The Holidays Are Coming event (Closed; Ended)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Holidays Are Coming event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 8 replies - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • Replies
  • Oh, and I actually spent money on the game, but apparently there is absolutely nothing else they can do for me…

filthycasual
    @filthycasual

ust curious, if you have ABE on two devices, why not link them together on FB?

@inimical
    What it comes down to is just convenience.

Actually the original reason I started playing on the second device was to have one very lonely “friend” for my original play experience. I incorrectly thought that I could friend the accounts through rovio accounts instead of creating FB accounts.

The bottom line is I don’t have a FB account. I’ve never wanted one. Thus far none of the content in ABE has been so compelling that I have considered it worth the trouble.

I’m also a little stubborn. I don’t really want anyone forcing me into facebook.

However, since I have not been interested enough to keep pushing that device to higher levels it would not serve any purpose for my original account to use the birds. I would get much greater benefit by friending up some of you who have worked much harder at creating solid accounts than linking my two devices, if I were to create the FB account.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I just got a response to my support ticket that the event points got reset during this event:

Hello there,

and thanks for contacting us!

With the events system we tried to add a fun layer to Angry Birds Epic, but unfortunately, due to a technical glitch, you weren’t able to enjoy it in the way that we would have hoped. We had to pull the event early due to the issues. We are also investigating the other issues in the game. Sorry that we messed up!

Going forward, we’ll be adding Lucky Coins to your game as soon as we get the next update out to try and make up for this.

Sincere apologies, we hope that you’ve been having a wonderful holiday season otherwise!

Best regards,

Lauri
    Rovio Support Team

Well, after nagging them for a while, I actually got a refund for the money paid… Seems to be a silver lining after all. I’ll spend the refunded money again to buy the mastery points which I did not get…

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I received the exact same message,Sunday, in response to an e-mail sent last week.

Silleck
    @silleck

I emailed them on the 25th and still haven’t got a response yet

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

I didn’t have any letters to.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Thank you @angryjohnny for posting that here. It is very informative.

Seeing as the event is now over and we have three statements from Rovio (one above and two tweets included below), this thread will be closed. Any further questions or concerns would be better directed to Rovio themselves.

Happy New Year!

• • •

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum The Holidays Are Coming event (Closed; Ended)

Viewing 8 replies - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • The topic ‘The Holidays Are Coming event (Closed; Ended)’ is closed to new replies.