Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Phillips
    @phillips

Does anyone know how many different pigs there are. Got a green heart pig today “tough pig has lots of health”. So I have seen 5 the standard is the blue heart pig and purple weapon that everyone seems to see plus also, the green heart pig, the silver shield and the yellow lightning bolt.

Swing
    @swing

@asen I think the difficulty of levels is probably random. 16 was hard for you and easy for me it, 17 was easy for you and super hard for me, the hardest I’ve had by far, with dozens of flying pigs, many walking towers and almost nothing else, I didn’t even reach the halfway point.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 18 – Unfortunately last bot was killed at the end of the run. On the bonus screen there was about 1 mm to the end. Team again was Grimlock – killed in the third cave, Ratchet was killed in the third section from a lot flying pigs and them Nemesis survive just to the end, but again was killed from a tons of flying pigs.

@swing
    i could say difficulty is random. That wasn’t hardest level I played. Just tons of flying pigs are pain in the ass in the sparks run. Lots of walking towers are not that hard, but they are causing damage too. For the points problem are falling towers that force you to choose vehicle mode and to skip a lot of targets.

At level 18 you need 100k points for full sparks promotion of 270 sparks. After the bonus of 205% I reached 71126 points that were enough for 4/5 of sparks 216 sparks, not bad :). Two more days and I should have enough sparks for 105% Ratchet and then will start with next bird. After Dead End reached level 15 I will gave him a chance to proof that he is stronger then Nemesis. Hope to deal better with flying pigs and to helps me better at sparks run. If he doesn’t proofs that, my next sparks promoted bot could be Nemesis. I will see how will things will be. First need to wait about a week more to get Dead End to level 15 and he already vdot accessories that were offered in the previous event. Nemesis already have all accessories that were offered till now. For now I will continue in the events with mine main team – Grimlock and Ratchet. Hopping tomorrow for better luck and to get true level 18.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Tried L15 again. It was a disaster – TPK.

All three TFs were dead before I finished zone 3. WMTs all over the place and then overwhelmed by Flying Pigs. My TFs didn’t stand a chance.

Also even after the bonus, I wasn’t able to score enough points for the third spark increment.

This was my worst Sparkrun ever.

Also, I am still only seeing Blue and Purple Special Pigs. None of the other colours that players have reported.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Tried 15 myself and couldn’t get past as well. Those pigs that fly deal extreme damage and I can’t stress enough how there needs to be Energonicons in SParkrun and as well as option to switch between buddies.

Also what colors are you talking about?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

For example when you do a Sparkrun, there are some pigs with a purple cross on their heads, and some with a Blue cross on their heads.

The Purple ones do extra damage, and the Blue ones are hard to kill because they heal themselves.

There are also Green ones, Yellow ones, and Silver/Gray ones, but I’ve never seen those – other players have mentioned seeing them.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I have seen purple and green variants of all pigs up until this point (as they are the ones featured on the starting screen) but never seen the other colors.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Did level 16 again and it was much easier today. Made it all the way through. No swarms of kamikaze pigs. The spark bar is completely messed up. It was at about 50% of 87500, but I only finished with 27030. With 195% bonus, I ended up with 70739 and 200 of the 250 sparks. I think I’ll go back to level 15 for a bit.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@millforce2k the spark bar’s sections are not the same number of points. From memory to get to the first marker you need around 4,100 but to get to the second you need another 20,000 odd and goes up from there.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 18 ( second try ) – this was baddest ever. Grimlock was killed in first part, Ratchet was killed in first part, Nemesis was lucky – survived to the beginning of second ???. I never see that much flying pigs on the screen. It was impossible to survive in this sparks run. So whatever, tomorrow new try hoping for less flying pigs. Total earned sparks 108.

Phillips
    @phillips

Well that is just stupid. Playing level 12 my Level 10 Energon Grimlock, Level 15 Soundwave and level 15 Thundercracker were all killed in the first section by swarms of helicopter pigs just shredded them.

Swing
    @swing

Flying pigs are just impossible. Today was my second try of level 17, in the third section had a huge swarm of flying pigs that killed my three (level 15) bots one after another in about 10 seconds.

Izberg
    @izberg

For whatever it is worth, I played lvl 16 today and was in the 4th phase of it after 3 underground runs with EGL still at 3 hearts and doing very good… then all of a sudden the game paused and shutdown on me… :( So what would have surely been a max spark run ended with nothing! Then I started thinking to myself… we play and pay thousands of spark to upgrade our TFs only to turn right around and earn only a couple hundred spark… isn’t something wrong with that equation?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@droversdog Ahh, I didn’t notice that the segments weren’t linear. That explains it. Thanks.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Another TPK, this time at L13.

The main culprits, as usual, were the flying pigs and their ridiculous kamikaze attacks.

Although the WMTs certainly didn’t help either.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Anyone know what the soft update was for? Said downloading new assets but can’t see anything new. Please be a reduction in power for the flying pigs in the spark run…

Joel
    @joel687

I have discovered (many of you may have already noticed this) that they nerfed Ricochet. He used to be able to kill a wmt in 2-3 shots (1 shot if I could get it to ricochet off something else before hitting the wmt) Now, he takes between 6-8 shots to take down a wmt. I haven’t been able to get it to hit one after ricocheting off something else. I would guess that he no longer shreds Unicron, too. I guess there wasn’t room for two great bots in the Hot Rods group…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687

they nerfed Ricochet

I hate Rovio, I really do.

Phillips
    @phillips

@izberg Do you really expect them to give you thousands of sparks from 1 spark run. You would only need to do it a few times and have every character fully (highly) promoted. I see it as similar to buying shares you get a dividend after buying shares it isn’t as much as you paid but over the long term it may be but you don’t have to continue paying to hold on to the shares. Same here you use sparks to promote you don’t have to pay more sparks to maintain your promotion and you continue to collect sparks. Over the long term it may be as much as you used.

Itsme
    @emma-simpson

Just completed level 14, far fewer flying pigs and they didn’t cause as much damage. Might be a one off but happier now

Swing
    @swing

Finally got past level 17. The previous two attempts I had a lot of flying pigs and my bots were killed quicky, today I had very few flying pigs and I finished with my first bot, but with low points, so the best thing to finish and have a good score is to get a reasonable number of flying pigs.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 18 ( third run ) – Today I paased tru the level. Two waves flying pigs, two dead bots. Everything else is just a few more walking and falling towers and a lot ballon pigs, nothing scary. Points needed for full promotion 100k, and I reached after 210% bonus around 75k – enough for 4/5 of the promotion 216 sparks. Nemesis was the bird with green glow around, so as my third choice he survive to the end with half blood, but I can say this is only because he didn’t have any flying pigs, other way he couldn’t survive new wave. Tomorrow level 19.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Lost again. What good are my level 15 bots if they fall so easily? I’d be better off trying these nodes with level 1 bots and then fail.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer I am always running level 1 up 3 the spark run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I finally learned my lesson and went to L12 and made it all the way through. Two TFs still died along the way, but at least I managed to get maximum sparks out of it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.