Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Jim151
    @jim151

@jim151 I would certainly argue that five players all within a few hundred points of each other is much more in line with competitiveness than having a 15K gap between first and fifth. I didn’t mean to imply the scores were high (I could reach that score in a short time if I burned Stamina and FE), only that being so close, I would tend to think these players will be fighting until the end, making the chance of my Team of slackers to catch up the near 20K needed seems very slim. I haven’t given up complete hope, as there is still quite a bit of time left. I also couldn’t resist the urge to change my name to “DoYourPart” in hopes of motivating a comeback.

Sorry. Just frustrated that my team consists of so many knuckleheads willing to spend ungodly amounts of resources on this event. I mean, 31k, 22 K, 21K, 18K, 16K are the top 5. Why in Gods name?

Pointless
    @pointless

Does seem somewhat excessive, I’ll agree :)
    I would assume your Team is leading, so perhaps the lure of double rewards and three stars is enough motivation to consume. I will admit I am not happy about losing and not getting the Mastery doubled, but then I may also be in an extremely competitive situation as well. I don’t think the possible Mastery, even doubled is worth blowing all one’s stored resources.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So, I just went in to verify what others said above about Tinker Titan having more health and holy crap! My game shows he has 76K health and does 4560 damage!! O_O”’

So glad that I got my Elite Cleric before this fiasco. Screw this man.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh no D:
    I still don’t have my Elite Cleric so I need to fight it in this state :(
    However, when I did my two battles an hour ago I still battled it with 31.5k health and 1250 attack…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I believe (keyword being believe) that the Tinker Titan upgrades health and attack based on how many times we’ve beaten him and not on a daily basis. However, that upgrade happens on set intervals. For example my number on the pig is 37 and maybe that’s why…My teammates are now very aggressive and we are currently at 96K with the opponent team at just 67K.

Eitherway, I still am glad to be done with this. I wish best of luck to you in this event. May the Legendary Yoshi God be with you.

Dave
    @seraphion

My team is at 105 k points and the enemy is at 170 k. Really depressing :D
    Im in top 3 right now and we have around 10 k points there. And you guys?

Suzy
    @suzyq

My team has 115230 and the other team has 99465. We were 24k in the lead at one point but the other side has sprung into action and now playing in earnest. I think it could be a close finish. I’m #1 at the moment but expect that to change in the next few minutes. Although I have got EC I feel I should carry on playing to support the team as it’s not certain at this point we will win.

Dave
    @seraphion

This mode is a doubble egded sword!
    You want your team to be good but not too good so you cant get 3 stars xD

Anonymous

Seems like my team comp is a little nuts! We’re winning 152k to 151k! I’m in 3rd on my team with 14,520. Screenshot in my ABN profile album if anyone wants to look.

Jim151
    @jim151

Looks like 1 or 0 stars for me. I’ll get the upgrade, but that’s about it. My team is at 211K. 3rd place is 23K, 7th place is 12K. I’m in 12th with 7798. 13th (and 0 stars) is 7680, 14th is 7670, and 15th is 6390. I regret spending any resources on this event. What a crazy ridiculous board.

Jim151
    @jim151

For example my number on the pig is 37 and maybe that’s why…My teammates are now very aggressive and we are currently at 96K with the opponent team at just 67K.

That is odd. My team and the enemy are a combined 380K, and the Titan number os only 21.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Well, yesterday my team lost its lead as the highly-motivated individuals apparently lost their motivation. Now I’m in the top 3 without having used a single stamina potion and the guy that had sprung to the top within the first couple of hours of the event is now a few thousand points behind. It’s beginning to look like I’ll have a shot at 3 stars, but getting the team win is very much in question.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I do see a few people quitting at about 10k but right now I’m in 12th place barely holding onto 1 star. :( The opposing team is also back in lead because one person has 23k while most others are between 9k-16k.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I’m on Team Chuck 69 and we’re losing badly to Team Red 22. I’m currently in 1st place with 15,840, 2nd place is at 14,750 and 3rd place is at 13,120.

However on Team Red 22, they’re almost double the scores.
    1st place: 24,620
    2nd place: 23,940
    3rd place: 23,450
    4th place: 22,550

Thankfully I used less than 10 stamina drinks, but used quite a bit of F.E. to get 500 on the wheel.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yeah, unlike me you need the mastery. TBH, this seems like a tougher event than usual.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Seeing the first people in the Arena using Elite Cleric… Not much of a deal, but the heal shield does get a bit annoying to be honest because it’s basically a reduction of taken damage when it’s an AoE attack, and a heal for other birds and the banner when it’s a non-AoE attack.

9,940 points at the moment… One more battle and I’ll have Elite Cleric! (And hopefully surpass a few people – I want at least 2 stars to finish with!!!)

TT still has 31.5k health on my game… No changes at all with the day switch.

Our team is still barely losing, by about 200 points… SUCH a close battle and I WISH I spun more jackpots…

burbman
    @burbman

A battle starting to shape up on my team for the final two three star spots as we pull away from the other team now by over 30,000 medals. First place was quick to 10k to secure the EC, jumped suddenly to 15K yesterday, and has now suddenly popped up to 29k (Hacker?, but if so, why would he need the mastery?). I am bouncing between second and fourth around 17k as each of us regenerates stamina to battle. I have now begun using essence to make sure to hit the 500 medals each battle. May be burning some more SD over the weekend unless one of them backs off.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@burbman some people may realize that as it is easier to beat the TT when its stats are lower, they may use some stamina drinks now.

Pointless
    @pointless

My Team is just getting annihilated (by over 50K now). At least I know there’s no point to burning Stamina, just FE as needed to stay top three.

angryde
    @angryde

@melibb Wow, that’s disturbing. Why would anyone burn through resources like that..!? What’s the motivation..!? LOL

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I dont know if anybody wrote it here already: I think that the stongest possible team for single target is Lightning Bird (with Time jump set) + Skulkers + SeaDog. Use Seadog gang up ability on Skulkers, use Lightning Bird lightning fast ability on Skulkers, use Rage ability on Skulkers,…. I think this combo makes maximum dmg :) Ofcourse u can keep TT perma-stunned with Blues when using chili-cakes.

Jim151
    @jim151

I dont know if anybody wrote it here already: I think that the stongest possible team for single target is Lightning Bird (with Time jump set) + Skulkers + SeaDog. Use Seadog gang up ability on Skulkers, use Lightning Bird lightning fast ability on Skulkers, use Rage ability on Skulkers,…. I think this combo makes maximum dmg :) Ofcourse u can keep TT perma-stunned with Blues when using chili-cakes.

I’ll try that next time. My go to team is similar: Wizard, Sea Dog, Skulkers with ballista. Gang up on Skulkers, attack with Skulkers, feed rage to Chuck. This results in 2 Chuck attacks, 4 Sea Dog attacks, 2 Skulker attacks. All but one with weak spot activated. If Skulkers get a critical hit with their second attack, TT goes down in one round.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I use Paladin, Wizard and Pirate. Use Pirate support ability, Chili on Wizard and then just keeps attacking. If the Chili fills up again start from the beginning.
    Maybe not the best strategy but it works for me :-)

Pointless
    @pointless

I have also not changed my usual Power approach: Paladin/Wizard/SeaDog.
    Probably not the best for the single target approach, but works fine. I had thought about Lightning Bird, but considering the battle is over in two turns, I don’t think the greatly reduced damage is worth the unneeded extra attacks. I do think substituting Skulkers for Paladin would produce better results, but if it ain’t broke etc
    Maybe I will try it to see, though.

EDIT yes, one turn win using Elite Skulkers instead of Paladin, as I’d thought.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.