Thoughts on the update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on the update

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • Replies
  • ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Also did that Black Pearl glitch with the DC and KPP get fixed this update?

anpa
    @anpa

At least one Feat cannot be done without paying real money:

5 Consecutive Complete Daily Challenges

You cannot complete all the daily challenges without the daily gems, which you cannot get without real money.

I don’t really like this, it should be possible to complete everything without real money, I get that it must be harder but it should be possible nonetheless.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

The feats gave me whole bunch of feathers to say the least, moved my level 25 birds along.

Psygaz
    @psygaz

I was comfortably winning the arena until the update. Now it’s full of gatecrashing bruisers, wearing all the hats and with maxed out bird levels.

In other news I enjoyed the feats feathers fiesta.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@anpa: could you please share a screenshot of what you mean?
    I don’t see this feat… I know that the daily feathers can only be claimed if you pay for the gems letter. I haven’t seen any feat where it says, collect all daily gems (incl. the letter).

@psygaz
    : I wouldn’t say my tournament is crazy, but it feels very coincidental, that there are only two players left – and the only one left besides me has twice as much points. At least I can safely assume, that I won’t be worse than second place ;-).

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Somehow I won 200 stars in the arena when I opened the update, without getting any information about that. Nice!

Wondering what the new feature might be and when it will open.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Nothing but good things from the update in imo. The new hats are reasonable. My arena seems fair. My FB login issue was solved. The feats are cool but you cant get credit for some past feats, for example I’m sure we all have watched thousands of AD vids but still the “watch 20 ads” feat isn’t unlocked lol. I’m not complaining,  it’s a nice addition.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

There’s a feat that says “complete all daily quests”. That includes the gem letters and what they are referring to. And I get for some things we don’t get, like consecutive days, as they weren’t tracking it before I suppose.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Pristine Bronze sling, Jo-ha. x22

I also don’t see a feat about winning all parts of the daily rewards where it would require spending money.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I know there are more ad-server connections during game playing.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I linked AB2 to FB today and have one friend yet my list shows as empty in AB2 so I can’t send a gift

anpa
    @anpa

@jo-ha , @captsternn :

There is a Feat: “Complete All Daily Quests 5 times!”  0/5

with 400 red feathers as reward

and there are 6 Daily Quests, the first one being “Claim your gem letter!”

which can only be obtained by paying real money.

Do you see what I’m saying ?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Anpa, we see what you are saying, but it seems that not everybody sees what you are seeing. I have no such feat on my list.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@captsternn:
    I know, that’s why I am complaining. I have the level 22 slingshot but haven’t been able to claim the feathers for it.

@anpa
    : wow, I see what you’re getting at, but I don’t have this on my list. So do the lists differ from player to player?

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@captsternn @jo-ha @anpa

This is a picture of the feat in question.  I probably will not complete it because I do not see myself buying the Gem Letter any time in the future.Complete all daily quests 5 times!

New Gamemode?

This looks interesting.  Just speculation here, but maybe it is a boss rush?  A bird vs pig in castles mode?  A new arena?

I’m looking forward to the next update.  I’m guessing it will come out next month for Birdday 2.  Some new hats, another card tier I will never reach, and maybe the icon in question will be revealed!

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Im really hoping there wont be a card level after epic diamond. It’s getting insane

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I am also thinking it will be some new type of arena/tournament match, Sumo. Could be interesting. So far the update is being good to me. I finally get to settle in for the evening to play it a bit more seriously. The Feats are a nice addition. Going to take time to finish some of them, though. Like leveling up birds and slings again. At least two weeks away for the level 37 birds. No telling how long for the sling since that would require new hats again,

desperados
    @desperados

lol open 50 legendary chests is cool..would cost 45000 only for rich or tricky players..so far opened 20,at top of the list lvl 37 birds needed,we’ll get it at next update other than that i wonder what’s coming soon…there’s a banner with slingshot logo…maybe it’s pvp each player will have a castle and we’ll throw birds at other player’s castle to destroy it.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I think this update was created in a newer version of Unity, because the program I use to extract the files I use in my list of changed levels isn’t working well with the update. So I don’t know when I’ll be able to update the list…

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Alright Sumo and Anpa, I finally got that challenge in the Feats. But just like finishing the daily rewards, that one isn’t going to happen. There is enough other stuff without spending real money that it isn’t necessary. Not in my opinion anyway.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

How do you all feel about the buy 4 legendary chests and get one free feat? I’ve bought a few legendary chests in the past and they were disappointing. I might buy the 4 for the free one but I’m sure the next feat will require buying 10 of more legendary chests which is never going to happen lol

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It said open, not buy, so I suppose if the feats yield some legendary chests that counts towards it as well.

Jim151
    @jim151

Did your game realize you upgraded your slingshot properly?

No.  I have been hoarding pearls, but given the rewards, I decided to complete my winter hat set.  I got the reward for that, but the upgrade the slingshot counter did not move.

Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get my friends back?? I depend on gift exchange for gems. The people are still my Facebook friends and are still playing the game. I did the “invite” thing, but if we are already friends and they are already playing, what am I “inviting” them to do? I have gotten invites from people I’m already friends with too and I have no idea what I’m supposed to do when I get one. Please HELP!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@hank: as you can see there are some serious issues with this update. Could you pleade let us know when those will be fixed?
    The facebook thing is very annoying as well as the reward denial for the lebel 22 slingshot.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Thoughts on the update

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 175 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.