Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 347 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@partshade that would be good but I fear that the “opposing team” is the pigs, not other players.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    I think the opposing team IS other players… if the opposing team were the pigs that would be rather bland.
    Another sign for that could be they removed the hint on the stealing from the event’s description…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The News tab and Epic’s Twitter page show some drafts for the boss. They must be somewhat proud:

“RED ALERT! We caught the Piggies scheming something evil. Could this be the brand new #ABEpic Worldboss?”

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well these do look awesome.

Jim151
    @jim151

The event has started. Anyone know how it’s supposed to work? I fought 2 battles, and now have to wait 15 minutes before fighting again. I have stamina, and everyone else on my leaderboard seems to be playing, but I can’t. After 2 battles I have 645 medals, which isn’t bad for 2 fights, but I’m in 10th place and dropping fast. The #1 guy has 1280, and he #1 guy on the other team has over 1600.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

No acces to my leaderboard.
    What happen when Titan lose all hearts ?
    How many team by leaderboard ? How many player by team ?

Jim151
    @jim151

15 players per team. I think when the Titan loses all hearts you have to wait 15 minutes to fight again while it is repairing. That’s what happened to me after my first 2 fights. But it seems random, as I have been able to fight 3 more times since it repaired, and can continue to do so. And other players didn’t have that problem, as there were many over 2,000 medals while I was in time out.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

You need to wait 15 min for 1 stamina, not for 1 fight. 1 fight need 7 stamina.
    We can see a golden pig accross heart’s Titan, maybe a golden castle or something after 20 fights ?

Jim151
    @jim151

I don’t know if the battles will get more challenging as the event goes on, but right now I can knock out the Titan in one round. Wizard, Sea Dog, Treasure Hunter. Buff TH with SD and feed the chili to Chuck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

3 people on my team haven’t started playing yet but everyone on the other team is playing so they have the advantage and of course are in the lead.

I think we need to be looking at the bar at the bottom and get it all blue as I’m on the blue team? Reds are winning at the moment.

Jim151
    @jim151

You need to wait 15 min for 1 stamina, not for 1 fight. 1 fight need 7 stamina.
    We can see a golden pig accross heart’s Titan, maybe a golden castle or something after 20 fights ?

After 2 fights, the “Fight” icon changed to “Repairing”, with a countdown clock from 15 minutes. During that interval, tapping on it did nothing.

mich
    @m-ich

No access to the leaderboard here either.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

It moves. How can we stop it ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ok so the event started.
    One fight = 7 stamina.
    The world boss starts at South Beach-1 and you can push it back by defeating it. Right now it’s near Cobalt Pig Castle on my map.
    Collect 10,000 points for Elite Cleric.
    I’m not sure what’s gonna happen if I defeat it 20 times, but every time I defeat it it loses one heart and it has 20 in total.
    Next to that health bar, there’s a golden pig silhouette with the number 0 in it.
    It’s gotta mean something… but we’ll see.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Oh and my Fight button is still there after 2 fights. It didn’t change to “Repairing”…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

All exactly like me @smwforever45

Suzy
    @suzyq

All the hearts are gone and there is a picture above it showing we have defeated it. The timer has gone down to 6 minutes now before I can play again. I think if anyone has a cheater on their team they will win the whole game in quick time.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yeah, my opposing team has a cheater as their #1 on the leader board. Fun for me :-(

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@suzyq

I haven’t acces to my leaderboard yet. So, if a member or your team defeat Titan, heart bar decrease too ?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny that is such bad luck and would be so unfair if they aren’t booted off. There doesn’t appear to be any cheaters on the other team so far. My team seems ok but 3 people still haven’t started playing yet so we will see.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    Seriously how did you drain 20 hearts in 2 battles?!? For me, one won battle means ONE heart gone! I need to recharge now before I can battle the boss again…

@angryjohnny

=.= Cheaters are always there to kill the competition and the fun.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@grimmjow yes, from what I seen all the players on your team are clearing the same heart bar.

@smwforever45
    I didn’t do it on my own, it’s a team thing. Whilst I was looking at my score I saw the bar changing even though I wasn’t playing and noticed other members of my teams scores where getting higher and that was the reason for the changes.

Edit. The pigs have finished repairing their craft. I looked at the bar and #1 is working hard and already got 6 hearts, also there is the figure 1 to the left of the bar showing we as a team have defeated it once. I can’t play at the moment as I haven’t got enough stamina.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Ah that must’ve been why.
    After a restart my team loaded up and deducted another 2 hearts from the boss immediately. I’m on the Red Team #70 and we’re currently winning. Woo!

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m in Team Blue 47 playing against Team Red 26. My team are just in the lead at the moment, but very early days.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

For you that have leaderboards you can see, does it come up within a few seconds? Mine just says “Looking for team members” all morning and never shows up. Looks like Rovio got all bugs all figured out.??!!@@@$$$$###

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Tinker Titan event – Elite Cleric

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.