Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove @shapokomanbeast
    I’ll change my name if I’m still in #2 just before the end of the event… otherwise the name loses its magic :)

@pointless

As long as you’re Top 3 on your board then you are doing well, the absolute score becomes negligible in such a case :)

If this goes on I’ll actually go short on FE’s… I hope I’ll still have enough to snatch the 6k ALL on the reward wheel :P

EDIT: Ouch, I knew it. AtomicKnight is about to overtake me, he’s only 25 points behind me on #3. If Demarik also gets so enthusiastic on the last day then I’ll be in trouble… AtomicKnight is clearly using Stamina Drinks. Not sure about Demarik.

EDIT 2: I do sleep like a baby you could say, haha! The only things that can really wake me up are bad thunderstorms, my alarm clock, or my parents slamming the door to my room open because I overslept again. :D

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Well, I’m okay with fourth, I’m saving my FEs for re rolls.
    Edit : Curse you Golden Cloud Castle?!?!?! I think no one plays that dungeon on my board so they can catch me easily. NOOOOOOOOOO

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I’ll do my part to give you FE by borrowing your Birds…good luck!

@christian-cosgrove
    1st with only ~40K??? Are you serious? Very different boards than most of us are experiencing (and Yosh seems to have the worst).

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@pointless I’m the second worst board I think.

@alugia
    Oh, hi! You’re back now.

@smwforever45
    Well, i think they’re not sleeping and they use so many SD’s and FE’s. I’m now at 4th and 2k behind from 3rd, 11k from 2ns, and 45k away from 1st. Though i was #1 4 days ago. Even the #5 and #6 guy is doing a comeback. Everything’s gone crazy since last night.
    Edit : At least I’m playing it.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Christian is EXP level 16 or 17. My boards also used to be easier when I wasn’t Level 50/60. :P

I for sure don’t have the worst board. At least I don’t have a cheater on my board. They are all legit players with legit, reachable scores. (If you have the resources, that is.)

Thanks! :) (I always make sure to borrow all my friends’ birds every day… if I don’t have enough time for Caves 4-5 and 11-4 I just do Beard Woods-1 in quick succession.)

@aufar-ramadhan

What does your board look like?

EDIT: You mean no one knows the true value of Golden Pig Castle. :) 40 LC’s are definitely worth more than 200 additional Snoutlings on the board, LOL

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 It’s 19.

EDIT: My value is 12.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Either way, it’s not 60. :P

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

@smwforever45 What if I get up to level 21?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@christian-cosgrove
    Then you’ll be matched with players between level 21-30. Still should be rather easy. Boards with players between levels 51 and 60, those are the worst IMO.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@christian-cosgrove I think the boards will get crazy when you started to reach lvl 46.(And not 45)
    Why? Most active guys are lvl 46+. The level cap also was once lvl 46. Though at level 60 you’ll be killed, like me.

@smwforever45
    Am I right?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    Yeah… Level 60 is where the craziest players are sitting. The ones with the most resources, the ones with the most will to reach Top 3.

However, level 41 can already get you matched with levels 41-50, of which 50, 46 and 41 are a part. All three were a level cap at some point.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45 But level 41-42 players are now veterans. But we will fight against people at lvl 50 if we are lvl 41-9 now. It’s the same for me.
    Ah, i might lose the third slot but I won’t lose 6k mastery hopefully and 40 LCs.
    Edit:

@smwforever45
    @pointless @shapokomanbeast Can all of you answer my FE request and borrow my birds? I’m hungry for FEs now. AT least i have to get 25.(9 more).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@aufar-ramadhan
    Yeah, but people at lower levels have worse equipment and can’t bulk super strong stuff up like the Level 60 fellows can. They’ll have a harder time clearing levels thus are likely to have worse scores.

I think I already answered your request.
    I’m currently working through my friend list but you’re a few pages away still :P

Pointless
    @pointless

@aufar-ramadhan I have borrowed your Birds a few times, I also try to pay back all my active friends with FE (ahem to some of you for reciprocating :P)
    As far as answering your request, this seems to be based on your time zone as they don’t seem to show up if you have your daily quota already…

Daniel Nathanson
    @daniel-nathanson

Good news: all my matilda classes at mastery15
    Bad news: matildas 6000 slot on the event reward wheel replaced with a 500 snout reward :(
    Not even close to equaling enough dojo buys for 6000 mastery for another bird. Haha
    WTG rovio. Your cheapskatedness knows no bounds :$

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@daniel-nathanson Congrats! You should change your event nickname to “EnjoyMy500Snouts”.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@daniel-nathanson
    As you get more birds to all M15, you’ll see that all of them will be replaced with 500 Snout rewards, one by one. I mean, what sense does it have to give 6,000 mastery to a bird that is already maxxed out?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Maybe save for for a later Mastery upgrade when it arrives?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I’m now over 50,000 ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Like they did it in AB2 when they increased the rank cap? Why not? (Although I don’t know if people would really want to collect mastery when they can’t use it yet)

EDIT: #1 (he renamed himself, he’s now Shaniree again) is about to hit the 200,000 point mark. Exactly 15k points more than me, sitting in #2 again :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I know at least I would.

Remember that message in the inbox that Mighty Eagle offers 5K Mastery and in-game currency? I still have that message stored up. When they increase the mastery level, that’s where it’s gonna be used firsthand to get a 5k boost.

Suzy
    @suzyq

First place on my board has 170k, I’m still in 6th place with 115K.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    That was quite some time ago. :P I wouldn’t be surprised if that message suddenly disappeared one day, without a trace.

@suzyq

How much does 3rd place have? If it’s not too far away, possibly you could throw some FE’s in and catch up :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 unfortunately 3rd place has got nearly 158k. I’m happy with 2 stars and want to save my FE’s for the next event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 426 through 450 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.