Team who win gain twice rewards.
What rewards ? Snouts and Mastery or only Snouts ?
1. For me 1 fight drains about 4 or 5 hearts (I don’t know how it works) and after I drained all of them, it’s now showing repairing for 15 minutes.
2. I am on Red Team at #1 but how is it determined? Can someone explain this to me?
3. My luck gave me a boost in this one. Just using 4 or 5 FEs I got max medals always.GrimmJow@grimmjow
My team loses with 14k against 35k other team.
My leader team have 3k and opponent 11k
I’m on ‘Team Matilda 2’ on 13080 versus ‘Team Bomb 97’ on 9480. This is… strange.Dahnlor@dahnlor
I’m on Team Bomb 3 opposing Team Matilda 32. Had a small lead after I played my first couple of battles, but opposing team’s top two players had higher scores than ours. Then after playing my third battle one guy on my team came out of nowhere with a score of over 3000 within a few minutes while I was waiting for my stamina point. Possible they just spent a lot of soda cups, but suspicious nonetheless.
@smwforever45 For me, after defeating Tinker Titan for the first time, NOW my hearts are 2 per 1 battle. This is weird.
Some more notes:
1. Each battle gives you a max of 570 event medals and I am using my Friendship Essences to get that. If I get 10K medals, I don’t care if my team wins or not because the double medals thing will be awarded after the event ends which means after 4 days and that’s a long way. I might just unlock my EC way before that.
2. During a battle my game crashed. I thought my stamina and chance was wasted. But strangely, after relaunching my game it automatically took me the battle thus not wasting my stamina. Now credit is where credit is due, that is awesome Rovio.
3. I am now in a different team for some reason (Team Blue 17) vs Red Team 92.
4. After beating the boss for the first time, his health for me increased by 5K but with my birds, that is still a non-issue.
The rest of my leaderboard showed up… Now my Red Team #70 is behind and the golden pig counter has went to 1. The opposing leader leads with 10k points, I have NO clue how that is possible with just two and a half hours into the event. I don’t even have 1k after 3 battles.
I’m in the worst of both worlds. My team is getting killed, BUT, the top 3 people on my team are spending big bank, which means I’ll get 2 stars of the lesser reward. Top 3 on my team are at 13,570, 12,030, and 6550. I’m at 2545 in 5th, and I spent 20 stamina drinks and 4 FE to get there. Not going to blow my whole wad trying to get into the top 3.sjmike@sjmike
This is one strange event. It seems like there is only one enemy that requires 7 stamina to fight. It’s not like previous events where you have enemies that are 3 and 5 stamina drinks in order to fight. This really slows things down unless you use your saved stamina drinks.Sutekh137@sutekh137
I can’t see anything on the leaderboard except that I am 14th. :\ No idea how the team is doing, though I assume poorly. So nice to not be able to see anything that is going on.
I don’t have enough stamina to do much because I burned over 400 stamina in the last event because I needed fricking 122,000 medals to win (and over 115,000 to spin on three stars). That was insane.
So now I can’t see my leaderboard, I have beaten the Titan 4 times yet he only has 2 hearts gone, etc. What exactly is going on here? Only four days to figure things out, and Rovio wouldn’t even get back to me in time if I submitted a ticket now. (I had to play through dead pig shadows almost the entire last event before an update AFTER the event finally fixed it). It would truly seem that Rovio is trying to sell more stamina and friendship essence.
This really sucks. I’m about to pack it in on Epic, I’m afraid. It just gets dumber, more cryptic, and more buggy with each new release and event.
I sure wish there was some explanation to go along with this. The Titan was at Cobalt Pig Castle with 15 hearts. I defeated it once and it moved to South Beach – 3 and it still had 15 hearts. I defeated it again and it moved back to CPC, still with 15 hearts. I defeated it a 3rd time and it moved to Eastern Cobalt Plateus, still with 15 hearts.Sutekh137@sutekh137
It’s a nice idea, and I appreciate the response, but I’m not going to start tweeting people about their crap-tastic software and increasingly lame events. I’ll get 10,000 medals for my Elite Cleric and that will be that. All things considered, this is one of the easiest routes to a headgear reward we’ve ever had.
I closed the app again and restarted and now I HAVE A TEAM AND SCOREBOARD!!!! Now I am seeing the repairing clock. Yahoo. Also I had played 4 times and removed 1 heart each time. After I restarted, half of the hearts were cleared so I am getting team credit now!
OK, since my post an hour ago, and having done nothing myself, the Tinker is back at CPC, has only 4 hearts, and the GPM icon now has a 4 (it had a 1 before). If my team score has changed, it has changed very little in that time. It was 52K plus change before, now it’s 53700, so it’s not like my teammates have done a ton of damage in the meantime.
@jim151 I can explain the hearts thing and it’s simple. The thing is that since Rovio’s servers are so much loaded with people playing that the hearts actually take time to go away after matches. It has been happening for me too. It’s just that they take time to refresh and see how many battles you’ve fought and how much heart should be left.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.