Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan I’m surprised there’s no ticket on this issue, as I’ve heard from other Nesters that they have had a freezing issue, @knichy ?
    The only way to get it back is to hard close the app and restart it. I clear my cache every night and been completely out of the app before shutiing tablet down for the night,. It was freezing up before updating to 6.6.1 but just not as often.

jff
    @hodgessm

I’m sure it’s fun. If I could ever get it to stay up long enough to play. I sign in it comes up to play and blanks. Try to spin and get rewards when add comes on it goes black. Please tell them to fix. iPhone works but iPad does not.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hodgessm You might not get an answer on this, unless you address @wingmanjuan and be more specific on which game your having trouble with..ie.. ABO ,ABS , like which version you are playing, which version of whatever game your having trouble with? And if it you’ve updated Your iPad to the latest version of whichever app your having issues.
    And what exactly the issue is, such as freezing , not loading?

jff
    @hodgessm

Thanks Kathy, I did send in an official support request for angry bird friends. I can’t get any info on the new game because it goes blank before the game can be turned on. Looked at reviews and see multiple negative reviews for same reason so I’m not alone. Yes I have latest iOS on my iPad. Didn’t start until update to 3.3.0.12304 March 22. Again, thanks for the reply. Hopefully enough complaints and they will fix the fix. If you can play, enjoy.

Kathy
    @kathy

@hodgessm I’ve never tried ABfriends wouldn’t have the first clue lol,
    I just wanted to be sure your issue got notice. Hope they fix it for you soon ?
    Good that you’ve opened a ticket on the issue ?

jff
    @hodgessm

I’ve sent 2 requests on angry bird friends since Wednesday. One included info on game ending Wednesday because I could get some info ID,version etc., now I can’t get the screen to stay on long enough to get any info. Looked on apps on Apple and numerous complaints by negative reviews with same complaint so I know I’m not the Lone Ranger . Sure would like to play

Kathy
    @kathy

@hodgessm That’s why i suggest you mention @Wingmanjuan He is the Rovio representative in the Nest. He can check into your tickets for you.

Kathy
    @kathy

I’m subscribed to this forum which is why i got your post , and just try to help point flingers the right direction to have their issue addressed. I’m not an admin or Rovio Rep..
    In the future , if you want to contact someone directly , use the ‘ @ ‘ feature with their user name and they will get notification of you post

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan sorry to keep bothering you, but now the issue is getting progressively worse! Now each time i complete a level the app keeps rebooting itself!! I hope they will release a big fix for this soon. I wish i didn’t update!! Is there a way to uninstall update while keeping progress?

jff
    @hodgessm

I have restarted 4 times. Latest upgrade screwed up everything. Heads need to roll or fix the blasted thing and quit making excuses. It is flawed

Kathy
    @kathy

@hodgessm you really need to use the @ feature as i have done to notify you, if you don’t No one will see your post unless they happen to be subscribed to this forum, which not many are. If you want attention from Rovio @mention as I’ve said above the Rovio representative @wingmanjuan or your posts and complaints will go no further.
    If you’ve notified Rovio directly then you’ll just have to be patient, these issues are unfortunate, but they don’t get fixed “On Demand’

jff
    @hodgessm

Multiple negative reviews in apps store. Not helping Rovio. And you’re going to start selling this crap? I would not buy it. I will play for sort of free since coins cost so much.

Kathy
    @kathy

Apparently you don’t listen, or your a child and can’t understand my above posts and advice.
    Sorry i tried to help you, good luck

PATz
    @patz

@wingmanjuan As Kathy suggested, I am providing you with posting info on recent problems:

Does anyone know…..???

Why am I suddenly seeing big pop-up ads in Angry Birds Space and Angry Birds Star Wars every time I switch levels while playing the games. I can’t get out of them so it’s “sit and wait”. It may be in other Rovio games. I am somewhat new to the games and I have tried looking for what has caused it, but no luck. There must be a simple fix!

This is so infuriating I am temped QUIT the Rovio games. That, I do not really want to do. I will have to search around, but I can probably find a new
    Game/s that are as enjoyable!!!

@admins

@hunnybunny

HELP!

PATz 11:36AM EditFlag

I have Space version 2.2.9 with ad problem; @kathy with 2.2.1 problem intermittent, and @karen68 having just moved to 2.2.9 and ads started. Interesting.

Here is another interesting: if I select to “play video” when it comes up it is exactly like the pop up ads I’m getting when changing levels. Can’t stop it, no X to get out – just wait it out. Humm? Wonder if that new feature – “play video” could be the watzit widget triggering the problem.

