Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Is that what happened? I am Juicyfruit on the game. I have never cheated but I play all the time. I’m retired and basically play epic all day long. I’m too old and not that computer savvy to even know how to cheat. I was playing this last a Friday and checked to see if I was at least 25,000 to 30,000 higher than those closest to me and then…I was put on the bottom and posted as a cheater! After crying for a while I submitted a request but they are taking forever to get back to me. I also wrote on messenger and Facebook. I guess according to your terms, I’m a grinder? But epic is kind of my life right now. I went on the valentines event and was 5th place (75,000) and the first place guy was (124,000) and I was sent to zero and labeled as a cheater there too. I don’t understand how this could happen. I work soooooo hard to get way ahead because one time I was playing with cosmicdebris and Moa. I was at least 20,000 points ahead of cosmic and he was 10,000 ahead of Moa. There was only two hours left for the week and when it was time to claim my first place prize, I came in second! So from now on an hour to two hours before the week is over I have learned to take a picture on my iPad so I can send the screenshot to rovio. But regardless, I am devastated that I have been classified as a cheater. I can’t wait until I talk to the rovio rep. I have paid money on this game and a lot of my life. It’s all I have right now …

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

But one can make more than 10k in 21 hours especially if you gets points with the daily objectives. If you just sit there and play for four-five hours straight, you can get 3000 easily. I don’t understand why one can’t?

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Cosmic, I am Juicyfruit and you and I were first and second when playing with Moa, somehow although I was like 20,000 points ahead of you and you were like 10,000 points ahead of Moa, with only 40 minutes left in the week. I came is second! I figure if Mia was cheating then you came in third. So now I take a photo of the board about an hour or two before the week end. But I’m always trying to stay about 25,000 to 30,000 points ahead of everyone. I’m retired and basically I play epic all day long. But this week somehow I was labeled a cheater! I lost all my points and put on the bottom with a cheat stamp by my name! How can that happen? I also lost my fifth place ranking on the Valentine’s Day event and on the bottom too ???. How can they label me a cheater. I’m too old and not savvy to know how to cheat on this game. I’m so depressed and confused. I wrote Rovio but they still have not gotten back to me. I wrote on messenger and Facebook too. The thing that really makes me angry is that I spent money on this game and have Never cheated …ever.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Oops sorry I didn’t know that all my replies would be posted on the end versus per each as a reply to people’s commments on this list. I don’t understand why one cannot just simply play all day long as much as they want. Heck, if I had a catheter attached to me I could play longer! I don’t know how those people are able to write in 100,0000,000 scores I see every once in a while but if you are just sitting in front of the tv all day long and playing (except when eating, using the bathroom or sleeping) with the daily objectives you can make a lot of points just playing hard. Maybe they should have a retired league for those of us with no kids and retired or bed ridden, etc.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow @bubbley There are two methods for them to punish you; zeroed and being moved.

If you are caught by the system modifying your score, you are zeroed and moved. Sometimes, the game however just moves without zeroing and sometimes the opposite. It’s hard to tell since the action is being done by Rovio employees so it is possible that they do whatever comes to their mind first when they are busy with stuff.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

How can you even modify your score? I don’t want to know. All I do is play a lot. I should not be labeled a cheater just because I can play the game from like 8am to 11pm. It’s not right. I changed my name from Juicyfruit to what???wrotegame but they take so long to get back. I hope they can get it straightened out and I can get my points for being thrown off the Valentine’s Day event and still be promototed to the diamond league. I hope I get the same rovio rep before who said that I’ve done nothing wrong when I checked with rovio to make sure that I was playing fairly because some nut told me that I was cheating back in January. It was all Okay and then this ?

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

I didn’t do anything to even be “punished”. Ive played fight, Nibblers and pop and nothing this weird ever happened on those games.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

I wouldn’t even care if I was moved with a bunch of other grinders because I like and can play all day. Wish they would just do that. Thanks datguygamer! It’s also just embarrassing because I have my picture with my husband. Never thought this kind of thing could happen to me.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit I am so so sorry to hear of your situation. I was placed wrongly in a Cheater League so I understand how you feel and how embarrassing it is. Rovio can sometimes take a long time to reply. Unfortunately you just have to keep at them. If you are not happy with any response they give you keep replying to it. Then they have to keep your ticket open and will eventually do something.

