Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@pointdexter5 I agree. I used to crush candies, which was fun, until they made you pay. I suddenly realised that I couldn’t keep ahead of new issues unless I forked out to play. I deleted Candy Crush…

As did all my candy crushing friends. We had more sense

This money making is sickening, these companies make billions out of vulnerable people who keep on paying, paying, paying. The young and misunderstood, the old and lonely.

I’m betting that nearly everyone who still flings the proper Angry Birds games with any sense of purpose and without paying more than a few dollars (bettering your personal scores, beating a friend, going up the leaderboards) is aged approximately between 35 and 65. We know better than to succome to money grabbing corporate entity.

Sad, Rovio, sad.

You have let down your real fans. The ones who will stick with you, not some kid who will jump on the next bandwagon

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

From the internet

“In March 2017, Rovio reported that it has returned to profitability with a gross revenue of US$201 million”

‘Nuff said

Kathy
    @kathy

@pointdexter5 @Hunnybunny i couldn’t agree more
    I’ve tweeted this forum link, I’ve posted it on FB no one cares, just us Nesters! 😥

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

they gotta make money SOMEHOW. and no one is really buying the merchandise anymore. If I saw any at Walmart of Target, i’d buy it. the only time they really have anything on shelves is when the movies are out.

Nick
    @jeanbarnes1948

Maybe you can tell me.  About 3 weeks ago I got thrown out of my game in diamond league.  A big white bird showed up on my screen sitting on a chair, it surprised me so much I thought maybe this is a hacker, so I being scared got out of the app.  Stupid thing to do of course I know that now, I regretted that right away.  Well needless to say I lost my place in diamond league and 20,000 coins.  I ended up starting a league all over again.  Could you tell me what happened?  Was it a glitch?

Michael Oakey
    @michael-oakey

2 years 5 months ago post from a manager lol lol several issues need sorting now not 2 and a half year’s ago

Kathy
    @kathy

@michael-oakey I Don’t understand what issue you were talking about? or do you mean several issues lol, 2 1\2 years ago they said they were being addressed . and now still having the same issues? with that I’m not surprised. Rovio could care less about the dedicated people that spend their money to play these games, as long as they get that money they don’t care what goes wrong. At best they are a half-assed company with half-asses who call themselves ‘techs’ and ‘programmers’ who don’t know their arse from their elbow!

Tema130
    @artiom-dolgikh

Hello!
    Proposal for the Star Cup. Let’s make it so that the opponent’s status is visible – his league and the levels of birds he uses!
    This will allow at least somehow understand the actual causes of the result in a particular game. Perhaps the result is simply a consequence of the fact that you played with the “star” of the 30 diamond league.

Thank you!

sunflower
    @sunflower

@hunnybunny I agree with every single word you say, thx for that. I have known your name for years (often enough envious of your great scores😊) and now I feel like having to leave AB. I more and more lost fun already, now tried to play the very latest episodes but got tired after 3 levels with all the gifts and advertisings and power ups popping up all the time. I would maybe even be ready to pay a reasonable price once for episodes if they then left me alone with all that crap. Thanks anyway for the fun and competitive years I had with you guys, I mean all the old well known names of players in the nest. We had a good time!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@sunflower thanks, and I agree with you. I would consider paying a dollar or two for a new episode without the ads, power ups and associated s**t that Rovio now use as a mandatory money making ploy

I see that “Rovio’s Social Media & Community Manager” @wingmanjuan seems to have lost interest in this thread. As we knew he would…

Kathy
    @kathy

@sunflower long time no see! I agree with both you and @hunnybunny i wouldn’t object to paying a couple bucks to continue updates to Seasons and be done with the ads and pu buttons popping up all over the place!
    although i did make a purchase which disabled ads, but the Pu power ups are so annoying.

@hunnybunny
    i think your right, @wingmanjuan seems to be done with this thread, after his final note pretty much saying , tough s**t, deal with it!

