Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I did get a different offer as mentioned a above. Two instead of one but both for LC.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

During the event yesterday, I uninstalled the game, cleared the memory and reinstalled it. Then I got two offers: 75 LC, and 15 LC for the Blues. I have no idea what I can do with 950k+ snouts.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bubley — Interesting — All your classes are at rank 12, except for TH and you got 2 offers at the same time — both for LC?

@suikyo
    — Are all your classes at rank 12 except for TH?
    @all — I’ve not gotten 2 rounds at the Dojo since the event ended; both resulted in “sold out”. However, the second one changed to “500 for all blues for LC” after I hard closed the game and restarted.

kyododom
    @kyododom

Just for info for those who’re trying to resolve the Dojo mystery:

I just went to the Dojo and saw one offer: “+500 Mastery for all blues for 15LC”. Closed the Dojo. Opened it again, and there were now two offers, with the second one being: “+1000 Mastery for all birds for 75LC”.

Tried closing/opening the Dojo a bunch more times, but just the two offers remained.

All my birds, other than TH, are 50/12.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 same thing this morning two offers both for LC.

I am seeing more and more 50/12 TH in the Arena so some people must have solved the problem of the dojo. I don’t believe these are all bogus players in fact I know @gh0sti is real.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It’d be nice if I could be one of the unbugged Dojos, so I could buy mastery for TH, too! :D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Me too. I hate the thought of grinding it to rank 12.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@mvnla2 all classes except TH reached 12 about half a year ago.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I had a reply from Rovio this morning. They say their developers are aware and are investigating the problem. I wait in anticipation.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley @mvnla2 @everybody It seems like the TH Snoutlings offers shows up in the Dojo now! :-D

kyododom
    @kyododom

@angryjohnny

Right on! Thanks for the heads-up.

Pointless
    @pointless

YES!
    Snout offerings again! Just got TH to M12 at the Dojo…bug has been fixed!

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

Just a little follow up on my previous post about the guy who cheated the event away.
    In the end, he still got his 1st place, with me ending 3rd because I dropped from 1st to 2nd place in the last day and well, he popped up 1st from nowhere.
    I don’t wanna think about the guy who realized too late he was going to get 4th place instead of 3rd because of the cheater, he must have been pretty pissed off after two weeks of busting his ass off to get that 3rd place.

TLDR: Rovio reset the cheater score after I reported him 4-5 days ago, then he cheated again ending in first place again, I reported him again but they were too late in taking actions and he got what he wanted on the last day. :/

They need to understand that resetting cheaters scores do not work, they need to understand how they cheat in the first place and fix that, else it’s just pointless work. :/

Joey
    @joeyba

I just went to the Dojo and used 70 x 500 to upgrade TH (70 in a row: WOW!!). Used all what I had. He’s now level 7.
    Working to farm more now to continue..

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I can confirm that TH is upgradable by snoutlings now. Took me a while of clicking LOL. Now all my classes are at 12.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@ryogokusama I agree that Rovio need to stop the cheats altogether. It’s a shame they didn’t stop him on Sunday also. I was lucky on that score. I had 2 cheats in my Arena league one I previously reported during season 2. I didn’t report them because I had no photographic evidence but someone else did and much to my surprise their scores went to zero in the last few minutes of the game. They are however still out there.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@pointless @bubbley — I came here earlier this morning to report that I was still getting “all sold out” even after exiting, doing a hard close, and restarting the game. So I was pretty envious when I read that lots of people were able to upgrade TH at the Dojo.
    Anyway, I exited, did a hard close of everything, did a hard power down (does not restart automatically — requires luck or good timing), and then restarted.
    At last! Actually got a snoutling offer for TH! The first few offers only had 2 slots filled: 1000 for all, and 500 for TH. After a few of those, I got 1000 for all, 500 for all blues, and 500 for TH.
    Not sure how long it took me to get to 12, but quite a while, and TH was 5 when I started.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@mvnla2

You must be good luck. Went in this morning and the Dojo had the 70-snoutling offer. So, was able to insta-up TH.

Takes about 31,000 snoutlings and ~450 taps. But at least that is done now!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I think Venomous has been dying ever since Mana set came out. TH is just the last nail in the coffin, as everybody can take it to counter Venomous, no longer having to hunt for Mana Well.

@mvnla2
    – oh yeah, confirm that TH is upgradable in Dojo. I got multiple buys for snouts. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 glad you got it. Yeah you do get repetitive strain injury.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Thanks for your information. I just upgraded my TH to mastery level 12.

dillo
    @dillo

Here’s a query – does Mana cancel TH reflect? I get that TH reflect would take place first (offensive attack resulting in rebound) but would Mana’s 60% negation of negative effects cancel that?

@graugeist
    I use Venomous on TH teams without issue via dispel effects (usually use THE Sling for the Blues but I could use the Phoenix Feather instead, prefer my Mana or Living Lightning sets).

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@dillo What Mana Set should prevent in this situation, it’s the landing of a negative effect on your team, reflected with the opponent TH ability, with a 60% chance, so nothing new here.
    I haven’t tested it yet, since my TH is still level 5, but if it doesn’t work this way then it’s bugged.

dillo
    @dillo

I have now tested that theory and Mana does limit the rebound effect but it doesn’t seem to be as much as 60%, more like 30% (could be observer bias). Dispel does not rebound but does not always remove Untouchable.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.