New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 146 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

I had a chest earlier today but that’s it for me, had 2 gems in so nothing major

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Just had 2 but very few gems in them

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Amazingly, #1 in my group is a GSG, with over 53,000 points.

He must be spending a ton of gems to recharge.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Gem output is definitely dropping. I haven’t seen a double digit gem chest in a donkey’s age.

Anonymous

@datguygamer I can’t believe you’re going to invest gems into these Overpower levels. Aren’t you concerned that Rovio is going to end up nerfing these someday too? It would be a miracle if they didn’t. :P

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4

Can we get the sunstorm launchers added to the token exchange before this competition ends?

Joel
    @joel687

After 40,000, there is another 150 token level at 55,000. I won’t get there to see if there is anything beyond that

Edit: Okay, I did a recharge. There is another 150 tokens at 70,000. Definitely won’t get there

Asen_77
    @asen

For the third day ( Target is Gold Box ) after 5 run I have 2 times Boss Pig. Strange!

ED209
    @ed209

Had boss pig on my first run today

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@partshade Yeah, I know that. They won’t make bots stronger, only weaker. Thing is, since I have gems from that gem glitch may as well use them on something.

Anonymous

@datguygamer Can’t argue with that. xD

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I just realise something nice thought it’s not healing or a bug? But look those photos!

After Ultimate Megatron Hits a Golden Block the coins that is been collected at the end of 2-3 golden blocks they send a star and the life is healed for once! and a green Aura is around Ultimate Megatron!

Here the photos i tried to catch the golden star / ball?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I kinda went all out last week to get an overpower upgrade, this week is the first competition I really have no interest in.

These competitions are designed to make you come up a little short on gems, so you spend some to finish. Couple that with decreased gem earning and I’m just not interested. For what… to upgrade my bot to do slightly better in competitions and spark runs to earn sparks that can be used to earn more slightly stronger bots and more sparks.

Bad decision by rovio, what kept me interested was keeping my bots at max level, since I’ll never get there now… what’s the point of playing?

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@elpapam After couple of test runs I think what you see is the effect from the Healthbox. As Ultimate Megatron’s gravity force extends beyond the visible screen you don’t get to see the Healthboxes.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@elpapam

Does your UM have the Acid Rounds accessory?

It’s probably destroying the Health Crates that are off-screen.

The little star is the healing going to your TF. I see it whenever I destroy a Health Crate. It’s like when you destroy an Energon Structure and you don’t actually get the Energon until the Energon Cube flies over to you.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This event scoring is definitely made for those who have spent sparks on the seekers group. I could not achieve the full bonus in any of the previous days, and believe today will not be different. The score is too high to achieve even with recharges.

I recharged once each day, to reach the next 100 token bonus, but beyond that is useless, since the next recharge would not give me enough points to the next bonus.

@pandaczar12

I had this objective too. I wanted all bots and have them with max level. Now I see myself collecting sparks all the time, and anything else is kind of a secondary objective. I imagine how a new player would feel trying to compete in such an event. I think they don’t even try.

@elpapam

I agree with @grimlockdown, this is the effect of the healing box. I wish they could be available in the spark run either.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes Ofc, they are now forcing players to have at least one bot fully promoted from each squad for the multiplier. Rovio hates us but loves our money.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Anybody having natural runs with only 3 or 4 gold cubes…???? Ive been having really shitty runs lately, Im lucky if I can score anything above 400 >:(

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha I am having two good runs with more then 1000 before bonus, two times Boss Pig which is about 1200 before bonus, and rest are pretty bad. Something like 400-500, no more.

Harpo_Bird
    @evan-greenberger

WARNING: the new android update killed the game, and it crashes from the splash screen. DO NOT UPDATE.

Yeah, I know, JARSU. There had better be some compensation for the lost event time.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Yes Mace (Acid Rounds) is fused for me at my Ultimate Megatron!

@ramonpontes
    & @grimlockdown Then i was wrong about the golden blocks i didn’t see those health cubs. I hope that this future to be installed also to the regular map’s events and as well to the spark run too!

Jazz
    @autobotjazz

@armourbender Forged to Fight is really good so far, and NOT a single crash or problem yet. Been playing a little in-between event recharges and the constant crashes of said recharges.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Just posted that new update you can no longer play as it crashes.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Now I’m finally back to the event, after a forced retirement. Two JARSU kept me from playing, as the game didn’t even launched.

I claimed the tokens from my previous day, and could buy the last accessory I was missing.

I don’t know if I’m bored with the game or if those nerfing are affecting me, but I’m too lazy to play with E-grimlock in this event. I miss too many targets with him, and now I’m simply using Soundwave to reach the end of the run faster. If I met Boss pig, I just restart. If I meet Unicron I go for the blocks, and skip hitting him.

ED209
    @ed209

I haven’t played the event at all today as I have all the stuff I ndeeded. One accessory and the sparks where all I needed from this event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.