Known Cheaters Season 10

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 368 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq sorry for the late reply. Busy nasty week. Yes he probably is pretending to play.

I have had my objectives reset once in Season 1. Not since but I know it happens randomly. Several players have reported it. Glad you could avoid exploiting the “bug” (?). Win three in a row would have been a pain.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq been thinking. @datguygamer said that the game knows when objectives have been completed, which is one reason he advised to stagger them, so if you get a reset and accidentally complete them you could be labelled as a cheat. I wonder if this has happened to some who protest they are not cheating. I have not previously considered this. I must admit I don’t look at my objective list once I have completed. This season I deliberately avoid finishing them until late if possible though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley As of v2.0.0 the game even keeps a timestamp to keep track of hours.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer does that mean it knows how much time a player spends battling in the Arena? I hope so.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Sorry you are having a horrible week, hope it starts getting better for you.

Fortunately, on both occasions I had already completed my objectives, so if I needed to do any grinding I just had to be very careful as I was worried I would be labelled as a cheat.

I’m now also wondering if people have been caught out because they haven’t noticed until it was too late.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq generally a nasty week I pass over Westminster Bridge so often. It’s one of my favourite bridges. I was fortunate not to be there.

This objective thing is disturbing because there are quite a few that anyone could complete without trying. I don’t think I have mislabelled anyone because I am sure it doesn’t happen several times a week. My thinking is that they get automatically labelled by the system.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I’m so glad you weren’t there. I saw what happened as I watched it being reported on the BBC News plus I still read English papers on-line every day. I was appalled and saddened that such a terrible thing could happen to innocent people.

Agreed, the objective thing is disturbing and people could get caught if they are grinding and don’t look at the board until they have finished, by which time they could have completed several of the second set of objectives. I hope that if that happens to anyone they raise a ticket with Rovio and report it immediately.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I was very surprised this morning to see that Yoyo had moved from from 12th place with a score of 31315 to 1st place with a score of 149440!

Edit

Oma has just be named a cheater, sadly Yoyo hasn’t.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq YOYO didn’t seem to be doing much I agree. I think we have 5 cheats. Top two and bottom three. Perhaps they will be put off having seen what happened to OMA.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I hope they will be put off, but I think they may just cheat in the closing minutes and get away with it ?

Edit

Hooray, I just looked at our board and see that John Cena has now been labelled a cheater.

So that’s another long standing cheater that has bitten the dust.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq he doth protest.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Made me laugh when I read his comment.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq @bubbley

So glad that finally another cheater is branded. :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Yes, it always good to see cheaters branded for what they are. Sadly 2 others didn’t get caught this time. Still 2 cheaters getting caught is better than none ?

G.B John Cena changed his name to NO!, made me laugh, and OMA changed his to TIMA.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq did you report YOYO? I did but I have him again this week.

Good luck to all.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

No I didn’t as I only had the after screenshot. Unfortunately, I deleted the before one by mistake and didn’t think Rovio would accept it without having both. Can I report it as backup to your ticket?

This week I have 4 players from last week

APEC
    CHRIS
    GABRI
    THE DESTROYER

I also have KOZAK who was zeroed in Week 5

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Just to let you know that I did report YOYO in the end. Even though I didn’t have the before screenshot I said that I knew that YOYO had been reported and was just providing confirmation.

I’m not sure how Gabri got on my board this week as they were in 13th place and should have got demoted? Unfortunately, I couldn’t see what was happening on the board for the last 10 minutes because it was “calculating”

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq do you remember I said the bottom three were cheats? They were also zeroed. I have at least two cheats this week and board full of grinders which I wouldn’t care about if I was sure the cheats would be reset.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Yes I remember. Sorry about your board, everyone is behaving on mine at the moment.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

Can you add ZDES to the list please. They went from 1365 to 80785, 38 minutes before the game ends.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

I cant seem to post in the just finished event, Hogriders, but it seems odd to me that a player can achieve more than 1000 points while the Hogriders are resting? Player ´Ich´ of TeamChuck85 achived this while everybody else was waiting for the rest to be over?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq yes. Sorry I have been so busy. I will update this week. Thanks for being so patient.

YOYO still did not get reset!

Good luck for the coming week.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard that is not a large amount. Hogriders and indeed any event has a considerable lag phase. It is possible to open your game and tap on the icon. This action interrupts the flow of players who may have already played and exhausted the beast so that he is already repairing. However you can still play. So although in the opposite situation you see repairing other players do not because they have interrupted.

Do not feel cheated I am sure you were not.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

No problem, as and when you can do it will be fine. I’m just very grateful you are doing the list for us and really appreciate it.

I have just reported ZDES to Rovio. I also asked them to explain how GABRI managed to get onto my board again this week as they finished in the bottom 3 for 2 weeks running and still stay in Diamond. I know they have to be cheating, just hope Rovio find out how they do it.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

Thanks for The reply @bubbley. ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Known Cheaters Season 10

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.