Good luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@juicefruit

I too am sorry to read what happened to you. Whilst I wasn’t zeroed I was placed in the Cheater league along with other members of this forum and it took several weeks to get out of it.

Whilst I don’t enjoy grinding, I will, as I have done this week, grind probably too much to ensure I get up to the next league.

I haven’t been zeroed yet but I’m sure I will be back in the Cheater League next week after reading what @datguygamer wrote about scoring.

Good luck and I hope it won’t take too long before Rovio sort it out for you.

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Thank you Bubbley and Suzy! I actually feel better to know that other innocent people are being cheated by The Man lol! I feel like a misfit toy put on a stupid island for what …being epic players on epic??? It’s just pure irony. Thank you your for all your advice and kindness. I’m going to raise cane with those reps. I’m even going to mention this thread because I don’t believe that rovio can’t fix this. Cheaters league. That is a terrible fix if that is really just a grinder issue. One should be able to play for what 18 hours straight (for eating, sleeping,etc.) not including the amount for objectives, with an average wheel amount per battle, the average battle time and as long as that score isn’t crossed…. no zeroing or placement in a cheating league should happen. They should just have a grinders league or something positive for being an epic fan or player. Ridiculous! *gets off of soapbox*

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

I just sat down and played one game which took about 1.30 minutes. So I added another 30 second to make it two minutes. So that is 30 spins in an hour. The gold league wheel average is about 120 points per roll. So if you played straight for one hour you could get 3600 points. Times only 8 hours a day, that is 28,810 points. Then add 5,500 for daily objectives, one could make 34,300 a day! I think the most I made on an especially boring TV day was almost 20,000 (with daily objectives) which almost drove me crazy trying to keep up with the guy ahead of me. Since I know the terms better now I’ve been zeroed on the Valentine’s Day event (although I was only in fifth place and can’t add on to it (I’ve kept on playing just for the experience points for my three bird)). I have no placement score at all on the arena. Does that mean I am in the cheaters league? How can you tell what happened. Zeroed I understand. Cheaters league I don’t. Will I be in a league next time that says cheaters league with people who can do things like change their score or get 1,000,000,000 points in a week? I’d like to know when I argue my case with the rovio rep.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@juicyfruit I don’t know the answer to that. It seems there is a degree of inconsistency on Rovio’s part. Certainly since I have been monitoring proven cheats I know that some players are reset to zero but continue to play in normal leagues. Some players have never been observed to have been reset but get placed in Cheater Leagues sometimes erroneously.

From what I understand from @datguygamer post. If you alter your score the system now catches you and you are moved to a Cheater League. Otherwise you seem to be just an unfortunate grinder who gets either zeroed or moved by Rovio staff.

I don’t understand how you can cheat other than alter your score. You should know that I know virtually nothing about how these things work. Perhaps someone else can give better advice.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Altering scores is a way to get caught but if done in a way that secures their activity, then they are safe. The cheaters you are catching are the ones modifying their scores and if Rovio really caught and zeroed them or moved them to the cheaterboard, you wouldn’t have seen them ever.

It’s just that there are multiple ways to modify scores and some are a bit discreet that others so Rovio can’t catch methods that use these kinds of systems. Also, you may have noticed by now but even though some are moved to a cheaterboard, this isn’t permanent. Once a season resets, all who have been caught and moved are rest as well. That is why you and others sometimes see old cheaters as they get back to their shenanigans once released. If this method was permanent, you would have never seen them again after they were caught.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I really am stupid. I actually thought that they stopped playing after being moved to a Cheater League and that the ones we still see never have been caught. However Definitely some of the cheaters we listed were reset to zero. So Rovio did catch them but did not necessarily move them.

It makes me think that all the assurances we got that we would be removed from Cheater Leagues was just rubbish. We were simply reset at the beginning of the season. Untruths make me very cross.

Thanks for your continued help.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Personally speaking, I cannot say something for certain unless I get some concrete data to go by. So whether or not Rovio actually moved you people or you were reset, that I cannot say with certainty. However, I think it has to be the former because I think that you were moved to a normal board in the middle of a season and not the end. So it can’t be the latter.

