Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • ennui001
    @ennui001

Thanks for the support @sasilik. It’s nice to hear from other folks.
    I wasn’t even trying to use Wingman, just the rest of my birds – after a super great shot! Oh well.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @ennui001! This is something that could be better solved by our support team. You can always reach out to them at rov.io/support and they’ll do their best to help you out!

sasilik
    @sasilik

Come on, @wingmanjuan I have been bothering support about two years now with it and their best is tap on the shoulder and saying through the roses – deal with it. And only thing they maybe are doing is pushing the level ending a couple or some seconds further.

CampingLED
    @campingled

Very frustrating this week and levels end much too early. @wingmanjuan You should just change your programming algorithms for a level to end 10 seconds after the bird dies or when you hit the fast forward button and the problem will be solved. I seems like you are using a timeout which is not accurate.

ennui001
    @ennui001

@wingmanjuan @sasilik @campingled I just sent the following to Rovio Suport:

1) I had cleared out all the pigs in a game, added the King Sling power up to my sling, and the game ended before I could fling my bird. It just happened now, but has happened in the past as well. And I wasn’t trying to use Wingman, just my birds. (Originally sent to @wingman juan)
    2) Just tried to do my daily spin – Ooops Bad Piggies – RELOAD.
    LOST MY SPIN. I’m sending a picture of what it looks like now.
    Increasing the prices is one thing, but my losing coins here and there for no reason is NOT COOL.
    Please do something about this.

sasilik
    @sasilik

I sent also my complaint about game ending again. Its really annoying when they make game about getting maximum score you can get but then take away possibility to do so. I am not talking about last bird bouncing around while game end but I even wasted some powerups this week. I used King Sling for example and would have used some other powerup or Wingman but just didn’t notice that all pigs were gone and started to look best way to go on when game just ended. Its starting to frustrate me more and more. Kind of losing my interest an game its fun factor when you must rush and hold birds and always check if pigs are gone or not.

sasilik
    @sasilik

And here we go again. Tap on the shoulder and – deal with it. I really don’t get why its impossible to make automatic game ending optional. Really don’t…

sasilik
    @sasilik

I am kind of hopeful here. After my last complaint about game ending too fast answer was that team is making some changes and after the next update this shouldn’t be an issue anymore. I am waiting now to see if they really did something or its some half-baked thing.

sasilik
    @sasilik

I am kind of in heaven now! Game doesn’t end automatically and there is a button for ending it manually. At last! Had chance to bother their support only 2 and half years. Guess I don’t have any more big reasons to write them.

Kathy
    @kathy

@knichy here is the forum link to Rovio ,i think it’s @wingmanjuan101 or just @wingmanjuan

knichy
    @knichy

Thanks @kathy.

@wingmanjuan
    , I had an issue with seasons. Playing for months, 3-starred everything, and one day all the older levels were locked, not just stored in the cloud. Bird coins reset to zero. Looked like newer levels coulsd have been untouched but in ham dunk 3 or 4 levels no longer had 3*. Cleared cache, reboot, etc did not fix. Can you hook a nester up with an i side contact to rovio to maybe at least give me an unlock code?

Kathy
    @kathy

Yw @knichy I wish i could give you my coins, i have 2333 that I’ll never use for anything:(

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy believe it or not I am a hard core programmer guy ….. with an actual rocket science degree. I don’t think you are going to transfer from s with a thumb drive. Maybe trough the cloud. I am earning more no worries.

Kathy
    @kathy

aww I’m sorry @knichy I think i forgot that, or misunderstood:/

Kathy
    @kathy

I actually have a backup, but pc is getting old, never know when it may fail.

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy or USB flash drive

knichy
    @knichy

@kathy a thumb drive could store the files, but for a droid it is a convoluted process, that is obviously not guaranteed to work, even for a rocket scientist

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @knichy I guess I’ll just pray my pc doesn’t fail on me before i can restore to a new device. . my tablet is good is only a year old, and i take good care of it so I it will be o.k i guess:)

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hey @knichy, not sure what could have gone wrong, but I’m confident our support team can point you in the right direction. Make sure you drop them a message at rov.io/support

Kathy
    @kathy

Hi again @wingmanjuan
    I’m having an issue accessing the Seasons Pig Challenge and I’m not the only one,

@karen68
    has reported this to Rovio support, but i thought I’d try the direct route to the Rovio Nest Representative.
    Some days it just gets stuck on the ‘Loading’ screen, and we have to hard close the app in order to switch episodes. This is happening regardless of Wifi and/or Mobile data connection. Perhaps a bug? I hope this gets resolved quickly as I’m looking forward to this weekends Challenge.
    Added info, this Only happens on my Android tablet and not on my Android phone, and i believe @karen68 is using iPad , so it’s not a platform issue.
    Any help you can offer, or info you can uncover would be great!! Thank you ?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @kathy! I just talked to the team and it seems to be a version issue. HAve you both updated to version 6.6.1 on all devices? Pig Challenge does not work properly on the older versions…

Hope this helps!

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @wingmanjuan That was the issue!! I didn’t see there was a bug fix update!! All works now, and I’ve passed the news to @Karen68 , although she is using IOS so i don’t know if that’s available to her but we’ll see.
    Thanks so much for the speedy reply!! Is so great to have a Rovio Rep in the Nest!!?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Not a problem!

Kathy
    @kathy

Hey @Wingmanjuan after now updating to 6.6.1 Seasons re: previous issue
    Now the app keeps freezing up? Perhaps another bug fix is needed? Others have mentioned this as well, but i didnt have that issue as much until recently updating.
    Guess one thing solved leads to another ..lol isn’t that always the way?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hey @Kathy,

The guys can’t find tickets about this. This is unfortunately a case of “did you try turning it off and on?”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.