Thoughts on the update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on the update

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Ahh thank you for clarifying, I am not too familiar with app developing. Shame it is such a hassle to patch things, I assume unless it’s totally game-breaking they must stick with their schedule then.

I had assumed the update every 2 weeks was an update, just not a timed release within the game, but I never thought to check if my phone downloaded any updates. I hope it is fixed sooner, this does seem game-breaking for half of the community, though they have said they will remove the “send a gift” requirement on the daily quests until the bug is fixed, I guess they can do that with a server update and not a game update?

Now I understand when there was that visual glitch everyone was talking about, seemed like a simple fix but why it took so long for them to update to fix it.

Kt
    @ktcain

The 2 year anniversary of AB2 is mid-July.  I am expecting that to be the date of the next major Update with new content.  The new ‘Teaser Game’ with the Castles we all see may be open for Gameplay at that time.

But there is also a new Card Level coming with a new Game Set.  We have just received Epic Diamond, and that new Game Set should arrive a week from Thursday.

In the meantime, I am experiencing continued problems in my Game, Android.  I am now unable to reach the Leaderboard with any of my Tourney Match Scores before a crash, so this week’s Tourney Gold is lost.  DC crashed once, but, to my surprise I was able to complete it and receive the prizes the second time around.  Playing the Trail remains problematic.  I might get the score before the inevitable crash.  Still have no idea who is sending gifts, but I can see my Gift List now and have been sending Gifts each day.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Jester, it is possible for Rovio to release a patch to fix a major problem. There was an issue after an update where people were losing spells from their chest just because we got them during game play. Rovio released a patch quickly, a week or so, to fix that. I imagine the Facebook issue is much more major than that one. I do expect a patch well before the next major update. I could be wrong. It is just that I expect this issue to be corrected much earlier.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

received 50 gems and 50 black pearls from rovio as compensation of missing facebook friend.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Did you write the support, or how did you get this?

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I did nothing but just got it when starting ab2.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Got the same, Yue. This time anyway. Last time it happened I didn’t get anything.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

The fb issue appears to be fixed for me. I was able to see friends and send gifts

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Scratch that, last night fb worked but today it’s back to giving me the “invite” button…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I was wondering about that… i think I received your gift, but I’m still unable to connect properly.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

It worked for me properly until today. It gave me ‘invite’ but i force quit the game and started it again and all was ok again. However i’ve not received any gift from my friend since last update so i don’t believe that the problem is solved.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell
    • Hey peeps, for those of you who are having “connection issues,” you might have already tried this but if not, this has worked for me every time: leave the app open but go to your settings and then WiFi. Switch your WiFi to someone else’s (even if it’s locked) and then switch it back to yours. Then go back to the app and hit “retry.”  I know it’s a pain, but it only takes a second and beats losing the battle/level and any spells or gems you’ve invested in it…at least until the update.  Also, I’m getting a few gifts every day which none of my friends has owned up to.., is anyone else? I think it might have been you a few times @triphOp (if so THANX) but was happening before we were friends.
    desperados
    @desperados

95% of feats give too little reward for too much effort…oh yes use 2000 spells and you get 200 gems…open 50 legendary chest for 45000 gems and you get 1 legendary chest for reward,god job on making useless rewards.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

That one with the legendary chests is absurd if you ask me – there is no way to actually esrn them like the rare chests so it’s basically a neat way to drain gems. And if you buy more chests it will need even more chests to get the next free chest… what…?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The feats just come as they come. They happen when they happen. Something extra for doing what we usually do anyway.

desperados
    @desperados

Wow i just completed the complete 50 arena win streaks and just got 500 gems for it now it shows 50/100 wanting another 50 streaks for 1000 gems…great rewards haha

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Yeah, a month ago we wouldn’t be getting any reward for these feats so I’m not complaining about the payouts

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

For me all those gems feats come in handy for the completion of the legendary chests feat…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

For me all those gems feats come in handy for the completion of the legendary chests feat…

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

The feats rewards aren’t worth the effort in most parts.

Unless Rovio plan to bring back the better features they took away from us, this game is just going to be something to do sitting in the subway commuting to/from work.

desperados
    @desperados

Feats get absurd after some time…bonus point rewards are well balanced and hard to get feats should give 10x more rewards for the effort you put in it.but still it’s good and fun earlier there was no feats.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

“bonus point rewards are well balanced”

Having to spend 10000€ to get all rewards is balanced to you? Well, to each his own.

No need to complain about the feat rewards. They were probably not introduced to be completed within  a week or two. They are just additional rewards for things you would do anyway.

desperados
    @desperados

yeah lol it’s well balanced the only problem is you get them with real money…i was talking about it’s rewards not their cost.

feat rewards should rise according to the effort your put it’s not ok to get 500 gems for doing 50 winning streaks in arena it means 350 matches to get 50 streaks…the reward for it should’ve been 10x or more better.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I just got the feat for opening 500 free chests, the reward was only 200 gems but the next feat for opening 1000 free chest is a legendary chest. Not something I’m going to to consciously strive for but I’ll be glad when I get there.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Oh yeah, and the FB issue is back today lol. The last few days I could send gifts but today I’m back to the “invite” button. I haven’t received a single gift so I dunno…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on the update

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.