MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@harleym — I find the golden chili extremely useful.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’m confused about how the GP Dungeon works. The map makes it look like there should be several different levels, yet today when it opened, it was only the same level as yesterday. Did anyone get something else?

RizDub
    @rizdub

I don’t have much free time to play this game, so it doesn’t look like I’ll be getting Stone Guard for free, even after spending a lot of FEs and LCs in this event. I asked AngryBirds and ABepic on Twitter if the class will be discounted based on how many event resources were collected.

Now I’m really wishing I read the rest of this thread earlier; that way I might have had more ideas on how to maximize my output without as much effort.

Adventurer
    @adventurer

The dungeon was different for me, other than the final wave. Yesterday I had mostly golden pigs with a few wealthy bandits (might be the wrong name), but this time it contained mostly normal bandits and the red one that commands them to attack a single target (forgive me, I do not remember the name of this one either). Nothing major, though.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

@doc-mayank No, I haven’t. Honestly I’m paranoid about losing all my game progress, but I don’t think deleting and reinstalling would help me anyway. When the bug first appeared in the daily golden pig battle after the 1.2.6 update, I contacted Rovio, and they said it was a known bug that was accidentally reintroduced to HTC devices. Apparently they managed to put it in this castle, too. I still haven’t heard anything since I sent a message about the same bug appearing in the castle.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@mvnla2 @adventurer
    The porkers were a bit different for me today, save for the final round, but all were either golden pigs or wealthy rogues. Didn’t see any regular swine.

laura118b
    @laura118b

I had a whole wave of just pigs, no golden pigs anywhere. The red “leader”, the black masked minions, one wealthy rogue. Bomb bird went boom, all but the leader were gone in one move. It was a highly satisfying round after the week I’ve had!

Baconizer
    @korath88

Yep, different combination of pigs, but still quite easy. At least there’s still wealthy rouges on the first 4 waves.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Wow. Rovio sent me some lucky coins since the freeze bug means I can’t get them myself in the castle. I’m still a little disappointed that I can’t play the level, but I really appreciate their response, especially since I didn’t really expect them to be able to fix the bug before the campaign was over. Now I’m just going to keep an eye on my leaderboard to make sure I stay at the top. I’m looking forward to the mastery spin.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I bet the people in the group I’m playing in thinks I’m crazy. I decided seeings that the experience points were good in the Mini-Map Campaign that I would use them and then double them using the experience potion to go from level 41 to level 45. I have a score of 31,170, 2nd has 8,945, 3rd has 8,275, and 4th has 300 points.

JustinSaneV2
    @justinsanev2

I love the scaling in this game… I gain one level and all of a sudden I can no longer clear the first wave of battles I was already having difficulty clearing…

Josh
    @jmrexhau

Sounds like your weapon levels are low, how long since your last upgrade?

Craig
    @craig

I’m surprised that I managed to get the stone guard, after only managing 5 feathers after a full day playing on day 1. That was a particularly nasty day for the ad bug so I only managed to start about six games that day.

Baconizer
    @korath88

This is getting ridiculous. Ive been playing the 3 stamina levels, which have a 75% chance of getting the item, yet I am getting streaks of up to 5 tries where it did not give me the item! How is it actually possible to land the unlucky 25% so many times in a row?

Craig
    @craig

@korath88 I managed 8 in a row yesterday. But on Tuesday I only missed out once.

DevaBol
    @devabol

@baconizer 4^(-5) = 1/1024 = 0.0977% chance of missing 5 times in a row; sometimes it happens

bouboule
    @bouboule

Play the 7 stamina fights to get three things if you have access to lots of friendship essence

Baconizer
    @korath88

@devabol That’s why I’m annoyed. It takes a special kind of bad luck to have something that has a less than 0.1% chance of happening, actually happen to you…TWICE! On the bright side, I have the stone guard class already, so I no longer have to deal with this kind of BS.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bouboule — It is much quicker to play the 3 stamina battles if you still need items (or even just stamina drinks). Statistics explained earlier in this thread.
    For the record, I think the theoretical statistics on results from spinning the wheel agree with the actual.

@korath88
    — I thought I was unlucky, but I think you have me beat. Hope you don’t gamble with real money!

seggy
    @seggy

Okay, gave another shot at 3-starring the 15th minimap level, beat it without too much trouble — but man Pigiana Jones really hits hard! It was much smoother when I only had to face 1 giant ice pig in the first wave, rather than 3 of ’em. :-/

Ended up using Paladin, Rainbird, and Tricksters. Tricksters being the key by always taking out Pigiana’s auto-retaliate. KillerKea’s suggestion of Paladin/Lightning Bird/Sea Dog didn’t work for me here, but makes easy work of the Castle and all of the new cave levels (except the bosses), so thanks for that!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I will get Stone Guard tonight, but it has not been easy. You need to have played something like 167 games to have farmed the 125 required items. That’s a LOT of games.

For the 15th level (750 prize), I did Paladin – Sea Dog – Rainbird (dispel). I ended up using 2 veggie cakes on the final level.

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Here’s My score: 51K!! I will send a screenshot now!

P.S. I bet everyone thinks I have infinite time. I got 42, 050 for the Goat event and
    38, 950 for the Drone event. I did not play the earlier ones.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@flying-falcon How do you get such a high score, while having to grind resources for stone guard simultaneously?

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@korath88
    This is possible if the player has 420 cans or more of stamina potion and abundant amount of friendship essences.

Josh
    @jmrexhau

I have 27595 and I didn’t try that hard since #2 only has 7000. I can see 50k as possible. I quit using FE three days ago when I felt this was in the bag. I have a dejected board, I think my score minus the sum of all their scores would be more than the second place score.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.