Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

My Team has about 73000+ points and the other team has about 24000+ points. Unless the other team has any cheaters, my team will win for sure.

Atom
    @atom

@bubbley I can still see it and yes, you are on it. I just made some more Stamina drinks and was going to go beat up the Tinker Titan but it’s “repairing right now so I can’t.

ETA – we’re also not in the lead anymore

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@chulimanga
    As I said – we’re fighting against Blues Team #44. You can view the enemy’s leaderboard, too, then you can see if you’re fighting against me :P
    I’m currently on #10.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

I restarted the app and even my iPhone, still no luck on seeing the leaderboard.

But then I logged in on BlueStacks, fought a battle, and the leaderboard appeared. I went back to my iPhone, and now it is finally showing (and my team is winning, and I am closer to the top three than I thought…)

I feel better now, but I haves till had to restart this game more than ever over the course of the last two events…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@atom my game crashes between every fight. Can’t see leader board but just burned through a few stamina. How are we doing?

Pointless
    @pointless

Not sure if I should be happy to have an apparent cheater on my Team (Blues 22). Either that or someone spent a whole lot of Stamina to shoot from less than 1,000 points to over 10K in less than an hour. Possible, yes, but somewhat unfathomable, IMO, why someone would do this so early in the Event. Why should I be happy about this? My Team is locked in a very close battle with the other (Matilda 21), so we need all the help we can get…

Cassa_dk
    @cassa

Yeah game freezes/crashesfor me as well. To bad with crahes after using stamina drinks, which ofc is wasted. When i finally get back in. 3rd or 4th event in a row thats buggy. How hard can it be to do right

Atom
    @atom

@bubbley we currently have a 1000 point lead over the other team.

Jim151
    @jim151

@jim151 I can explain the hearts thing and it’s simple. The thing is that since Rovio’s servers are so much loaded with people playing that the hearts actually take time to go away after matches. It has been happening for me too. It’s just that they take time to refresh and see how many battles you’ve fought and how much heart should be left.

OK, thanks. that make sense I guess. So, anyone have any idea how high a number this thing can go and if anything happens differently once a certain level is reached?? Mine’s now at 5 with 19 hearts.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I don’t know what happened. My game crashes very often. I cannot even grind at SRC.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My game crashes sometimes but it freezes even more. It seems to happen due to the Tinker Titan and the updates on its health. Hmpf. I can play but it’s annoying because I often need to restart first…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I get the freezes too but I have discovered that usually it stops freezing if you wait a while.

Jim151
    @jim151

OK, the top 4 in my group have gone absolutely bonkers with consumables and have brought us back into the lead. Top 4 scores in Team Chuck 70 are 20K, 14K, 13.7K, and 11.7K. Ridiculous. I’m in 6th with 4400.

burbman
    @burbman

Team Red 3 for me, playing against Team Chuck 40. I saw the posts above regarding the hearts, but I still have no clue what they mean. I burned through about 100 stamina drinks at lunch, and it stayed consistent with three red hearts, and the number two in the pig silhouette. Currently in second place on my team behind another player who burned through enough stamina to claim the Elite Cleric already. I should get there later tonight just using the stamina that regenerates from here on out.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    The hearts disappear for each win for your team. Before I got added to a team I won 4 separate battles and 1 heart went away for each one. When I finally got added to a team 8 hearts went away in a few seconds as it updated the total the rest of the team had separately won.

Jim151
    @jim151

I burned through about 100 stamina drinks at lunch, and it stayed consistent with three red hearts, and the number two in the pig silhouette. Currently in second place on my team behind another player who burned through enough stamina to claim the Elite Cleric already. I should get there later tonight just using the stamina that regenerates from here on out.

As it stands right now, I’d have to burn 119 stamina (in addition to the 30 I have already spent), and enough FE to claim the 500 medal slot on the wheel every battle, in order to claim (just barely) 3rd place. I currently have 218 stamina drinks, and I doubt that spending them all will get me 3 stars by the time this is over. I won’t be spending any more consumables on this event. I’ll get the upgrade eventually.

burbman
    @burbman

@dallasreds – that does not explain why the hearts counter never moved as I played through 15 battles. Completely disregarding anything that my “teammates” might be doing simultaneously. Even so, what is it signifying? Does the boss get stronger each time the number to the left increases?

@jim151
    – First days of an event can be misleading as some players may only be in it for the elite cleric, and stop playing once it has been obtained. Others will soldier through the entire event, and slowly gain points to and beyond the 10k threshold. That said, I am not going to spend any more resources to compete, unless near the end it appears that there would be some benefit to me for having done so. I still have over 300 stamina drinks, and 1200 FE which could be crafted into even more, but I will be holding on to those for now.

Jim151
    @jim151

First days of an event can be misleading as some players may only be in it for the elite cleric, and stop playing once it has been obtained. Others will soldier through the entire event, and slowly gain points to and beyond the 10k threshold.

Sure, but the top 3 on my board are all well beyond 10,000.

burbman
    @burbman

Then you are stuck outside of the top three, random groupings can be a real PITA

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    All I know is before I got assigned to a team I won 3 or 4 battles and when I won each one a heart disappeared. When I was alone maybe the server was able to keep up. Then 4 hours later when I came back as part of the team for the first time some of the other stars left as I presume as it updated my board with the other team members wins removing more hearts. I saw them leave in a group leaving only 2 hearts. I am guessing that incremental number to the side is a harder ranking that increases after 20 hearts are removed.

My top 2 are at 11k and 10 k. All others at 2500 points. There are cheaters or players are really enjoying this and burning thru their stamina.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@burbman

@jim151

I doubt anyone will ease up. It’s only four days, it is during the week, and there is potentially 5000 mastery at stake for all classes plus the classes of two other birds.

During the last event the reward was 6000 mastery and, as I mentioned before, I had to earn over 122,000 medals to win. We had four people actively vying for the top three spots, thereby forcing everyone upward. Fourth place on my leaderboard had something like 115,000 medals — that’s a lot of resources used to still get only a 2-star spin.

So, yeah — folks are going to keep bringing it to stay at the three-star level AND to double rewards.

As far as the hearts on the Titan go, they just take a while to refresh sometimes. Not sure why. When they are gone, the Titan needs 15 minutes to repair and the number in the pig head goes up. I don’t think he gets any tougher, though I am not sure abou that. My team has a 4 in the pig head, and I can still kill him in two rounds (Golden Chili on Chuck in the first turn, I use Wizard, Sea Dog, and Spies).

I will look at his stats when I fight him next, though. I know at first he was around 15000 hit points and his cannon hit each bird for 788, so we’ll see if those numbers have gone up.

Thanks,
    JoeK

Jim151
    @jim151

My Tinker is a 6 and his health has not gone up a bit since he was a 0.

burbman
    @burbman

Here’s a thought, is the number to the left of the heart counter equal to your current placement within your team? Mine is showing 2, and I am in second place, I see above that @jim151 says his shows 5, and he says there are four crazy players above him who have already far surpassed the 10K needed for Elite Cleric. Still doesn’t explain what the hearts mean though.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    Rejected, my TT rank is 2 and I never made it past 6th place so far.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@burbman

The number is the number of times he has been destroyed (all hearts gone).

It cannot be the user’s current placement, because I have been as low as 14th and it never said 14.

Each heart represents a life before he is “destroyed” and needs to take the 15-minute repair break.

@jim151

Thanks for the info about whether or not he is getting stronger…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.