Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 425 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Even at L12, it was amazing how powerful the Blue Cross (healing) Pig was.

I managed to clear out the rest of the swarm of Flying Pigs, so the only one left was the Blue one. So I just let him have it with a continuous stream of lightning from my GSG and not even a scratch!

Needless to say, my poor GSG died as soon as the Blue Pig kamizaked him.

Joel
    @joel687

The only bot I have seen that is able to kill a blue cross flying pig is Ultimate Megatron. (This is at level 16) I have unloaded on him with a level 15 Ratchet with no luck at all. Maybe they are especially protected from lightning attacks?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, could be. I’m pretty sure that I’ve killed Blue pigs with EGL before, but even then it was difficult to do.

But what you say makes sense, as the Blue pigs still take impact damage if they fall off a high enough block structure (although I’ve seen one actually heal itself to full afterwards, because the structure it fell off wasn’t high enough).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig @joel687 That is what can happen but at the same time, Megatron’s weapon is bad for structures. It doesn’t outright destroy all kinds of blocks meaning you will lose small amounts of points everywhere. Also Drift and Starscream works as well on these pigs because of their weapon having that built in EMP option.

@elpapam
    Thanks

Asen_77
    @asen

For me optimal weapon is E Grimlock ( because recharge blood from energon blocks ) and is pawerfull on the flying pigs, but once they become more then 5-6 on the same time on the screen, only things that could save you is pure luck. I am still belive that at some level they should let us use Energonicon – In that case we will have better chance of survive.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Is anyone else getting reduced amounts of gems from 8 hour Hard Missions?

In the past it used to be mainly:

<2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <1 SR> <Gems>

But now I’m seeing more and more:

<2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <1 SR> or

<2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <2 AC/BP> <1 SR> <1 SR>

and the Gem slot has been taken out entirely.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s one of those “game balancing and minor improvements”.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig they have nerfed and the gems also and at the mission pods as well i am feeling it because i am Updating now Blaster i am at lvl 10 and i see the missions more than 8 don’t give an more the gems that it was suppose to give…

JARSU~ forever!

Joel
    @joel687

Tried level 17 sparkrun today. I saw the fast pig and the armor pig for the first time. Took it down with Ultimate Megatron!

@datguygamer
    – Ultimate megatron with the armada and acid flail has been destroying all blocks for me. I just keep having him fire ahead, off the screen. He clears everything before I even see it (except wmts, those take a few shots). This has eliminated the “thumping”, too

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@joel687 As i told here to the forum, Ultimate Megatron with this setup is A MONSTER i only use him at any event at any day with any competition is missiles blocks whatever WMTs the Acid Round combined with the 25% Gravity Force extends the damage of the blocks to maximum Dark Megatron with Crown (that give the acid round) can’t do this damage! In fact it can’t damage at all.

When i was the first one that i lay down this strategy of Ultimate Megatron with this setup everyone was looking me like if i was an alien. But IT WORKS this strategy.

People is going on and on with Grimlocks as i have my Ultimate Megatron i don’t care about the Grimlocks or Rachet.

Joel
    @joel687

@elpapam – I remember your talk about him. Until the recent event where I got the armada, I haven’t had a chance to try this out. He is definitely a beast! I am sold

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

ok i have just achieving the 50 lvl token 9932 points 2910+50 tokens 2960 so another 40 tokens and then… bye bye event… :lol:

I am out to sleep no need spend any time awakened but either way i have day off tomorrow… so i might wait and run one more round in an hour…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel6877 What rank is your Megatron?

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 19 – normal run with some shows of some flying pics, but they show 2-3-4 pigs at the time. Actually once they show more than this they killed E Grimlock, but lucky for me this was at the last part of the run. So I finished with Ratchet ( my second bot ). This run was with a lot walking towers, but they are not so hard to be killed with E Grimlock, problem is that to survive you need to be in vehicle mode for more time and lose points for missed targets. Finished with about 25 000 points before bonus, and finaly got 4/5 of the sparks – 224 sparks for this run. Tomorrow level 20.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – UMegs is level 15

ED209
    @ed209

I have been sticking with difficulty 11, this is the one I can finish each time with the amount I have for a bonus.

160% bonus and only need three bars full before the end of the run which gives me 200 sparks

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 No I asked his spark rank.

Joel
    @joel687

@datguygamer – Oh, sorry. I have him at 35% right now. I have a stash of sparks built up, but I am not going to apply them to him. I am saving up my sparks for the next time they offer a new bot.

julrey
    @julrey

Does anyone know what the deal is with the earthquakes on the Sparks runs that shake the ground and take serious damage? My Energon Grimlock just got nuked 1/3 of the way through the first level and I have no idea what to do except just take the damage

Joel
    @joel687

@julrey – Yes, we have been calling it “thumping”. It is most likely from a shotgun pig shooting you before they are even on the screen. If you have a defense hat for your bot, that helps. Fighting this depends on which bot you are using. I have started using Ultimate Megatron, and I just have him shoot ahead of me, off screen, to clear all those guys out.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I attempted L12 again.

This time, I changed things up and started with UM equipped with Armada and Flail as some others have suggested.

Things were going OK until the flying pigs showed up. Although UM made short work of most of them, unfortunately I encountered a Blue Cross flying pig. UM barely made a dent in him, and the Blue Cross pig killed UM with a kamikaze run.

All three of my TFs died before reaching Astrotrain. Fortunately I was able to earn enough points for maximum sparks, but just barely. I was only a couple hundred points over.

Asen_77
    @asen

Level 20 ( first try ) – again as on level 19 first run, I was on a 1 mm to the end of the bonus screen. E Grimlock was killed in second part, Ratchet in the third, Nemesis survived almost to the end. E Grimlock was killed by flying pigs, Ratchet too, Nemesis was killed by shark swimming pigs ( I just forgot the whole name ). Actually this run was full with walking towers but flying pigs from time to time and this time a lot powerfull shark pigs. They make a lot of damage to the bots. They were a lot more then previous runs. Points needed for level 20 – 117 200. Sparks Full promotion – 290 sparks. In my run I get 30870 points and after 210% bonus my points are 95697, that gave me 4/5 of total points – 232 sparks. Tomorrow second try for level 20.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I haven’t been able to load the game for over a week now. Every time I load the game, I hear the music for a few seconds, and then it crashes.

I am not happy at all.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hard Update 1.25.x.x

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 425 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.