Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 222 total)
  • Replies
  • Kathy
    @kathy

No problem @PATz happy i could help;)

as far as purchasing from Amazon , from what i remember from the early days, I had already purchased my games  from The Google play store then saw the ad-free version on Amazon and it was a nightmare for me..It was actually 2 separate apps. and the scores could not be synced.  maybe it’s different for Apple devices idk i have Android . I was able to purchase ad-free Space  (premium) and SW High def also ad-free.. and in Seasons now with any purchase of coins also removes ads. ..ABO I’m not sure if there’s any ad-free available.

But my advice of you’ve already installed games through Google play store then don’t purchase them from Amazon.

Things may have changed and like i said may be different for Apple devices.

Maybe Rovio would be better to answer that @Wingmanjuan any suggestions?

fatboyslick
    @fatboyslick

Firstly, wow can’t believe I got a mention by @hunnybunny re: yearly Christmas levels…well remembered :)

Secondly,  @wingmanjuan , I have to share my utter disappointment that Seasons appears to be over. It not only saddens me but also confuses me. 2016 was a pretty stellar year for the game with loads of new content and then nothing….? Was 2016 a final swan song to see if it picked up players?

I appreciate you’re producing content for a dwindling audience but there is a dedicated fan base waiting for it. Plus, the app will get put back onto the front page of the App Store when it gets updates. I’m like to think if you charged 99p to unlock the winter levels you could break even versus the cost to make the levels

If it’s to be then farewell everyone. The fact I’m here a few months before the Christmas levels would have been released illustrates my known desire for it. It’s been a lovely tradition and I’ll be very sad to not see it here…feels a bit like a death on the family. Fingers crossed and all the best

PATz
    @patz

@kathy. Wow! I could have had a real mess if I had just downloaded any of those games saying ad-free without asking you about them. I’ll be careful now.

10 x thanks!!

Kathy
    @kathy

@Patz again, happy to have helped, just so you know , This forum is not connected to Rovio,,@wingmanjuan can’t answer questions about what goes on in the Nest such as notification alerts and such. He’s just here representing Rovio , so he can pass our concerns, and/or thanks , questions about future game updates and the like.
    anything Nest Related is best asked in the corresponding Forum, or as always the BP is always open for any questions about Nest things.
    In turn @BirdLeader , nor any member of the Nest has any control or knowledge of what goes on at Rovio. two separate entities.
    Yes I’m happy you asked before downloading from Amazon, you may have lost all your progress, believe me I’ve lost progress more than i care to remember lol.?
    I suggest you make a proper backup of your games using your PC. There is a forum that has instructions for Android and IOS ,Imo they are rather convoluted, I have instructions for Android, given to me by Once a freind, or so i thought, but anyway Pm me if you need help.

Kathy
    @kathy

Oh And @Patz About the reply button, I thought that was how it was supposed to work also, like it does in the walk-through’s but apparently not 😮

@fatboyslick
    Heeyyy there!! Nice to see you, I do wish they’d make an advent level as traditional, but unfortunately @wingmanjuan has already made it pretty clear that’s not going to happen , very sad news indeed, does this mean we won’t see you on your Birthday? I hope you’ll pop in to the Bloated Pig Forum so we can at least h have a celebration? please say yes, I’ll start the preparations!

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

@fatboyslick if there is no Advent, give us a heads up on your favourite level on your birthday, we can make it the daily challenge!!!!

Kathy
    @kathy

Good idea @hunnybunny I was thinking along those same lines, we can arrange that!
    i think pretty sure @fatboyslick was born on Christmas Day..🐣

HunnyBunny
    @hunnybunny

I think @fatboyslick was born 14 December

Am I right?

mooeyg
    @mooeyg

Hope they relent and release an update.

Kathy
    @kathy

@mooeyg The beauty of the nest is your never alone🐣

i Hope they release an update too 😉

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan Hi, I’m now having a problem with Space, I’ve opened a ticket but haven’t received a ticket # yet.. maybe you could double check ? here’s the problem

Just started having this experience , same as was with Seasons a few months ago. Open the app, choose episode, choose level and get kicked back to the home screen!

I tried opening with no WiFi or mobile connection as we did with Seasons, but it doesn’t seem to be working. I literally was in the middle of playing, and had been playing all morning then suddenly got kicked out!

ixan57
    @ixan57

http://support.rovio.com/hc/requests/ this is the link i use, normally you get a tkt # intantly at your email address

@kathy

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy remember hit cancel in sign in prompt and go to submit request window

Kathy
    @kathy

Thanks @ixan57

This is what i received..

Your request (1783193) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Is that my ticket # ?

Kathy
    @kathy

@wingmanjuan please see @fatboyslick note above regarding advent levels for some reason his @ didn’t work..

ixan57
    @ixan57

@kathy yes that`s your tkt #

Kathy
    @kathy

Good news maybe n my reply from Rovio

and thanks for contacting us. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our developers are aware of the crashing issue in Cosmic Crystals levels, and will be working on a fix. We hope to have it ready in time for the next update. Unfortunately, for the time being, there is no help we can offer. We are sorry for the disappointment and missing out on some of the game’s contents due to this bug.

Best regards,

Tadeusz

So maybe another update after all for Space anyway ?

@wingmanjuan
    ?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

I’m a bit lost, so this Cosmic Crystals levels issue is in AB Space? If so I’ll look into what Tadeusz is saying…

Kathy
    @kathy

sorry for the late reply @wingmanjuan yes the issue I’m referring to and Tadeusz is responding to is in Space

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan

Hi, can you see if Rovio has discontinued Travel Match Club?  It was a game in soft-launch which seems to have been removed from the app stores.

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

That’s correct.

Bomb145
    @guibird2971koge

@wingmanjuan What’s that little animal in the Angry Birds Friends Day of The Dead Tournament?Is it a xoloitzcuintle?

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@wingmanjuan  Thanks.  One more thing: any info on the date AB Fight! servers will go offline?

WingmanJuan
    @wingmanjuan

That’s right, these dogs are important in Mexican mythology :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Rovio's Social Media & Community Manager representing in the Nest!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 222 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.