MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 382 total)
  • Replies
  • firedragon
    @mingkee27

Here’s what I got so far:
    null

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@flying-falcon
    There was three events before including Puzzle and Dragon event.
    I always got #1 because I saved good amount of stamina cans in order to follow suit.
    Do you remember the botched event with “reset bug”?
    Save your cans as many as possible because it will stay even your score got reset.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I joined the event 4 days late and eventfully got the new helmet and is in first place by 20k…. Got lucky here I guess

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

It’s finished for me!
    Now I have 182 medals.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

1st place on my leaderboard. I wanted to spin for 6K for all, Matilda, and Chuck. It only took a few tries. This helped several of my birds/classes increase their rank, and several others are now very close to their next rank, too!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Finished in 1st, got 6K for all, Bomb, and Blues. Up to 238 medals now.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I failed to get the Stone Guard, but still ended up 3rd. I rolled just once, and got Grand prize + Blues + Bomb.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

I got the Stone guard only 25 seconds before the event ends! Because I don`t have time to play. I ended in 5th place with 4000 points.

HarleyM
    @harleym

So interesting hearing about the different boards… 4k points would have been enough for 3rd on my board.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@harleym

Indeed it is. 4k would have had you fighting for anything between 4th and 6th place on my board. I took a hard-to-catch lead early on, but it was fun to watch two pairs of keen players: one pair (lvl 41) were slugging it out for 2nd/3rd (ending with about 8k), while another pair (lvl 20/22) played less frequently but were flipping between 4th/5th (ending with about 4k).

Anonymous

Well I got All Chuck and Blues but at a stiff price. It cost me over 150 FE from spinning to get the 6000 for all. Its going to be hard to recover from that :0.

Baconizer
    @korath88

I landed 6000 for all, 6000 for blues and 6000 for bomb on my first spin. Quite lucky, since I was all out of friendship essences. I guess this was some kind of compensation for my terrible luck during the event. I was in 3rd place at 10880 points.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I got the same reward as @korath88, but it costed me about 50 FE and I was first in my board.

4k would have put you around 7th on my board.

PJng
    @pjng

Even i on 7th place (1700+ pts), my first roll get lucky 6000 matery for all birds, 6000 for blues, so i didn’t use any FE.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Well, I got 3x 500 snoutlings. Yay! :)

Josh
    @jmrexhau

These who had all classes maxed out, if you were able to get stone guardian, did your spinner change to give mastery to red? Those who did not get stone guardian, has he appeared for purchase in mccool’s shop? I notice the experience for stone guardian is gone from my shop.

I spun and respun to get chuck, blues and 6k. I wanted bomb, but I didn’t want to keep spinning, worked out great, chuck and blues now all 8s and captan, priestess and paladin 8 as well. Rest 7s less than 6k from 8 except for stone guardian 5. I think my board finished 28k, 8k, 7.5k, 2k, 800, and the rest super pitiful.

Bossk
    @henjovr

Yes, the spinner changed to 6000 for all + 6000 for red (opposite to eachother).

mich
    @m-ich

@jmrexhau @henjovr …and it changed back to snoutlings only once Stone Guard was at Rank 10.

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

Also, the new (not really :)) event «For the Pirate King!» is introduced.
    It will probably start in 9 days.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

The players on my board didn’t play much. I had 5710, and second place only had 935. Almost all my competition were fairly low levels, too. Lucky me, I guess.

Sylver
    @sylverwing

Finished in 4th though I had worked hard on the map and got the gear. Cest la’vie

burbman
    @burbman

Curious about how much stone guard ended up costing in the shop for those who did not achieve via game play. Was there any credit given for progress toward obtaining enough resources?

laura118b
    @laura118b

Wow, I see a lot of boards I wish I had been on. I needed 12,000 just to take third!

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I finished first with approx. 13K. I added everyone Else’s scores up and they came out to no more than 4K. I think #2 had 935 points. I can only wish for that to happen again.

starzinger
    @starzinger

Stoneguard is 275 LC. No discount for progress. I had no chans with my lev 4-7 birds. I was lev 40 when the event began.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum MINI-MAP Campaign + New Dungeon (April 10th – April 19th)

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 382 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.