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Now I am not sure if I ever got moved out of the cheater league or not. They told me I did but who knows… I really thought I had been moved. They have responded to my request to be moved out of the cheater league “again” and their response is for me to send screen shots of the leaderboards showing the cheaters! Well how is that going to help with changing my status? I will still be in the cheater league and they do not do anything about the cheaters anyway!!!

On a positive note, it looks like they are fixing the Facebook login issues with the 2.0 upgrade. Mine is finally working. Just this morning my Facebook login is working correctly and I can finally see friends. I do not agree with testing during the last hours of the event (I had to reset my internet connection to be able to reconnect to the game), but I am thrilled that it is finally working. :)

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

Sorry to hear about that Dani :(

You know, not to sound stupid but I can understand grinding (doing that myself) but straight out cheating? What is the point? You get to say you are king of Angry Birds Epic? Who cares? I think the highest one can go in this game is level 70 right? Get all your weapons to 10 max and then…that is it. It is not like you can go “questing” anywhere else and once you got your favorite birds to 70 and your favorite weapons to 10 (which is not all of them), then what? Even all the events are to get more points for level and possibly a new bird but.. I am very competitive but I am beginning to understand that once I get my favorite birds and weapons to the top …that is about it. I just dont get it. When I talk to the rep. hopefully Pawel again, I am going to try and get it clear about cheaters league and what is actually going on. Frankly, I think our names should be added onto a special part of their servers that says something like score is 10,000k go to cheaters league? Next box, exclude Dani, Bubbley, etc. answer no…let continue playing…something like that on a flowchart. The machine can tell people who just grind and to skip their names. I am sure that would cause a disturbance in the force but…

Juicyfruit
    @juicyfruit

At this point, I am finding this thread to be more interesting than the game lol!

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq @bubbley

Hey peeps!

I hope your ARENA week ended well!

Of course, my cheater jumped another 20,000 trophies with 5:21:41 to go…

Cheater 5 hours to go

But what a great, honest battle this week between myself, “DR42” and “JAGN.”

It really came down to the last 2 hours… and “JAGN” just ran out of steam…

It’s almost disappointing when that happens… at least for me… it’s like a gladiator throwing down the gauntlet. Sigh.

But perhaps I’m just a sentimental fool…!? :-P

HE DESERVES THIRD!!!

Damn that bloody cheater!!!

W4 End

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer no I wasn’t moved, my final league were all cheating blatantly. Rovio told me they were aware that I was in a league of cheats by accident. Why do you think they gave me so much compensation?

Anyway I am about to play in Gold League again. I do not know yet if it’s full of cheats. One thing has been on my mind. You have said that the threshold is 11k in 21 hours. Suppose I have 8k without completing my objectives. Then after 23 hours I play them and gain say 6k. So in 23 hours I have made 14k, will I be penalised. Furthermore does the 21 rule start a fresh when the next set of objectives are released?

Many thanks and sorry to be such a nuisance.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

I finished 3rd as well, thankfully no more new cheaters appeared last minute.

Just be glad JAGN did run out of steam, but understand what you mean as I felt sorry for 4th place losing out because of cheaters.

Anyway, congrats, you did good ?

Dani
    @dlmiller626

@bubbley

Sorry to hear that. Sadly, I did not even get to stay in gold. Soooooo many cheaters I did not stand a chance. And no one got zeroed out. I did not keep track of all of the scores so no additional names to report, but I am going to start keeping track and reporting to Rovio. Maybe if they are flooded with reports on cheaters, including data and screenshots they will start taking the problem more seriously. I did finish 3rd in the event! :). Grinding until the last minute. The first two spots were cheaters, but the guys I was competing with for 3rd, 4th and 5th put up a good, honest fight, so that was fun. Lost some sleep, but well worth it.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

Is it possible that you can tell me what the threshold is for Platinum please?

Dani
    @dlmiller626

Hi Folks,

Here is an example of what I was asking about before. These are my first set of arena objectives for this week:

1.) Win 1 arena battle by knocking out the banner while all enemies are knocked out!

2.) Win arena battles and knock out 5 birds with a rage ability!

3.) Win arena battles and knock out Bomb 5 times with Matilda!

I can do this all in one battle. So if I do all of my objectives in one battle I will automatically be considered a cheater? If that is the case they need to structure the objectives differently.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.