New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 21 replies - 126 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well the last playable day is about to end. Tomorrow is the Token Exchange. let’s see what bots get offered in the exchange.

Xenohart
    @pcguru

Here’s what’s so awesome about this round of competition. Aside from the bunches of crashes that started this morning (which, by the way, requires you to log into the playstore (at least for android), manually update), and then Samsung and some others just released an update that’s causing it to still not work well until you update your OS … and then the crashes just continue but ONLY when you’re playing a competition round and they “close out” the mission at the start, not at the end like they do with the map missions. Therein lies the catch! It’s not about Rovio trying to fix everything … because the way they close out the missions is clear … if you lose a mission and the game crashes, you can’t restart it – and so – you need to ‘buy’ more stuff and max out spending what you have just to keep playing.

Yet, with 10 million downloads on android, even 10% = 1 million players. That means the game is played at least 2 times per day during competitions for 2 million plays, daily. With 4 rounds per play (totaling 8 rounds per person on average), and an average of 1 ad every 3 rounds, that’s 5.3 million ad pop-ups. At 10 cents per ad (just guessing wildly, here on how much ads cost), that’s around $533 thousand dollars … per day … off of just one OS. Now, count windows and Iphone/Ipad … and well … can you think of a good reason why it’s not fixed? Just saying. Wouldn’t want to speculate about the company that said they wanted to become as big as Facebook and Google.

‘Course, the second best thing about this competition is that, after 25,000 points, it jumps to 100,000 points. Now … at an average of 1200 points per round (that’s 105% sparks with missions that are completely dominated between 350 sparks (totaling 700), to killing the big bird in the background for 2200 or so (4500 sparks), and a weighted average of mission types every 4 rounds), that means that you can earn an average max of 4800 points every 4 rounds. Sure, some real go-getters might do a little better, but I think that’s a fair number. So, for the remaining 75,000 points, you need to make that average max during your 4 round sequence over 15 times. So, let’s assume the game doesn’t crash (which mine just did again and which is why I have the time to write this). Based on the number of resets within a round (one 24 hour period), if you let the game reset on its own, you can play at least 5 … maybe 6 times (maybe 12 if you don’t ever sleep)? (someone feel free to correct that). But, let’s say you do sleep and you can only play 6 rounds letting it naturally count down between each 4 round set. That leaves you with 9+ times to reset in order to achieve the goal. Well, at a rate of 10 gems, then 20, then 40, then 60, and so on … (frankly, I don’t know what comes after 60 and only reached 60 once because I pressed the wrong button), assuming they continue at 20 gem increments, you’d need 910 gems just to get 250 bonus stars. That’s gong to cost you $20 in their store (again, assuming the game doesn’t crash, steal your gems and your money).

But hey … you at least get to earn more sparks to fight with other people in the next competition to fail to earn a new transformer that you used to be able to earn with in-game play. So … fun, right? *sigh* Sorry … let the angry bird retorts, begin!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Frustrating to say the least. I played this event liked I did the one where Dead End was offered, hoping to at least get Skywarp for 4800 tokens seeing that it was the cheapest and most atainable bot, well guess what? I coming up short again… Why? Daily token earnings is messed up.
    Now days you need to rack up 12.000 points (18.000 to 30.000 braquet)for 100 token with 350 point runs, that means you would need to do 34.18 runs just to reach the 30k mark. Doable? yeah, BY SPENDING REAL LIFE CASH BUYING GEMS TO RECHARGE !!!!
    I think Ill be dropping this game sooner o later *SIGH*

ED209
    @ed209

I’ll never spend a penny on the game and I never will. With the issues in the game and the way they keep messing with it without checking anything just makes the game a nightmare to play.

Felt a few times about giving the game up but decided to carry on and see what happens.

