Valentine's event + new Blues class

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 202 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@grimmjow I agree there seem to be far to many fully maxed valiant players since I rarely see anything else. I have said before one would expect a mix of new banners but in the past couple of weeks I have seen 3 yellow and one white. I do think they are real players though. If not they have been in the system since the beginning.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@bubbley,

Dojo is bugued, so we can’t reach rank 12 for the new class… So, opponents in arena are unreal.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

For those that have the new class and notice that the Dojo does not give out points for it; did it start working after a new set of offers came along after 3 hours?

I am just asking because that is what happened to me with the last class that we got from an event, no offers in the Dojo for it at first but after 3 hours they showed up as they were suppose to.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@grimmjow you can upgrade by spending LC. There are some players who can afford it and some who can accumulate LC without spending anything.

You may be right but I do know that some players are definitely real. I have no substantial evidence that any are not.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryjohnny it did not for me. Throughout the first 3 hours it variously said sold out, all classes for 75 or Blues for 15. At no time did I get more than one offer. In the second hour so far I have had sold out and all for 75.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@bubbley :

Thus according to you, since the new class is available (yesterday evening), all the players that you met with this class in the rrank 12 spent each more than 200 €. For A SINGLE CLASS ?

I am willing to believe that there are people stupid, but not all. Our opponents are completely programmed by Rovio, to frustrate us in the defeat and make us buy.

I give some explanation the calculation :

To rank 1 from rank 12, there is 236.000 mastery.
    The best current offer because of the bug is 500 mastery for 15 LC :
    236.000/500*15 = 7.080 LC
    If we base ourselves on the best offer 3.350 LC for 100 € (rounding):
    100/3.350 = 0.03 €
    We thus arrive at the total cost to go to the rank 12:
    7.080 * 0.03 = 212,40 €.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

It’s funny, I bet Rovio thought they were clever putting max rank new classes/sets in arena so as to entice players to spend RL money on upgrades. Yet something like this comes around and shows the whole plot. Of course this is all hopeful schadenfreude on my part, as angryjohnny has pointed out he was able to finally get the regular snoutling offer eventually so maybe it’s just all one big glitch. Edit: But given the timing of when other players were running into max rank THs in arena, still seems extremely suspect.

Really hope that Rovio puts out something new after this event and season (since they’re both ending at the same time, seems like a good time to be like “Hey! Look! An expansion is opening up, a new island with a new story and new stuff to do!”). And another invasion event or class event doesn’t count! I’d like some new content that actually sticks around instead of disappearing after 3-10 days.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@grimmjow I faced 2 at rank 12 one of them I have played twice. The other 4 or 5 have been lower 2 at rank 3 I remember. However I give up and I will agree it’s all a devious plot to get players to spend money. Whatever they are doing its not proving that successful since they continually lay off staff. It’s my belief that some players who can accumulate LC without paying for them are spending the money. There again I could be wrong.

Timber
    @timber

@killerkea Now that I dropped $24 on Bluestacks, my iPad 2 will be collecting dust. I can knock out my personal daily goals in 10% of the time that it took on the iPad.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@ryogokusama It’s too late for Rovio to probably do anything about it considering the event is about to end but only resetting the score. I guess they can put a new patch once the event is over and that player won’t be able to use the same cheat ever again.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@kogurazul
    The problem is that this happened as soon as the event started, more than one week ago… and I reported it.
    Not only they haven’t answered my ticket yet, but they just reset his score to 0 some days ago (whithout checking further into the issue) and here he is again with an impossible score, when the event is about to end.
    Also, the same thing happened in the last event and every now and then, during the Arena weeks (and I’ve always reported the issue) and in those cases no actions were taken and I had to go extra lengths to achieve what was needed to achieve at that time.
    I’m under the impression that they have no idea where or what to look for, to fix the issue and they think that resetting cheaters scores is “good enough” to fix the problem temporarily… but everyone knows that, even if you reset a score but don’t fix the hole, the guy will cheat again using the same method, so it’s pretty pointless taking action this way.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Twitter from AB Epic :

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If someone is already M12 with all of their classes, they can buy M12 for the new class immedately. Similarly, if they already have MAX equipment…

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Apparently not… >.>

I’ve made the mistake of not taking the 3rd bird, and yeah, it’s more difficult. I brought my power team, so they were doing <1/2 damage. :D

You should have gotten 10 LCs from the castle.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@graugeist :

Not with “all their class” but with all class of 4 birds.
    If the last bird have 3 class under M12, the snouthling offer appear infinite.

I don’t understand what about you speak for equipment.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

If they already have max equipment, then they just move it to the new class. At this point, max equipment shouldn’t be taken as an obvious sign of “cheating”. I’m F2P, and I could have at Blues and another bird fully maxxed out.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@grimmjow

Did you mean the “Treasure Hunters” class in your tweet to Rovio? (Not Avenger…) Or are you saying you just got Avenger and it is not receiving mastery either?

So, it sounds like the new class simply cannot receive mastery right now. Talk about an “Epic” bonehead move. Come on, Rovio… Especially if all mastery is having this issue (or maybe it is just when you get a new class…?)

They better not introduce another new class before getting this bug fixed… If I have to take the “slow path” to get two classes mastered up, I’ll uninstall the game and not come back!

Thanks,
    sutekh137

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@sutekh137
    I do not know. I just supposed that 2 facts are connected.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

It’s never too late for Rovio to do something – they can always reset all of his mastery to ZERO across the board.

I’d do that as penalty for blatant cheating.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

The fact that none of seem to be able to get TH to rank 12 using the Dojo and snoutlings calls into serious question the means used by people in the arena who already have TH at rank 12.

Pointless
    @pointless

Exactly….brings us back to @grimmjow ‘s and my original musings regarding this very topic

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@ryogokusama I know it’s a pain in the neck to work even more harder to achieve something in the arena or events but we really can’t do anything about it but to report. Since Rovio is short of staff members (not sure if you’ve heard the news), they sometimes couldn’t reply back and deal with other things quickly like before.

In my opinion, I think it’s better if we (the players) help Rovio to find what type of cheats the hackers are currently using, they can probably place a new patch for this game but it’s going to be tough since hackers keep finding/creating new cheats that couldn’t be detected by the patch.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I got TH this evening, and got ZERO out of 7 offers to spend snouts for TH mastery at the Dojo. I’ll update in a few hours, but am not expecting to see TH at the Dojo.

And another zero out of 5 offers.

I have 8 classes <M12, so it’ll take a little longer to confirm whether TH is an upgradable class in the Dojo.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Personally I think when the novelty wears off players will not choose TH for the Arena. He is no great thing. I’d rather battle him than than a fully enchanted Tricksters/Ballister combination.

Since I know the names of the 2 players I have encountered with TH at rank 12 should I report them? If so what do I say: “hey guys there are 2 bogus players who have been playing since day 1 or there are 2 obvoious cheats please remove them”.

Rovio are unlikely to do anything either way. The top two in my league this week are trying to out do each other in cheating. One of them I reported to Rovio in season 2.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I got the Treasure Hunter yesterday and all my other classes were already rank 12. I’ve been through at least 5 cycles at the dojo and I have yet to see a single snoutling class offer for the Treasure Hunter.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Valentine's event + new Blues class

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 202 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.