New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

• No Trypticon.

Ends:

2017-04-12 0:00 UTC / 2017-04-11 19:00 EST, so four days.

Skywarp, (basic) Starscream, and Sunstorm all available to Overpower.

Some crappy accessories.

Sparks.

Seekers + E. Starscream are the bonus TFs.

I was able to claim the tokens from the News Feed!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not going to bother with the Overpower here, either.

The 1,000 free tokens I got from the News Feed will let me sleep most of this event, although now I’m wondering if I should have taken the risk and waited until the next event.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The tokens are gone for me on IOS.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

Tokens are gone for me too.(also iOS)

Asen_77
    @asen

I succeeded to get 1000 tokens, but again they will be pointless. 4 day event and additional scoring system will be more then easy to get sparks. Only things that I need. So after day two will be just playing for fun and ” expensive ” coins that we can use for everything. Just see first JARSU – tokens system start from 50 tokens and then continue with 75, but once you get them, then next level is again 75 points. They just skipped 25 points and changed them with 75. Another 50 useless tokens. In the morning will get some more tokens and with additional 1000 tokens will get enough sparks for one more level for DeadEnd and will try again Sparks Run. Hope they fixed it with 1.26.6.5 version.

jgo95
    @jgo95

No tokens either for me on android, glad I grabbed them earlier.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Tokens gone for me on Android. Well, nothing to worry about, I have only a couple of accessories and sparks to get from this event.

Maybe at the end I will make one or two upgrades from level 8 to 9 with tokens on my seekers.

I don’t know if this is a new feature, or just a glitch (I believe its the later), but I ran into the “Night Desert” during my first run. If this is a glitch, its a beatiful one.

Screenshot_20170407-211419.png

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Gone for me too. Probably only stuck around for people that had the game open when the event started.

This is the first time Skywarp has been available when there isn’t a new character available too.
    First time Starscream and Sunstorm
    Second time Drift
    Third time Nemesis Prime (not new but first time offered for tokens)
    Forth time Wheeljack

Because of this I have had to skip getting his blaster every time it was available. So just the blaster and sparks for me.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ramonpontes I’ve been getting that multiple times a day since the hard update. After running one like that it even effects the lab sometimes.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

So why don’t they ever offer sunstorm’s launchers?

Phillips
    @phillips

Fairly happy that target is TNT boxes had the destroy 100 TNT boxes as part of my daily quests.

Joel
    @joel687

Just playing for sparks. This will be a relaxing weekend

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So you know those “health boxes” they mentioned in the News Feed prior to this event? I think I’ve found them. They look like TNT boxes, but they’re grey instead of brown in colour.

I was doing a competition run with GSG, so no healing ability like EGL. He was definitely down at least one heart of health, until I encountered the grey boxes.

He finished the run with full health, and that’s the only thing that I can think of.

And that would explain why the picture for Airdrop is a grey crate with a squiggly line across it like you’d see on a heart monitor.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just did another run, and this time I was looking specifically for the grey health crates.

They definitely heal you, about 1/2 a heart each time maybe?

They also explode just like regular TNT crates, and today they also score 15 points just like the TNT crates.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What’s the token prize pattern for the Challenge? I wasn’t really paying attention unfortunately.

After four runs I’ve earned 300 tokens.

@asen
    mentioned above that the first three Challenge levels went 50/75/75, but my next level is 100, and I already have 300. And at one stage I had 150 in total tokens. So something here is off.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

New version 1.26.6.5 soft update happened yesterday 7 april approx 16:00 UTC / GMT +0 for Android and IOS during token exchange after Opt In ended.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Good news for me at this event Airdrop is: all i need is tokens for sparks and i’m done on Android and IOS devices.

Bad news is:
    My ipad3 has frequent crashing problems.
    IOS version 9.3.5

Crashing to home screen of iOS v1.26.6.2,3 for live event Opt In and iOS v1.26.6.5 for live event Airdrop

The ipad3 was very stable previously in live events previously including Bumblebuff

Now it crashes a few times:
    on loading process just before the map shows,

before running live events and map mode at the transformers / deceptihog flipping sequence,

My map node has no more eggbots to be seen.

How am i going to finish daily quest’s Thank 5 if all 6 characters on map node crash to home screen?

Have already deleted and reinstall ABT at least 3 times. Same problems.

Please Rovio / Exient fix this soon thanks.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Anyone else has iOS problems? Any clue what can we try to make it work?
    Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Now my iOS Jenga mode crashes before starting, and during Spark Run it crashes too. Sad.

