New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 146 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I was actually wondering at first if Rovio had screwed up the designated target for today.

On my first run, there were so many missiles I thought it was missile day.

Then on my second run, I got swarmed by WMTs.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Every new change makes me want to play less and less. They keep changing event scoring making it more confusing. The overpowered upgrades are a joke.

I also get the feeling Energon Grimlock is faster than before meaning it will be also impossible to kill Unicron using him now.

When I finish upgrading my remaining tfs, I’m probably dropping this game.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Finally had Unicron show up after a super long hiatus

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Can someone tell me the date when Nemesis was first available in the token exchange?

@datguygamer October 25th 2016. He’s overdue for another chance. All other characters have been available since then (some multiple times). If he isn’t offered again soon I would say that they have stupidity decided to only offer him once a year in the Halloween event.

coolbug
    @coolbug

I have gotten boss pig 3-4 times today and I have beaten him every time with level 15 energon grimlock.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Since I already know that it’s impossible for me to reach 30,000 points without either a gem recharge or a Unicron run or multiple BP runs, what I’ve been doing ever since I reached 18,000 points is that I’m starting the run and then exiting if I don’t see either Unicron or BP show up.

Also, about 2/3 of my runs today have been Cobalt Valley – anyone else seeing this?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Also, I had another run start while the ad was still playing, and was unable to end the ad early.

JARSU!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Wait, so Nemesis Prime since his introduction has been offered only ONCE? So basically I have no chance until October. Egh, great.

Well here’s at least hoping I get Acidstorm sooner.

ED209
    @ed209

Im still getting the black screen at the end of the ad which I then have to go to the home screen and back in to the game to get the level to start paused.

killed boss pig without any issues earlier but only seen him once today. Not wasting any gems and just about got my gems back after buying missing tokens for blaster.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Yeah, NP showed up for the very first time at Hallowe’en 2015 but only for cash purchase, and then wasn’t available again until Hallowe’en 2016 when he showed up for tokens in that event.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@gabe-nestor
    I also get the feeling Energon Grimlock is faster than before meaning it will be also impossible to kill Unicron using him now.

So I was right after all, E. Grinlock speed indeed was adjusted, as a matter of fact I feel like Im racing through all scenarios.

Events are now pointless for those of us without and access to a credit card or any form of valid payment to purchase Tokens or Gems, it´s almost 4 hours till the end of this event, I have hardly managed to gather 640 tokens doing only natural runs and completing all daily quests, assuming a I can land a 4th or 5th place everyday of the Special Event that would leave me with 1000 tokens daily x 4 days in an event = 4.000 tokens. Nowhere near the 75000 tokens needed to unlock ANY of the price bots.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

This is the effect of the spark system. Only people who has a promoted bot on the bonus group really stand a chance. At this time it seems that every event that I play, I find at least two or three people with golden crown bots from the bonus group.

ED209
    @ed209

@luis-carlo-arocha, I think Rovio have messed up on this day either with the targets (tnt) or scoring. I have the same amount of tokens from when you hit 18k you then have to get 30K for another 100 tokens with tnt blocks as the target this isn’t going to happen and im not spending any gems to try and attempt to get 30k just for another 100 tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I just had 2 BBG’s 1 after the other and so it took me over 30,000 and then 45,000 popped up for yet again 100 tokens, they have IMHO lost the plot with these high numbers,

zeppled
    @zeppled

Once you get 30k the next milestone jumps to 45k for another 100 tokens. I don’t see how you can get 8000 tokens without spending.

ED209
    @ed209

45k for another 100 gems? wtf? lol

something is not right on the first day of this event, never going to get anywhere near 8k tokens for any of the overpowers

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The Challenge scoring could either be JARSU, or it could be them trying to get us to spend gems and/or cash.

Both are valid possibilities.

Izberg
    @izberg

I have 28000 points And I’m in 5th place in my group The leader in my group has over 60,000 points

ED209
    @ed209

@optimuspig, so very true

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer There is still a chance Nemesis could show up soon. The seekers were available in the three events right after Nemesis was so they haven’t gone to far past when I expected him to be offered again.

Acid Storm is the only other character besides Nemesis (and Sunstorm before this event) that hasn’t been offered since sparks were introduced so he almost certainly will be offered again very soon. I’d guess before the end of the month, probably when Typticon is since they are in the same bonus squad.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m P4 with just over 32,000 and it’s the first time in an age I’ve been that high. P1 has 62,000.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Rovio wants you to no longer sweat your new bot, they want you to pay for it. Period.
    How the numbers are setup there is no way you can get to any of the bots without pumping cash to buy gems and invest in extra runs or exchange for tokens.

Phillips
    @phillips

After 45,000 next jump is to 60,000 but at least this time you get 150 tokens. Someone on my leaderboard has a gold crown Energon Starscream as has been going nuts but he has maxed out at 64,749. So either he has stopped for the day or 60,000 is what you need to max out for the day. I’m currently 3rd after 2 recharges at 46,670. I would need probably at least another 2 to get to 60,000 so it isn’t worth the cost as it would be 100-120 gems in recharges (is it 40 then 60 or 40 then 80?) for only 150 tokens.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Guys… Either Skywarp has dropped dropped from 7500 tokens to 4800 tokens or I never ever really noticed that that was his orignal value

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

23 runs and not a single sighting of either BP or Unicron.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.