Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley I think the reflect negative is a support ability, so a bird must be buffed for this to have a chance to proc.
    Interesting that you already saw TH though…really starting to wonder if all these are plants to provoke purchases.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I have now faced him 3 times. Yes he puts up a little pink shock sheild. Not useful unless against a venomous team I think.

Edit: Now 4 times but two of the opponents are players I regularly meet. I don’t think these are plants. People who have them just want to use them I guess.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dragonofheart73 Thank you for the information.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@suzyq The reason you don’t see the ability to borrow birds is because the message, “Event battles need stamina! Use a stamina drink to restore one stamina point.” covers the part where you’d be able to click on borrow a bird. Do not make the mistake of clicking the start battle button at the bottom right since it will automatically use the required stamina potions and start the battle without giving you a chance to select a bird. Instead keep clicking the stamina drink icon until you have enough stamina and the message will disappear so you will be able to borrow a bird, then you can start the battle with 3 birds or use Piggy McCool as the third.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

@mvlna2 – burn your stockpiled stamina! That’s what I did.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Castle is open – get those LCs!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dallasreds Thank you for those kind words.

@timber
    I’m in Silicon Valley. A store called Fry’s Electronics regularly has sales for refurbished Android tablets for $30. Visit http://images.frys.com/art/email/021716_wed301qpw/wed_web.html?promocode=3625022 and you’ll see an 8″ Android tablet regularly priced at $79 on sale today and tomorrow for $29. You need to be on Fry’s e-mail list to get these offers, but joining is free. Vist http://www.frys.com/ and in the top right part you’ll see a link to get their promo code e-mails.

I was thinking about buying the iPad mini 3 because the battery on my iPad 3 is old and needs to be charged every night, but prices have gone down so much I can buy an iPad 3 battery for $20-30.

FYI: Apple never has sales and teacher, student or reseller pricing will never be as good as that Best Buy sale. The only people that can buy Apple products at half off are Apple employees and they can only purchase one item at half off per year.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Hi! If you are only level 11, you definitely need to spend your time playing battles you can win before you start spinning for items. Maybe when you’re level 40, but really, focus on getting Paladin. You’ll find the game a lot easier once you get him.

Pointless
    @pointless

Yikes, that’s some nasty damage…(fully maxed already…hmmm)

2016-02-18-13-35-15.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@killerkea Thank you for the useful information as well.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@graugeist @killerkea — Are you guys off moderation now? If so, about time!
    I did spend stamina to open the castle and play it. I guess I missed the part about borrowing a friends bird. Used a lot of pig cherry juice and burning veggie cake, but did make it.
    BTW, the last guy doesn’t take damage >640 (or something) so the venomous team I’d been using didn’t work very well.
    Forgot to track how many LC I got, but I did get some.
    Don’t have new Blues class yet — Should get today. I don’t really see the need for burning more stamina to get the last few items (arrows).

Pointless
    @pointless

@mvnla2 Lovesick Prince Porky (or something like that) is modified, and easier, than regular Prince Porky. He has a capped maximum damage per attack, as opposed to simply dodging an attack >x. So you should be able to damage him all the time to an extent. I went in to the dungeon somewhat prepared (as I remembered his previous incarnations) and took Samurai, which obviously was a good move.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@pointless

Yes, already fully maxed… Do you think really that is a real player who unlock fast new class and reach faster rank 12 ?

I do not sincerely think that it is a real PvP.
    The opponents are generated by computer and it assigns it at random photo Facebook.

All this to persuade you that a real person really has to spend some money to have a high-powered team, also inciting you thus to spend on making level you.

And opposite it is similar, it is your photo which serves to persuade that you possess a high-powered team (while you spent nothing).

Beautiful manipulation.

Pointless
    @pointless

@grimmjow exactly, hence the hmmmm
    I used to think these kind of things were due to the ever-present cheaters (as Rovio really doesn’t seem to care and/or be able to rid this game of them) simply hacking to get unlimited LCs, but recently have been thinking along the same lines as you.

Either way, nefarious

EDIT: but to be perfectly fair, I am only 3 golden arrows away from getting Treasure Hunter myself, and since he’ll be my only class not at M12 and have the snouts, it’ll be just a mindless button push over and over and over at the Dojo to reach M12

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@grimmjow I don’t have the TH yet but have only one more item to obtain. When I get him it will take only a few minutes to max him to 50/12 because all my birds are already at that level/rank. I’ve forgotten what the snoutling cost is but he will be offered in the dojo and stay on offer until I have maxed him. I have done this with both Witch and Frost. Neither have cost me a single lucky coin.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

@bubley —

Did your dojo allow you to level up TH? After getting him, I went right to the dojo, and the only offer is all of Blues for 15 LC. I’ve waited through an entire update cycle, and not snout offers yet. Just wondering if Rovio “fixed” this. Oh how I perish the thought of running TH all the way to M12. It took nearly 3 months to get Illusionist up to L12.

Pointless
    @pointless

@cdrguy I dearly hope that isn’t the case! Just got TH and now have just under half an hour to wait for the next Dojo visit…I, too, really don’t want to think about running another class to M12. Even the silver lining of my Event wheel actually showing a 6K all and 6K Blues possible spin is not all that heartening

Pointless
    @pointless

NOT COOL ROVIO

Sigh…I guess we all gloated too much in this open forum about how easy it would be to get TH to M12 being the only class left…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, I now have TH, and I can’t upgrade him. Tried hard close and restart, but still got the same offer: upgrade all Blues classes for 15 LC. Picked reset the Dojo offerings for 5 LC; lost the 5 LC and got the “all available classes are sold out” message.
    Has anyone been able to upgrade TH if all the rest of their classes are at rank 12? If so, how?

kyododom
    @kyododom

@mvnla2 @pointless
    Yeah, I’ve got the same problem as well (latest iOS; iPhone 6).
    All my birds are 50/12, so I went to the Dojo…This sux bad, man.

Pointless
    @pointless

Completely

Next dojo round I got the 75LC 1000 points for all classes as my only offering.

Rovio (because we all know you watch this forum), are you really expecting us to spend a whole lot of time upgrading one pretty much useless class by grinding?

To what end? Replaying the same levels over and over when a lot of us have everything the game has to offer so far? Or is this it? A final cash grab…

Try again…way harder

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I’m hoping they locked it down until after the events then we can upgrade TH

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Earlier this week I reported a cheater during the event, they reset his score and now he is back up again… good job Rovio.

What’s the point of resetting the score if you don’t find out how they cheat in the first place? They will just keep doing it.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@pointless, @bubbley,

I too, as soon as I have the new class, with my +900k snouthling, me could quickly rise to the rank 12.

But I refuse to believe that ALL the players whom we meet have systematically :
    – Level 50
    – Rank 12
    – Set legendary complete
    – Complete legendary banners

There are necessarily players “relentless”.
    Thus or my hypothesis is just or the opposite teams really exist but are selected, moving away the weakest.
    In every case, there is manipulation, the free will of the fate do not exist in the arena

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cdrguy no. When I got him my dojo read all classes sold out etc. I closed restarted all that stuff still the same. This is ridiculous everyone has a different problem. I use iPad Air 2 iOS 9.2.1.

Some people have upgraded to rank 12. I met a couple in the arena this morning.

@gh0sti
    what rank did you manage to achieve? I played you yesterday shortly after he first became available.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.