MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

For the Golden Cloud Castle I used the Paladin, Lightning Bird and Sea Dog combo I mentioned earlier and found it really easy. All the waves could have been done in 1 or 2 turns, but I intenionally didn’t kill everything a few times so I could buff my birds for the next wave. Next time I won’t bother buffing them. There is no need to use any consumables, but I used an experience potion. I earned 10 LC, 541 snoutlings and 304 exp.

Tip: In areas where you can use Piggy McCool as a friend, you can use his restock skill and experience potions can be restocked so restock might work on other items that can only be bought with LC.

Joey
    @joeyba

We have to wait 24 hours since the moment we find sh the 5 waves

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@joeyba Thanks for the tip. Everyone should do the Golden Clouds Castle ASAP each day even if you need to spend stamina since you have to wait 24 hours from the time you completed it.

burbman
    @burbman

Ha! I didn’t even notice the 10LC drop at the end. maybe I will play it again then.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@kerravon – Thanks, that combo finally got me 3 stars on level 6!

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

How do you win the 15th level?!
    My birds can’t survive even the first battle of it (all other 14 levels are 3-starred). I used any birds’ combos I thought about.
    Can you give me a strategy and/or a birds’ layout for the level? Please…
    *Info
    Mastery
    667870 (Stone Guard missing)
    77770 (Thunderbird missing)
    41 level, 912 stars

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

AAAAAH. So I still have the glitch where every time the golden pig attacks, my game freezes. During the daily single battle, I get around it by buffing Sea Dog to Tricksters, feeding the Tricksters the rage chili to stun, and using Lightning Bird to make Tricksters and Sea Dog attack again. Using them like that makes sure I knock out the pig before it attacks.

Unfortunately, this method doesn’t work in the new castle because there are just too many pigs. I can’t avoid all attacks. The castle will let me back in after I restart the game (since I can’t, y’know, finish it), but all the stamina drinks I used to play it are gone. I have plenty more stamina drinks, but what’s the point of blowing them all when one freaking attack will freeze the game? I’m so frustrated right now!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Great. I updated to 1.2.7, and now I can’t enter the mini-campaign.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@dj-hb ~ I don’t know your birds rank and the set items you have, but with rank 10 birds, a combo of Paladin (with Dragon Breath), Seadog (w. Sugar Rush) and Rain (w. Reborn) will make it all (except 15-10) easily. With other set items or less mastery it would be harder but certainly possible.

Puzzled
    @puzzled

I can explain Stoneguard’s second ability: any bird under Ancestral Protection has a shield, which doesn’t stop a pig’s attack — but(!) the pig takes a 40% weakening of its future attacks.

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

@jorge-freeman-1 The «table» in my message is telling the mastery ranks for all classes (the first row is for Red, the second is for Chuck and so on).
    And my question was about the level before the new Golden Clouds Castle, not 15th cave. :)

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@dj-hd ~ I’m sorry for my confusion. Maybe I could help you on the 15th level of the mini-map campaign but I don’t want to err again. Sorry!

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

@jorge-freeman-1 Yes, now you are right; I need help on the 15th mini-map level :)

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dj-hb I have been using the team Paladin, Rainbird and Tricksters for most levels. I use Bard or Capt’n if I can’t bring red.

I think you will still want to bring Paladin.

Since your ranks are only 7-8, I can’t be sure that your Chuck and Blues will have enough health to survive. You need the ability to cleanse your birds as well as to heal – which is why the combination of Ticksters and Rainbird works. The recent change in the order of healing followed by cleansing is a real nuisance.

One option is to use a different healer that has more health – for example Druid or Princess.

Something else you could consider is to give your birds veggie cakes and use the rage chillies fairly frequently.

Baconizer
    @korath88

I love how they named the boss “Mother of Golden Pigs”. Also, this is by far the most profitable and easy dungeon in the entire game. Almost any combo that has a healer in it can be used to great effect.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@mingkee27 I don’t know how you got “60+ mastery” from Demonic Wizpig. I just defeated him, and my Stone Guard only received the usual 14 mastery from a boss-type pig.

(I’m still just level 42, where the base mastery drop is 7 points – I expect it will increase to 8 at level 43.)

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Reading comments about how easy and profitable this castle is is driving me crazy. I’ve submitted a message to Rovio about not being able to play it. No response yet, but I don’t think they’ll be able to fix this in time for me to play the castle.

I really enjoyed playing this campaign up to now. I did have to use several healing potions and a few veggie cakes, but I was able to 3 star all the campaign levels. Ending the campaign with an awesome castle that I can’t even play just really sucks.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dj-hb Have you tried my suggestion of Paladin, Sea Dog and Lightning Bird yet? I know your birds have less mastery than mine, but I found all levels in the mini-map and the Golden Cloud Castle so easy with this team that I don’t even remember what I fought. None of these birds on this team has a clense ability, but you kill everything so quickly you don’t need it. I did all those levels when my birds were only level 41.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Delete

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

@killerkea For the 15th level I used the layout @kerravon told (I used some Burning Veggie Cakes with The Blues to stun some of the enemies) (it gave me 2 stars), but for the Castle I used the layout of yours. The Castle is pretty easy and profitable: 3 stars, 10 LC, hundreds of Snoutlings. I’ll upload the pictures of the waves in my album soon.

By the way, I finished grinding the resources for Stone Guard and now have him at level 2; should I buy the Stone Guard offer or use my LC for something else? I haven’t even got Golden Chilli yet (I want to buy it with a discount). I have 90 LC at the moment.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Definitely get the Golden Chili. The 60LC Stone Guardian offer only gives you 10K mastery. It is better to be a little patient and buy the Stone Guardian snoutling upgrades in the dojo.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@dj-hb I don’t think the Golden Chili ever has another discount after this first, does it?

bouboule
    @bouboule

It does sometimes get a discount, but it’s very rare. Anyway I would avoid taking it as the game becomes so easy that it loses any interest.

I am only a few resources away from the Stone Guard. Mine looks like it will do 2 X 231 at level 43.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@czcalvert Did you try deleting the game completely and installing it again? If that didn’t work, you could try an android emulator on a computer and play that level on your computer.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.