MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 7 replies - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

Now they just need to make Ronin and Moon Priestess available for everyone to obtain.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@whiteasice
    …and Archmage too.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

When I finished the event and spun the wheel my game synchronized and it reduced my LC from 129 to 62. Did anyone else notice a loss of LC after the event?

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

@killerkea, that must really suck — sorry! No LC loss here.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Two very different experiences in this campaign.

Primary account had only one other 40+ player, and I took first easily, as a side effect of getting the new headgear. Got the All 6k + 2x 6k, which was pretty awesome.

Secondary account started with half the field being 41s, and I only got 2 stars. Burned all of my FE, but never did better than 6k + ALL 2k. Seeing that many 41s in a single pool was pretty discouraging.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@czcalvert It was a little disappointing to not have those LC for rainbow riot, but they put either 60 or 63 of my missing LC back in my account this morning. I don’t know why they didn’t put the 67 I requested, but it is close enough.

Tman
    @tman

This event was great for me. Upgraded rank on several classes (only had to respin once), had an uncompetitive leaderboard so I easily took first, earned a ton of snoutlings and a good amount of LC.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 7 replies - 376 through 382 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.