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hey guys, I’ve been on holiday. I feel like I’ve already explained the current situation, with the company focusing on newer titles, which means of course that older titles will get less attention (as it happens with every product in a market). Nonetheless, Angry Birds Friends is one game we’re constantly working on, so feedback for the title and especially Star Cup is more than welcome.

cheers,

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

It’s ok Juan. we understand how hard you guys are working. it’s understandable that older games are …old. but I’m glad AB Friends is your focal point, because honestly I LOVE playing it the most and would be very sad if it ended..let’s hope it doesn’t. and with seasonal/holiday related tournaments it’s ok if AB Seasons isn’t as updated. so as long as we have those kinds of tourneys, i’m ok with it.

thanks again Juan and Rovio for making new games and keeping AB alive. (can’t wait for the movie sequel, too)

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Much appreciated!

PATz
    @patz

Get me off NOTIFY. been trying and it won’t work I still get notices. @wingmanjuan

Kathy
    @kathy

@patz scroll to the bottom of the page and unclick the ‘notify me’ box

also make sure the star at the top right is not lit, if it is click it off

trishohara
    @trishohara

Problem with Angry Birds Friends is, that is was (or still is) full of cheaters. And most important: that you can’t replay older levels. Some of the levels/tournaments are really good, but after just a few days they are gone forever.

So it is not the same like Seasons or ABO, where you can play the levels whenever and often as you want.

@wingmanjuan
    don’t let the old games die!

Kathy
    @kathy

@trishohara Is 100% correct @wingmanjuan . if you read our comments you will see we are willing to pay a couple bucks to keep our beloved games alive.
    Any chance of there being deveopments in saving progress in Space and Rio?

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @Wingmanjuan
    on a totally different note and tone, We’ve Sadly lost a member of the Angry Birds Nest community, He was known as Rat9 aka The King of Space , a few of us were wondering if Rovio could or would create a one off AB space episode.they can do it for intel etc.
    As far as we know this is the first member we have lost in this manner,, he was well respected and loved by all, and he lived for this Space scores and Rat stRats.. check out his leaderboard,, we all followed him throughout Space and he helped menu of us tremendously. His passing was a tragic twist of fate, very unfairly taken while vacationing in Europe hoping to meet other Nesters.
    It would mean a lot to the Nest if Rovio could somehow honor his memory.

cc @ixan57

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @kathy,
    These are very sad news. We’d like to send our deepest condolences on the passing of Rat9. I have forwarded your request on to the game’s team, and they have unfortunately confirmed that the game’s development is currently on hold. If there is ever an update planned for the future, I’ll make sure the team adds at least an “in memoriam”  message in the credits.

BR,
    -J

Kathy
    @kathy

@admins In trying to respond to wingman and i keep getting error message saying my reply cannot be created at this Time? is there a word limit?

Kathy
    @kathy

Thank you @wingmanjuan I do appreciate your trying,, and an ‘In memory of’ would be wonderful.

PATz
    @patz

@kathy thank you for responding to my little issue. At one point my email was full of ABN notes because, somewhere along the line I had checked the little notify boxes not knowing I would get exactually what I asked for. I finally got rid of it (as you suggested) by accessing every page of this or other sites.

I’ve seen the star on bloated pig but not here. Anyhow, I think I have it cleared.

I appreciate you.

PATz
    @patz

@kathy…I noticed your comment regarding an ad free purchase. Amazon does have some of the angry birds games to purchase – says “ad free.” My question: when I purchase one of those games from Amazon, is there a problem with scores, progress history, etc., when I want to replace a game already on my phone. I’m kinda assuming you have to do saving of certain files like the process outlined in the transfer games to a new phone.

Do you have any advice?

PATz
    @patz

@kathy. P.S.: On both of my previous notes here, I clicked REPLY on the box I was commenting to. I thought my message was supposed to appear right within that section with your original comment. Have I got something sideways??

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.