I want to share my bad experience and to ask if anyone else has it and if there is a fix for it.
I’ve been playing AB2 mostly on Windows 10 devices (x64, 1909) – desktop pcs and laptops. Three devices in total and two different accounts. Same things happens. The more I play, the performance decreases, I am talking really bad, birds barely moving, sound is terrible with an echo. When I play on my phone no such thing occurs.
Specs are enough for MMORPG to run on ultra settings, so no issues there.
Tried these things, with no or little success:
1. Reset game – performance improves, but as soon as I link my account via Facebook, it decreases. Starting new game the performance is semi-bad, but as I play one or two levels it becomes terrible.
2. Reset game and MS store via wsreset – no change
3. Updated everything via MS store. No change.
4. If I reset game and play a little bit with new account, performance is good, but as soon as I link account it gets bad again.
It has gotten so bad, that sometimes the game crashes without exception, only trace left is an application error in event viewer. I’ve already reported to Rovio the error and that sometimes advertisements make the game unresponsive, but the worst of these is the performance issue, makes the game unplayable.
I hope someone can share more info or provide workaround.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.