Phillips
    @phillips

@datguygamer no new bots will be offered in the token exchange. If your talking about Trypticon he will probably be available during the next event which will probably be an Easter event.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

How many tokens do you think for him? 8,000 or 10,000? They seem to be going for stupidly impossible goals so I wouldn’t put it past them to up the tokens to get bots

Asen_77
    @asen

4 day event without putting hart time to play I collected 5340 tokens with all daily reward from quest and playing. I have 1 first place 1000 tokens, 1 second – 500 tokens, and twice 4-6 place with 300 tokens. So from game play I get 3240, so 800 per day. At 4 days event I don’t see how is possible to get 8000 tokens for update of bot with new point system, even if you get first place every day, which is exptreemly hard if you don’t have Gold Crown promoted bot that are involved in the event with x3 or x4. These level upgrades are totaly useless and can’t be done without big amount of Gems ( main idea of Rovio ). At this event I need only Sparks, so other tokens will be changed for ” priceless ” Coins :).

Lets hope tonight there will be new normal start of Easter event and this event will be with offer for new bot with tokens. Hope this event will be longer and will be doable with normal play.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

@pcguru Great post, my thoughts too. I have believed for a long time that Rovio doesn’t care if the event runs or spark runs crash. Their line of thinking is ” More gems only”. Greed instead of innovation has taken over this game. So many options and ways to make the game fun and have people excited to play. The sparks suck but you have to have them to compete. Overpower is a joke! They should have opened new areas, new enemies, etc. They could have put in a option to choose a difficulty level for max level players. More risk, more rewards. The lab is pointless too, not worth the time. 90 plus million​ coins here! I’ll give them 1,000,000 for 100 gems and that would only get you 9 decent accessories, crazy! I can’t imagine being a new player! It will take years or a ton of real money to max out. Rant over! Thanks to all the contributors to the forum, you people are cool!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@phillips If that happens at least I will play for Overpower.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@ef5ox
    Actually the idea of choosing a difficulty level for events is very good. It is better than sorting players by their levels.

If you want something very expensive, you choose a hard level, with better prizes, but you will have to be very competitive, and make sure your bots are prepared (promoted, upgraded and accessorized). If you don’t want to spend too much effort, you choose a lower level, and play casually, earning enough tokens for a few low cost prizes.

Xenohart
    @pcguru

I took 1st place twice, and anywhere between 2nd to 14th for everything else as I just stopped caring since I refuse to pay $20 for 350 stars. That’s just stupid. Just for kicks this time, I played 4 – 5 different times a day, and refreshed up to a 40 gem quick reload. Played with 105% max, no added bonus. It came out to 6340 stars. Starscream … an exceedingly worthless transformer as I’ve seen him played on Youtube, was available for 7500. So … oh well. With so many people going to play the Easter event, and so many people willing to buy truckloads of gems just to get a knockoff half-hearted attempt at a transformer … won’t be too many new transformers won. Well, I can say this, thanks to United Airlines, we know how Rovio would treat us if we were passengers on their airplane! Someone should complain to Norway … Amsterdam’s supposed to be much cooler than this from what I’ve heard … at least according to NPH. :) Peace Angry Birdians!

Izberg
    @izberg

Any word about any type of compensation for a horrible event this was? I bought accessories for the bots, but now they aren’t showing up!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@izberg Did you go into the barracks for the bots and equip them? After buying, they don’t automatically show up.

Izberg
    @izberg

@datguygamer yes the purchases don’t show anymore and only shows gem cost. They’re supposed to show owned as I equipped the bots with the accessories

Izberg
    @izberg

@datguygamer this is what I’m talking about… you can see in the first screenshot I took yesterday after purchasing the accessories that I OWN the gold crown and the shoulder pads… then in the screenshot from today neither of them are there and wants me to buy them with gems again!

Screenshot_20170412-202959.png

Screenshot_20170413-201148.png

Accessories all gone!!!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@izberg Huh, you should contact Rovio immediately for their screw up. Post these screenshots as proof and explain in detail what you missed.

ED209
    @ed209

Today scoring seems better, 12k to 24k for 150 tokens which is so able. Lets hope when it gets higher the gap doesn’t get bigger like yesterday

Had one event node crash back to home screen already today as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ed209 You replied on the wrong thread.

Asen_77
    @asen

@ed209 I just see 100 tokens for 12 800 points. Didn’t see 150 tokens yet.

ED209
    @ed209

@datguygamer, bah that’s what I get for using my phone instead of my PC lol

ED209
    @ed209

@asen, I updated the other post with screen shot etc as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 21 replies - 126 through 146 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.