New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 146 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

Today I got 3 times Boss Pig and once Unicron. These are without Gems reload. Currently I am 3-rd with 40k. Total tokens earn 700. I wont go to spend any Gems for 45k for another 100. First in my list is 60+k, second is 50+k. 4-th is 31k. One thing I noticed is that Unicron run has a lot Walking Towers and they stand on the field very long time and shoot on me non stop. Actually my Ratchet didn’t survive and need 10 Gems for heal. If this wasn’t Unicron, I won’t spend this 10 Gems. From a very long time I don’t have problem with healt on Ratchet with Unicron runs. Finally I can confirm that will be very hard to get enough tokens for new bot if you don’t spend Gems, which is main idea of Rovio or just to buy it with real money. I also see that there is always player/players with Gold Crown of promoted bot for every event. Not everything is normal unfortunately. JARSU ?

Asen_77
    @asen

Today’s run is Gray block. First 50 tokens are at 500 points. I am pretty sure yesterday first 50 tokens was at 700 points, so probably will be different pointing system. Now I am going to sleep and will start runs after few hours in the morning. Have a good day/night to all ?

Meh
    @mehh

I’m one of the lucky ones who had gold crown starscream while no one else in the field did, so I’m wayyyyy ahead of the rest of the pack. After 60,000 the next jump was 82,000 for another 150 tokens.

However after I’d passed 60,000, my last four runs were not added to my score, but to a alt me, that appeared in the scoreboard you see immediately as your score is tallied, but did not show up on the today’s event scoreboard. It didn’t make a difference in the end, but it was odd

Sethstar
    @sethy

Yes that happened to me too after i got to 64000 then wouldn’t add anymore points from my run maybe a glitch hope it dosnt happen today

Barbatos
    @barbatos

It happened again. I think it will start once you reached any of the goal with 150 Tokens as reward. With this bug I think no one can tell if the Token reward is continuous or not.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today point system is little different and on a different level. So far I see – 3×50 points at 500, 1000, around 1800, then 2×75 – at 3000 and somewhere around 4000, then 100 for 5000 and 8000 points.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper @optimuspig Thanks, how much did he cost in tokens? 7500 I assume?

Dante2377
    @dante2377

I’ve never spent more than the lowest $4.99 to get rid of the pre-run ads. IT’s taken a year or two, but I’ve gotten many bots to 15 and all are 11 or higher, with enough non combat bots 14+ to do all the missions (for gems) without using a combat bot. it will take a bit to build a couple bots up with sparks to get bonuses, but it’s totally doable. I didn’t do sparks for most of the first part of when they were added, only just recently. and by concentrating on a few bots, I have EGL at 105% Dead End at 45% and bunch of others across squads at 20-25%. It might take awhile, but you will slowly and surely build up your bots to become more competitive and once you get 3-4 bots filled or mostly filled with Sparks, you’ll be on more or less the same level as everyone else.

Each day, have all 3 missions running constantly and do the Spark Run and Daily challenges. That will let you get 3-4 bots with enough sparks to be respectable (choose wisely, there’s other threads on that).

Remember, what do you call slow and steady progress? Progress. Just build up your resources a little bit each day and before you know it, you’ll have a big army with high level combat bots with lots of sparks.

It’s totally possible to build up without using real cash.

PS, the bots unlock at 7500, not 75,000 tokens. That leaves you 3500 short, which i believe would cost 1750 gems. Save up your gems. Each day do the daily challenges and have missions running constantly (usually the 8h, 12, or 24 hr). Just from dailies, chests, missions, and the occasional pig lab luck from the daily, I’m averaging around 60 gems a day just with that. Don’t waste them on shifting bots out of regular runs or other weird stuff. Save them specifically for events where there’s a new bot you need.

Dante

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I just noticed that the shotgun pigs are removed from the game. (The ones that shot two or maybe three volleys of three shots). I can’t see them anywhere in my game.

Asen_77
    @asen

After 8 000 points, next is 12 000 and after that 20 000. Each one of then is for 100 tokens.

ED209
    @ed209

I have noticed this too, currently on my way to 18k. Finished third yesterday which I have not finished that high in a long time since sparks introduced.

Daily tokens do seem strange in this event

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Hm, I hadn’t really noticed, but now that you mention it, it does seem that the Shotgun Pigs have disappeared.

Don’t worry – all this means is that Rovio’s temporarily taken them out to make them even deadlier than before.

Joel
    @joel687

Next level after 20,000 is 30,000 for 100 tokens

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig That worries me.

zeppled
    @zeppled

It also means less pigs to help you reduce missions.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Thanks, how much did he cost in tokens?

@datguygamer 6000. At the time that was more than the normal. Only Drift had cost more (7500).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper So that means this was before they realised they could increase the token value of a bot to a bit more to squeeze gems out of players. Well, I know I will win Trypticon so here’s hoping for Acidstorm and Nemesis as these are the uncertain ones as to when I will get them. Thanks for the info.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got the sparks, don’t want anything else, least of all the Overpowers.

Taking the rest of the event off.

Good luck, everyone.

elektric
    @elektric

40000 for 150 tokens..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got sparks but currently continuing for overpower. Primus help me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Really? Which TF are you going to Overpower? And is it even possible to do it with only tokens after getting all your Sparks?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Even if I leave all my tokens for Overpower, it’s feasibly impossible to max out one bot. Gems are a definite necessity here, no question about that. I am willing to overpower Starscream because his weapon actually disables any flying pig and WMTs in SparkRun and so that little bit of health/damage whatever is gonna help me.

ED209
    @ed209

Can confirm 30k to 40k is 150 tokens. Doubt I’m going to get this with the amount of time left.

Meh
    @mehh

Don’t plan on spending jewels for more rounds.

Second day in a row I’m the only one with gold crown starscream and am scoring much higher than e grimlocks. When I reach the second tier of 150 tokens, the game stops adding them to my daily total, but adds them to a new me score then vanishes.

I’m stuck on 57,000, yet I’ve scored 7200 which should have been added to it

Doesn’t really matter. Only wanted sparks and I’ve already got em. I just don’t want something like this to haunt us when, say, a new character is offered

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

I haven’t had any chests today at all. That’s 12 hours of checking in and playing. Anyone else?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.