Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@toolow – you got Elite Avenger because only a “cheater” would deliberately put themselves at a disadvantage to other players to prove just how all powerful they actually are ;)

At least you still have your data.

DD
    @toolow

@burbman XD

Not sure for how long though. My guess is it’ll be gone once a data sync occurs. Oh, well. Cheater’s luck. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow So you got your data back? Good for you, man.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer
    I lost my data for the second account, and that’s gone. The data on my main account is still there, but I think it might be gone when the data next sync. You know, “dead data walking”. For now, I just keep going until it goes puff.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Keeping everything crossed for you

@datguygamer

Still feeling bad for you

bchild
    @bchild

Better than an Elite Priest, one I never use. Just noticed that normal is a priestess but elite is a priest.

Pointless
    @pointless

Rolled Elite Priest (yes, not Priestess, like it’s somehow Elite Beserk, not Beserker. Character limit, I guess)…yuck.
    Rerolled for 20 LCs and got Elite Capt’n, not shabby, but really wanted Wizard or Spies. Not willing to try for a whopping 40 LCs though. Thanks so much for that change Rovio.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

I got Elite Wizard first try.

Increasing the reroll cost is terrible. It’s not like a reroll increases your chance of getting the item you want. Its not like they eliminate the choice you rolled to increase your odds.

I hope the mastery wheel rerolls don’t have increasing costs.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Got elite captn

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

Got Elite Wizard after a single re-roll and 20 LCs.
    Avenger Elite went First but I trashed It as soon as I saw him :-)

Once, in the arena, I saw a player fighting with an ARCHMAGE in his team.
    It seemed to me quote unique. Where DID It come from? It is like a red/orange mage, very strong , for what I can Remember of It.

Now I try to Battle for First Place but I M 4th-5th and WITHOUT any stamina bottles. Using FEs for stamina seems to me too expensive, what do you think?

MM

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq Thank you.

@bchild
    I probably use Priestess more than Avenger.

@pointless
    Or gender change. Rovio’s just trying to save you from pointless re-rolls.

@gabe-nestor
    Mucho Congrats. Agreed. Agreed but unlikely though given the rewards.

@sam-spargo
    Congrats. For me, better than Elite Avenger.

Rovio: “Give us your money already!”

@maxxmatt

Mucho Congrats. AGREED but I ain’t got many LC (cause I’m a cheat).

Archmage maybe a special event reward.

FE for SD is definitely too expensive. Probably better off getting 2-star and re-roll the wheel, unless Rovio has greatly increased the re-roll cost.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@maxxmatt @toolow the archmage was given to android players as part of a Google play promo a few years ago

Suzy
    @suzyq

I was totally amazed when I opened the chest and saw Wizard as I was sure I get something I didn’t want.

On the other hand it was a bittersweet moment due to what is going on.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq That’s statistics and RNG at work. Congratulations!

Forrest Gump: “My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq Oh God, I hope that happens to me! I want wizard or spies so badly… :-D Congrats!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

That saying certainly applies to this game ?

@angryde

I hope you do too. Normally I usually get the thing I don’t want, so it did make me smile, which doesn’t happen very often when I play this game.

Yocki
    @jacek-jedrzejowski

I got Priest first spin. Lightning Bird second spin. Too expensive to reroll more. Oh well, need wait more for Wizard :)

burbman
    @burbman

I got the Spies on my first roll, not like I was going to respin anyway.

By the way, I have managed to progress to first place on my team, and the rank bonus is showing as just 1,500 snoutlings, so do not bother to waste any resources in getting to the top, just assure yourself a top three.

@maxxmatt
    – Archmage is one of two or three unique classes that were offered early on in the game to players from different parts of the world (ronin), or via special offers to certain devices(archmage, maybe one other). The Elite classes have now offset the advantage that those classes had over the base class, but for the most part they were advanced versions of the entry level class for a bird, andother classes still had better stats overall.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@toolow
    WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Ha!

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds Clearly my brain has taken a leave of absence…

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sam-spargo @burbman
    Thanks for the information about ARCHMAGEs and RONINs lost somewhere in this crazy birds world. Cool!

@burbman

Thanks for the “First Place” info update. What if, in the end, your final Chest prize will contain many shards, too? Will It Be plausible? I became greedy for shards more than for LCs and snoutlings :-) they are actually the only real bottles Beck of the game… :-)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    WHAT is your favorite color?

burbman
    @burbman

If I happen to receive shards/LC at the end of the event, I will be a happy Burbman, but I am not expecting anything.

@dallasreds
    – not sure what you are referring to here, but obviously my favorite color is Living Color.

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds Literally? Right now? RED Wizard or CRIMSON Samurai.

To self: Am I making any sense?

@burbman
    One can always hope. And I hope you do. Good luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.