Anonymous

Looks like this event is my punishment for not having neither Sunstorm, nor Starscream. Gonna be a hard fight to get the 7,500 tokens, but I’ve been saving up gems for a moment like this. Sunstorm is mine! >:)

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@armourbende my iPad mini has been crashing left and right (iOS 9.3.5). Specially after watching a video if I wanted to double the rewards.

EGL (again) has had his armor tinkered with for spark runs, a monolith fell on it and killed it right away (even with full armor). ALSO, I dont know if my eyes are playing games on me but has the game picked up in speed? I mean, runs are getting way shorter and bots are walking faster, kamikaze pigs only hover for half the time before diving in for the kill.

All seeker bots where available last year during an event.

Asen_77
    @asen

Points system is strange. I already collected 400 points and next is 100 ( as I already get one time 100 ). I am sure first was 50, then 75 + 75 = 150, so total 200. Points. Then I am not sure how things are continue, but I suppose to get twice 100 to get total 400. And next I see after 8 run is 100 points token. Question is where will stop this tokens? As I see till now, levels are low on points. I am getting around 400/500/600 max before bonus, so with 105% I get till now 9502 and I am 5-th after 8 run without Gems reload.

@armourbender
    I am playing on iPad mini 2/retina with iOS 10.3.1 and till now I have only crashes on sparks run. I was hoping soft update to fix this crashes, but as I read peobably NO. I will wait a little longer to collec 220 more tokens, so I can grab smaller sparks container. With 1000 tokens from reward I already grab bigger one, so I need this 500 tokens to level up my Dead End and to add aditional 5% to my total sparks run promotion, if I succeed to play and finish. I will try later and write down what has happened.

@luis-carlo-arocha
    I used something that read here from other player. Once level start I see few times how level starts and then advertising start all over the level. In that case if you stay and watch the advertise your level will start and you could be killed if there is long video and levels has falling tower or something similar. So what I do is to get out of the game without turn it off. This is happend whit button or gesture to the screen with all fingers. Then you just get to the home screen and lucky for us game is paused. Return to game and watch the video, but once this video is ended and you hit X you will see game screen on pause and you can continue to play normal. First time when this happened when I end with video just saw second falling tower to get over my bot and he was killed. Doubling the rewards never works for me and crashes constantly, so I even stop trying a long ago.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@luis-carlo-arocha thanks for replying.
    So its not just us who’s having issues with iOS.

Getting tempted to try the latest Transformers Forged to Fight on iOS.

Come on Rovio/Exient, please fix the crashing to home screen issues. T I A.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@asen you too? But not as bad as mine i am beginning to think its a conspiracy where ABT balances the game by crashing on players who have more than 20k sparks and 2k gems.
    If so, thats terribly bad sportsmanship.

@luis-carlo-arocha
    thanks for replying.
    So its not just us who’s having issues with iOS.

Getting tempted to try the latest Transformers Forged to Fight on iOS.

Come on Rovio/Exient, please fix the crashing to home screen issues. T I A.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So things I noticed (and some of them have been mentioned prior):

1. There are new health boxes that explode and also heal transformers for 1 heart.

2. If you don’t have a transformer upgraded at all, you can do that with tokens now. I purchased Sunstorm using gems and my first instant upgrade costs 50 tokens. So there are not only overpower upgrades but you can now perform normal upgrades as well if you have leftover tokens. Neat.

3. For some reason, they don’t offer the launchers accessory for Sunstorm. It still costs 600 gems for me in the barracks. JARSU maybe??

4. Even though the event description says “Sunstorm and co”, not all Minion pig variants are available for overpower. Energon Starscream is nowhere and I would liked it they included Acidstorm too (I could have had two birds with a single shot). But no, now I still gotta wait for Nemesis and Acidstorm. >.>

Can someone tell me the date when Nemesis was first available in the token exchange?

5. My spark Run crashed yet again (because why not), but it didn’t take away my chance to replay it. I could play it again and this time, I passes level 18.

Asen_77
    @asen

@armourbender I never had more then 3k sparks collected. Once I get them I used them. At this moment I have two bots at 105% and one at 60%, so once I get some sparks they go for the third bot. Probably after he is upgraded to 105% I will start to collect. Till now I don’t have favorite bot to upgrade after these three. Probably if they place a new one powerfull could be my next for upgrade. About the crashes – for me this is not against some players with more points. This is JARSU.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New Event – "Airdrop" – Featuring The Seekers

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.