Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 18 replies - 351 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I’ve received a speedy reply from Rovio to the complaint I sent in this morning and about YOYO last week.

We are very sorry to hear you ae still plagued by the cheaters on arena leaderboards. It appears that the anti-cheating system is working – based on the feedback we have received, the amount of cheating has decreased. However, it also appears that the cheaters found some new breaches in the game that they can exploit to gain impossible scores. We continue to investigate the problem and are trying our best to get rid of the cheaters entirely. The future game updates will include more fixes to combat the cheaters. I assure you that we understand the unfairness and frustration the cheaters cause and do our best to find the end-all solution as soon as possible.

All of the cheater’s accounts that you reported recently (YOYO, ZDES and GABRI) will be investigated and appropriate measures will be taken (from putting into cheaters leaderboard to banning the accounts).

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Hey, maybe not the right spot for this post. But when do the arena leagues reset? And Season 11 starts? Also, when it starts, does everyone get bumped back down to wood level? Thanks!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@coachmp the season usually lass 12 weeks but this season has been extended. However nobody knows when season 11 will start because Rovio are planning to overhaul the arena. They have mentioned a delay of a few weeks.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I have received a reply to my complaint regarding MFS. It is strange in that they said there was nothing they could do because it wasn’t technically an obscenity. I haven’t played him all week however and I used to meet him several times a day. So they may have done something. I will no doubt have jinxed my luck and will meet him next game.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Thank you @bubbley One more question, if I could. I usually avoid the arena and only play when they offer shards for rewards. As you move up through the divisions: wood, stone, etc, diamond…??? I’m assuming the shards offered in the reward wheel also increase. Is that correct? What are the rewards for the league you are currently in? Sorry to ask so many questions, thanks in advance to those who help out!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I agree as it still very obvious what it says ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@coachmp yes shards increase as you advance. I am currently in Diamond League. The reward is 10 shards if you spin it.

The rewards increase with advancing league thus: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.

Ckd
    @ckd1

So I started the arena late this week, I noticed Furian is in last place on my board. I thought he was already put into cheater league? should I be concerned?

Pointless
    @pointless

I have the longtime bane Sky_Spy on my board this week, doing the typical lurking in last, waiting until near the end to post an insane point total.
    How is this “player” still around? Hoping my many screenshots and reports will finally bust this nuisance.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@ckd1

So you have FURIAN this week ? FURIAN when I have encountered them on my board mostly will post a very high score on the last day.

After a lot of us reported FURIAN I was informed by Pawel on 14th March that

“User Furian was put into the cheater leader-boards so you shouldn’t see him again.”

If you write to Rovio please feel free to quote my ticket number 1465410.

@pointless

Fingers crossed that you get a good result.

Pointless
    @pointless

So, as expected, our “dear friend” Sky_Spy went from 9K to 133K with a day to spare. Why this “player” is still among us is the real question. I await Rovio’s response, yet again, to irrefutable proof…
    To make matters worse, “Koke” went from 23K to 93K in the last minutes, pushing me back to 4th, where I, of course, rolled my 10 Shards in the third position, needing two re-rolls to get them. So sick of this…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I empathise. It’s been taking 4 or 5 rerolls to get my shards. That the cheats and the frequent Arena freezes are making me seriously fed up.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq well let’s see what DIMITRIY does now I have first place. He hasn’t completed his objectives but I still have one up my sleeve.

I am surprised by GABESZ score I have always thought he is a huge grinder.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Well done. I saw you had overtaken him and was hoping that you hadn’t done your objectives yet.

I’m 2k behind him. I did think of trying to overtake him but I just did 3k and thought another 2k might land me in trouble. I’ll leave it a couple of hours and push again. Trouble is he did almost got 17k day 1 so he will leave me in a dust cloud.

The new event starts in less than 2 hours time so I expect he will be around shortly.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Not sure if you were able to track DIMITRIY but I took some screenshots. They are in my album if you want to see them.

All times are Turkish

16.37 – 40970
    16.49 – 41110
    17.26 – 53590

Unfortunately I was going to check his score again at 17.15 but my neighbour called me for something and wasn’t able to check his score until 17.26. So…I can’t be sure how he scored in between ?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I am in a very intermittent WiFi at the moment so tracking is impossible. I am hoping Rovio can catch him. I know he is cheating. Started in the first couple of hours. I take screen shots but they are not frequent enough to be conclusive.

I met him in season 1. He cheated then and has been cheating since.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Finally an updated list. I hope I have everyone please let me know if there are any others. Thanks for all the information.

IMG_3066.PNG

IMG_3067.PNG

;)
    @winkwink

Just found a new cheater in the Super Villains of Piggy Island event. He (or she) just jumped 13,000 points in 20 minutes – impossible!

Epic cheater.jpg

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 18 replies - 351 through 368 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.