Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

So the event has started for me and I played it. The thing I noticed that the number of items needed to make Treasure Hunters all required two only and the 5-stamina level along with the 7-stamina prize wheel has changed recently. The chances to win the prizes for these two levels has been reduced, for the prize wheels has changed like the 3-stamina prize wheel.

Joey
    @joeyba

@kogurazul they just changed all numbers to 5 10 15 15 20 as in previous events! I think it was a mistake . I had them at 2 also but now changed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Just played 3, 5, and 7 stamina battles. Encountered several golden pigs, but none of them gave LC. My event still says 2 items required of each kind. I got the 2 in the first 2 battles, so can’t say anything about chances of prize in the 7 stamina battle. If I recall correctly, it was only the 7 stamina battle that had 2 chances for the prize.
    The thing that has changed is that once you have all the items, the 7 stamina wheel does not have any snoutlings, but the max award is less. There are 2 slots with the max award, so the average award/snoutling has increased, but the max award/snoutling has decreased.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Here’s my first run through of the first 3 levels. Quite the cakewalk frankly speaking.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

All one say 2. I have fought three battles no golden pigs gave any coins. Anyone get coins?

Anonymous

@mvnla2
    How many medals are in those two max slots on the 7 stamina levels?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

[Edit]: Fixed errors in 3 and 7 stamina battles.
    Award wheel report after all items achieved for first set of levels, although in the past the award wheels have been the same for other sets:
    3 stamina: max slot 450 (1 slot)
    Assuming 3 stars:
    Average award / stamina = 109.4
    Maximum award / stamina = 191.7
    5 stamina: max slot 450 (1 slot)
    Average award / stamina = 97.5
    Maximum award / stamina = 140
    7 stamina: max slot 450 (2 slots)
    Average award / stamina = 96.4
    Maximum award / stamina = 117.9
    None of the award wheels have slots filled with snoutlings or stamina drinks.
    You are better off playing the 3 stamina battles whether you re-spin to get the max award or take the first spin.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Does any one have a complete list of the awards for 7 stamina after all items achieved? I made a mistake writing them down.

Anonymous

@mvnla2
    Do you mind showing your calculations for the averages per stamina spent? I’m coming up with different numbers from you in that regard for this event, just as with the last one. I would show mine, but I don’t know how to embed a spreadsheet.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@poptimus — Will do once I correct data for 7 stamina battle. — And it may be a while:
    @all — The number of objects required just changed to 5, 10, 15, 15, 20. Maybe was the first time I switched games this morning?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@mvnla2
    What is the best way for max point ?
    Do you think that the 2 items of each is a bug ?

gh0sti
    @gh0sti

Anyone else gotten the new red set and chuck set I can’t win them from golden pig

Anonymous

@mvnla2
    Here are my calcs, in text format. Let me know where we differ. All figures assume a three star performance.

Possible outcomes on the 3-stam wheel: 550, 150, 200, 250, 225, 150, 525, 575
    Average of above: 328.1
    328.1 ÷ 3 = 109.4

Possible outcomes on the 5-stam wheel: 650, 300, 400, 500, 450, 300, 600, 700
    Average of above: 487.5
    487.5 ÷ 5 = 97.5

Possible outcomes on the 7-stam wheel: 750, 450, 675, 825, 750, 450, 675, 825
    Average of above: 675.0
    675.0 ÷ 7 = 96.4

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@poptimus — Our calculations agree. I knew there was a mistake in the numbers I recorded for the 7 stamina battle. I’m not sure what the mistake was in the 3 stamina battle, because now the calculations agree, and I don’t remember fixing anything. Maybe I copied the wrong number in my post???

@grimmjow
    — See above. The 3 stamina battle is best.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@poptimus @mvnla2
    I agree with those calcs as well as long as we assume that the wheel is fair…
    I ran some more calcs just to see at what point the three star would no longer be the best option and rovio would have had to screw the wheel up real good for that to happen. Given a fair wheel you have a 37,5 % chance of a jackpot and it is not until that chance is down to 28% that the seven stam battle gets to be better.

Anonymous

Gotta say, this event feels like a dud to me so far. All I’m doing is waiting until I have some stamina, entering the 3-stam level, feeding chuck the chili, and done. It seems strange to me that Rovio set this event up so that the 3-stam battle is the most rewarding, because it’s so easy that it’s become boring. Hopefully higher levels of the map will at least be more challenging.

But in general, why not always make the 7-stam bettles the best for rewards, so players have to accept a little risk to get the best prizes?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Since all my classes are at 12 so I have no reason to fight for top 3 in medals, so I haven’t played much into this event. But from what I can tell, it’s pretty easy so far… Kinda makes sense, they’re lovers not fighters LOL

BINH
    @binh

My tactics for those event is only playing 7-stamina battles; u will have 75% to get the items with 3 stars. Those 3 & 5-stamina battles are rather useless. Playing in the morning after wakeup; lunch break & before bedtime; adding to 2 free items u will easily get thru the event

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is about 12.5 hours after the event started. I noticed all the portals for the event disappearing about an hour ago and haven’t returned, but I see in my leaderboard that no one else has been able to play.

@poptimus MVNLA2 and several others have posted that the 3 stamina events are the best ones to play. This has been true for the past 4+ months. However 5 months ago when we could get the Illusionist I really liked playing the 7 stamina Sonic Wave 20 where you got to battle Dr Eggman. In that wave they increased the top wheel prize from 450 to 1000 and you’d get 100 snoutlings every time you defeated Dr Eggman. It was also fun to play with both Sonic the Hedgehog and Illusionist at the same time, but the game tended to crash a lot since it was like using 2 illusionists at the same time.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Does a Level 50 player get a better prize than a Level 5 player? No? But their pigs are tougher…

KillerKea
    @killerkea

It is now about 8 hours since the event started and my game still shows only 2 of each item needed to get the Treasure Hunter. I collected 3 items so far.

Moderators – Why do you have me and GrauGeist still on awaiting moderation for everything we post? It has been 2 months. Both of us earned the Pleasant Company and Helping Hand badges about a year ago. Neither GrauGeist nor I have ever called people stupid and YELLED at them when we disagree with someone’s post like the person who is the reason we were put on awaiting moderation. That person hasn’t earned any badges yet.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

OK, looking at the event:

5 + 10 + 15 + 15 + 20 = 65 items to farm
    9 days (& 9 free items)
    = 56 items to farm over 9 days
    = minimum 6.2 items per day

15 stamina (8 hrs night)
    +60 stamina (15 hrs day)
    = 75 stamina daily
    = 25 games daily (3 stam ea)
    = average 9.4 items per day (3-star payout)

In theory, everybody should be able to get this playing normally with a nominal a 2+ day margin against “bad luck”.

Gold luck!!

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Better start stocking up more friendship essences for those higher quantities of items.

2nd Part! Also a piece of cake.

Pointless
    @pointless

Definitely a weaker opponent set in this event. I don’t think my birds have been touched yet. Wish there was more variety than just three battle options a day…makes farming tedious. Hoping there will be more in the upcoming days

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.