Issues in Windows version

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Issues in Windows version

Viewing 3 replies - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Replies
  • gumshoe242
    @gumshoe242

I didn’t install the update, Windows did it automatically. Anytime it starts to run badly, I go delete the following file in Windows:

C:\Users\accountname\AppData\Local\Packages\1ED5AEA5.4160926B82DB_p2gbknwb5d8r2\LocalState

*accountname needs to be the name of your Windows user account. A fresh copy of the file will be installed when you re-open the game.

And no, we can’t get into the arena either.

Alabamatick
    @alabamatick

Well after 3 months, on wednesday the game suddenly started working fine, the next day there were a load of windows updates and a browser update so i feared the worst, but no it was still fine, the next day, another browser update and still fine and still fine yesterday

but today the game is completely broken again, the only thing different is that i updated my audio driver, that may be it but still completely ridiculous X(

Alabamatick
    @alabamatick

Well yesterday it worked fine for the first time in 4 months, i even did the daily challenge and posted a score in bootcamp but today i can’t even turn  cards of the first common chest, (seconds after logging in)

before it dramatically slows down and i quickly have to find the x in the corner before the pc freezes, i tried to persist with the 3rd, that’s 20 gems i won’t get back

the thing is there were 2 big windows and 1 browser update on friday (ab2 didn’t work on friday after the updates but did work on saturday after no updates)

how does that work ? :/ thumbs down

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Issues in Windows version

Viewing 3 replies - 76 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.