Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 22 replies - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan That link doesn’t work at all.

no matter I have All android devices so I can’t try it anyway.  unless someone wants to send me an iPad lol!

Thanks for the reply, and good luck with the new venture.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

No computer either? :(
    Anyway, thanks for the kind words!

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan nope no computer, the Motherboard fried 😔 can’t afford a new one! and your welcome hope all works out 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

@Wingmanjuan A lot of us Nesters are still experiencing crashing issues in Seasons as well as Angry Birds Classic , the update for the Classic game apparantley made things worse , @ixan57 can confirm this
    But the Seasons issue is also getting worse, crashing upon loading almost constantly, @Tompuss @annie-leigh can confirm this as well.
    Can you please double check or kick the techs in the arse for us and see if there’s any thing they can do to help out some old faithful customers? not saying we are old just we’ve been faithfully Flinging these games a lot of us paid good money for,, and if they could just have a peek. you must have a freind there you can nudge if not for anything to get us to stop hounding you lol !!
    Hope all well with you and yours.
    Thanks Kathy 🐣

Kathy
    @kathy

@Wingmanjuan I don’t know if you had anything to do with the fix, but thank you 🐣

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

I’m glad it’s fixed!

Kathy
    @kathy

Me too😊

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan  Hello, I’m just checking in if there’s any new information you can share publicly about any cancellations, new beta games, or Angry Birds Blast Island.  Thanks!

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Nope, nothing to announce at the moment.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan  I’m just checking in again, with the same questions as above. I just a have one more question: is it safe to assume that AB Go will not be updated in the coming future?  Thanks.

waste
    @timewaster999

I would happily pay a subscription or for new levels.  There must be some way to keep the the classic slingshot games going.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@wingmanjuan So, on ABT, I played the events and I somehow lost my points right before the event ended. I talked to Rovio and they asked if I had played the event too late. I said no, and they fixed it. However, they didn’t give me the compensation. So I lost about 3000 tokens.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan

Hello, is there any news to share on any soon-to-be games in beta or any discontinued/finished games?  Thanks.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@wingmanjuan

Will we ever get a web game similar to AB Chrome? (it was the first version of Angry Birds I played all the way back in 2011)

I wish this game was still around.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi @beakymcfeather, this is highly unlikely. We decided to focus on mobile titles a long time ago (that’s also why games for PC have been discontinued).

</p>

ixan57
    @ixan57

@wingmanjuan come on your the man with the know, got it with seasons etc.
    But angry birds classic has been getting updates recently. Is it just for the might league or do rovio have plans for the future on the mainframe.
    There are so many disappointed fans out there that can’t get a straight answer,
    a yes or no would be sufficient.
    And like myself would not mind paying a reasonable price for a classic slingshot game. Cheers and thanks Juan

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Nothing in the horizon. I’d recommend moving to Angry Birds Friends, tons of content coming there all the time and always going strong :)

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@wingmanjuan

OK, thanks for the info on that and I didn’t wanna sound rude but I have a few more questions:

1: What about Bad Piggies 2? It’s been teased in a Ruffle video (that I’ve noticed has been unlisted) they showed some in-progress artwork and some blurred footage that I assume to be Ross in in a cart similar to this:

2: Can you shed some light on the mystery Angry Birds game that was shown on DW-TV in 2011? When AB Stella came out I thought it was an early version of it but can you confirm my suspicions?

3: Will we get an Angry Birds Toons Season 4 and will Hal, Stella, Tony, and Silver be in it?

4: Will Hal, Stella, and Tony be in Angry Birds 2 one day?

5: Will we get new merchandise (like plushies, board games, etc) using the Toons designs?

6: What are the names for Ice Bird, Chef Pig, Corporal Pig, the 3-eyed Pig from AB Space, Chronicler Pig, Foreman Pig and Handsome Pig?

Thanks in advance if you can/you’re allowed to answer any of these.

BirdPower
    @birdpower

Rovio Developers,

I am really disappointed in what you just did to Angry Birds 2. I have been working hard daily to get my flock power up by adding feathers to my flock. Now, for the next 6 days, all of my feathers are going to a silly pink bird that I do not even want. Is there a way to disable Stella? If not, why not? I do not like the color pink at all and I really do not like the name “Stella”.

It seems you guys are probably making a great salary for yourselves and are getting “comfortable”. So now, for some reason, you feel it is appropriate to FORCE changes on your customers. Just a warning — this could be the sign of the end of Angry Birds 2. I’ve seen the pattern before. Company succeeds, becomes arrogant then mistreats their customers. Customers notice and quit participating in the nonsense.

As of now, I am out because I do not want to spend time earning feathers when they will just go to a pink bird that I do not want. There is no way I would hit 60,000 feathers anyway. So, that would mean all the feathers I did earn would just be eaten into nothing.

Please, please, stop wasting people’s time. It is kind of rude.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

@birdpower Sadly, that’s how mobile gaming works, a game starts, it gets recognition, the devs get a hefty payday, so they try to encourage people to buy useless in-game items, watch ads, and (sometimes) buy merch. Then a new game comes out/people lose interest, they lose money, the devs get desperate so they add features that people want and charge a hefty fee for it, nobody buys it, then they go out of business. Good going Rovio.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan  I see that a new Angry Birds Island game has been soft-launched.  Is that the same game as the Angry Birds Blast Island from earlier this year, or is it a new one altogether?  Thanks.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 22 replies - 201 through 222 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.