Karen: right now I have 2 phones – an iPhone 5s with Space and SW and a 6s plus with Space. Problem shows up on both. Also have new iPad with nothing on it yet. ( just haven’t completed back ups and transfers.)

Cc wingmanjuan

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @patz, have you reported this to our support team? You can do it here: rov.io/support. They can look into your case and give you a hand.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

hey @kathy, I checked again with the team and only 2-3 people have reported something like this, which means they’re isolated cases. I really wish I could help you out, but we don’t know why this is happening in your device…

PATz
    @patz

Thanks for your response @wingmanjuan. I’m new to Angry Birds And I don’t know who the ‘support team’ is. If you would let me know, I will copy them with the same info I sent you.

It does seem that there are a few other people that have seen the ads pop up. Since @kathy has seen notes from others mentioning this issue, I would see if she could follow up with you.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @Wingmanjuan I’ll just have to deal with it until hopefully the next update will fix it.

@patz
    i think there’s a misunderstanding, i was referring to ‘Others notes’ as to my freezing issue. As for the ads issue, i think @karen68 mentioned she has\has them
    But i can certainly watch for any other comments, and follow up with @Wingmanjuan . As for as in the Nest you can turn on ad blocker, or become’uncaged’ and you won’t get the ads. For information on becoming ‘uncaged’ see the ‘Badge and Rank’ page found under the ‘About’ drop down menu above ?

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan Hey there hope you’ve been well¿
    I have an issue.. A couple years ago I paid for AB Starvwars HAD ad-free , I’ve just decided to try and improve my scores there and opened it to find it’s more Ads than gameplay? How does Rovio just this? The ad-free version is not in in the play store anymore either?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @kathy
    Our support team has confirmed this is a question we get from time to time. Below is their answer:

This game is now a free, ad-supported title in the iOS AppStore. Customers who purchased the game prior to this shouldn’t see ads. However, if you re-install the game or install it on a different device, it will install the current version that’s available, and it will load as a new game. There is no way for the device to recognize that you purchased a premium version previously as it is no longer available.

Since we no longer offer the premium version for purchase, we unfortunately aren’t able to change your game back to the ad-free version.

Unfortunately the only suggestion we have in this scenario is to try to request a refund for your in-app purchase from Apple. You can contact Apple by sending an email to [email protected]. Apple manage their own app store and as a result they also take care of refunds for in-app purchases.

You can also contact Apple about this via:
    https://expresslane.apple.com/Issues.action or reportaproblem.apple.com

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks for the reply @Wingmanjuan a little dissapointed but that’s Bird Life. As my friend @knichy has said..
    I appreciate your feedback ?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Happy to help!

knichy
    @knichy

Ugh, ads. That’s not bird life, where points is points, that’s profit life, where ads is ads. @kathy

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan Hi .. Yep me again. Still having the freezing issues, and issues with the Quests in Angry Birds Seasons,, The Quests keep counting down the time as it’s normal, but when the time comes they don’t open, only one opens instead of all three, and the others just reset the clock without opening the quest.
    @karen68 has reported this, and says it’s been under review by Rovio for over a year? I’ve just started experiencing this issue myself, x and also the app is still freezing , we would really appreciate this issue being put in some sort of priority list.! It seems they are more concerned with newer apps like transformers, an AB friends and the apps geared for younger players and money makers.
    There are still many of us that are old school, dedicated original episode Flingers, such as ABO, Seasons, Space and Star wars, here in the Nest, an honestly we feel collectively that we are being shuffled under the rug so to speak.
    We’ve all paid money at one point or another, for apps that aren’t available anymore such as I’ve mentioned before, premium,, ad free.. We have accepted that. But to now have our old favorites​continuing to be buggy with no action from Rovio to fix these issues, frankly the Nest is slowly but surely is losing a lot of old time faithful Flingers, which in turn leads to Rovio losing , honestly I know Rovio doesn’t need us but… Maybe you could give someone a nudge to fix some of these issues?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

Hi @kathy, I’m really sorry you’ve been experiencing these issues. As said before, these are quite isolated ones, so other than trying on a different device and see if that helps, I wouldn’t know what else to suggest. As you’ll understand, like in any other line of business we have to prioritize the biggest titles and issues, over the smaller ones. We of course have nothing but love and appreciation for our most dedicated flingers, especially those in the Nest (and that’s why we’re here) so we hope that you can stay with us and enjoy the ride as much as we do!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.