I was opening all the crates available but am down to about 9 million. I want to keep about 5 million saved up for when there is a new character that needs updating so am only doing the minimum to achieve the daily challenge requirements.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

113, but I started playing last week.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

An update of my status…

My rank is 916 (Planet Eater).
    Pigs : 2.034.264
    Coins : 415.205.567
    Gems : 58079
    Sparks : 641950 (Left not used yet).
    89/89 Missions / Achievements Complete.
    Complete Events 53320 (up to now) – “The Veteran” Achievement.
    48/48 Energonicon.
    61/62 Transformers Obtained. (Awaiting for the new Blues Transformer)
    61/62 Transformers full accessorized.
    61/62 Transformers Promoted at 35% Bonus (Bronze Crown).

All my gems, coins, pig kills are legitimate and i have bough in the past enough bundles with characters when the price was in logical prices.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Dang, those numbers for gems, sparks, and coins are insane.

Are you just not spending?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

+9 rank, now 122.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig yeap not spending on anything why i should? Don’t see the reason i am also not playing to much also so yeah it’s all been there…

When i will hit a million Sparks then i will go all out to upgrade all the TFs up to Silver Crown Promotion. Well i am not playing any more the same way that i used to be.

Asen_77
    @asen

@elpapam Don’t you have some of the TF’s with Red Crown, or all are like this – Bronze Crown promoted?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@asen I haven’t any red crown or purple crown transformers all my transformers and 61 are all 35% promoted to bronze crown.

IsolatorFR
    @isolatorfr

My rank is 197; I’ve been playing for a long time.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My rank is 149 (Agent)

Pigs: 7753

Coins: 22309

Gems: 139

TFs: 26

Customized: 22/26

Fully Customized: 1, Thundercracker.

61/89 Achievements

635 Events

328 Missions

27 Energonicons

Highest TF: EG, Level 9

Lowest TF: UOP, Level 3

Silo Level 10.

Medicamento
    @medicamento

My rank is 817 (Planet Eater).
    Pigs : 399.533 (used several thousands to boost missions)
    Coins : ~200.000, still upgrading bots and buying at least 10 silver crates/day
    Gems : 1284
    Sparks : 1920 (still upgrading bots).
    87/89 Achievements Complete.
    Complete Events 15453 (up to now) – “The Veteran” Achievement.
    48/48 Energonicon.
    62/63 Transformers Obtained. (Awaiting for the new Femme Fatalle Transformer)
    62/63 Transformers full accessorized, but a few not with the best gear avaiable.
    Best rank promotion are 2 purple crowns and 2 with other purple levels

Grimlock
    @grimlock

I used to play before events and had all the bots(ultimates were the last back then), did an update and lost everything cause i never played online and it reset

Just started playing again and am 1 level short of the first grimlock

this time with events I am logging online twice a day so I hope I dont lose everything again

moi
    @moifirst

@grimlock
    Tip: Connect to facebook  to make sure that you won’t lose your progress in the future.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

An update of my status…

My rank is 946 (Planet Eater).
    Pigs : 2.132.948
    Coins : 417.270.144
    Gems : 61.666
    Sparks : 749.800 (Left not used yet).
    89/89 Missions / Achievements Complete.
    Complete Events 55135 (up to now) – “The Veteran” Achievement.
    48/48 Energonicon.
    63/63 Transformers Obtained.
    63/63 Transformers full accessorized.
    63/63 Transformers Promoted at 35% Bonus (Bronze Crown).

All my gems, coins, pig kills are legitimate and i have bough in the past enough bundles with characters when the price was in logical prices.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

i did at the beginning but only ever played offline to avoid the ads. and back then i had limited data so i coud not use like i can now. and since every transformer back then could be obtained offline i did not think about logging in online to safeguard. i was very foolish back then. so one day when i updated, it reset me back to like lv10 which was my last log in of facebook back then. i got so mad i deleted the app and moved on to new games. recently i watched my nephew play and got reinteristed and downloaded it again myself. been very fun to do events but i gotta work on promoting more to get tokens easier.

i restarted with my second fb account 10 days ago and am rank 71 now. with novastar(gem deal for 750 gems which are super easy to collect on a new game) and elita one(used novastar in the event and earned her) working to rachet now

this time with events and spark run and soundwave spire i am logging in every day online so i hope i am doing it right ths time and cant lose anything

Anonymous

otter
    @otter

Made to 1002 today……

dettwork
    @dettwork

Now at 1019 & finished the last upgrade of my bots today!  All at 15 or higher!

Yes happy

Patting myself on the back right now (yes flexible shoulders)

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Hit a new milestone!

otter
    @otter

1040…….and climbing………

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

1085 and well i trying & hopping…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.