Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45

I still don’t think fighting like this crazy is worth anything. In the long run, you are wasting more than you are gaining because you are using Stamina Drinks and Friendship Essences both of which are harder to come by currencies than PSC (FB is only worth it if you have friends or you use FB to begin with). Buying Mastery at the dojo with PSC is the better option IMHO. Yes, events are “faster” but it’s more pricey and it requires extreme activity from the players.

About that WW thing, it’s just an exaggeration based on how tough it is in these events nowadays.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Oh no you don’t! Stay out of my ‘low-cost’ bracket, lol…
    I wonder if it would be fair to form groups based on how many active friends players have…
    I’m not against competition, on the contrary I love it. But I like it even more when I feel like I have a chance to succeed without sacrificing the daughter’s college fund, ha.

(Unrelated: anybody notice the subtle ABE suggestion in my profile pic?)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I had those FE’s anyway, and nothing else to do with them. :P

@epicgrindr

Hey dude don’t worry, once I get into a low-cost bracket I won’t go all-in anymore :)

(Yeah! I’d love Stella in the game)

@all
    I’m PRAYING I’ll make it… 5 minutes left. I and AtomicKnight cracked 200k points just now. Demarik is a bit behind on #4. Please… I don’t want to end up having wasted it all for an ungrateful 4th place :(

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@epicgrindr I wouldn’t call that “subtle”. You want Stella in Epic and that’s very obvious. :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I MADE IT!!!

And after three re-spins, I got 6k ALL / 6k Matilda / 6k Red. Six rank-ups, and one of them is my Wizard having made it to M15!!!

Mission accomplished!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 well done! Not a waste at all.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Maybe some other guy is not lucky on FE. These events are basically a method to take away your stash giving you a false sense of achievement.

Btw, seems like your hard work paid off, congratulations. What’s your FE count now?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    Thanks! Now I can finally stock up on FE’s and more sleep again, LOL
    Such events aren’t good for my health XD

EDIT: @datguygamer
    Yeah. I think there was only one person on my board without FB, though (that guy ended up on 5th place, not bad for the resources he’s got). Another reason why it was a crazy board XD

Thank you too! I have 78 FE’s on stock now. I had ~250 when the event started, but it’s ok. :D

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    That is a truly gross event score, lol.. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! Congrats on M15 wizzurd, though! Careful you don’t cap all your birds too quick and get bored out of ABE again (like you almost did last year)!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 well done.

I stayed in 6th place and got 6k All and 6K Matilda plus 7 rank ups :)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I finished in 4th place (1st to 3rd place had insane scores) and after 3 re-rolls I got 6,000 Mastery for all and 6,000 Mastery for Chuck. I’m happy with that.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Good hunting everybody! I kept myself at third and got chuck/blues/all on the first attempt yielding 19 mastery ups. All except Mathilda are now level 14.
    Also looks like I’ll be able to tactic my way into silver league!
    Good Sunday!!!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    Won’t happen so fast! I still have three classes left to buy, in fact. :P But I wanna unlock some more classes, preferably for Stella! (BTW what kind of classes do you think she could get? Red is the tanky hitter, Chuck is the magic user, Matilda is the healing bird, Bomb is the heavy hitter, and Blues are the trick users. Possibly Stella could combine Chuck and Matilda’s special traits?

@suzyq

Congrats, not bad either :)

@napoleongl

Congrats to you too!

@angryjohnny

Yeah I understand you :P Competition was absolutely crazy.

Anonymous

I got 6k all, blues and chuck with one re-spin. Won my league without using many stamina drinks (5ish?). Just used FE for re-spins (still have about 400 to spare). Got Rogues up to M15, my first class to do so! Here was my board with a few minutes to go:
    image.png

Raxor
    @mndc

The event has finished, i’m first with 152k points. got the 6K mastery for everyone + 6K for Red and Mathilda at the first spin, the princess class is at lvl 9, same for Red’s Knight and Guardian class.

Event results

it was tense during the first days of the comp, but afterwards it was more of a breeze.

Can’t wait for the next event.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Just five SD’s?!? And you still have that score? Geez! XD Congrats!

@mndc

Not bad, congrats to you too!

Raxor
    @mndc

@smwforever45 Congrats on you thrid place !

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 I got a score of about 170,000 without using any stamina drinks so…

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@smwforever45
    Wut??? For competitors such as yourself, class acquisition should be TOP priority, even more than leveling up existing classes or collecting set items! All these event rewards you work so hard to get don’t get applied to classes you don’t have. I’m surprised you haven’t collected them all yet.

Stella is basically the girl-version of Red, so I would expect her classes to be similar to Red’s, perhaps doing a bit lower default damage, but possibly higher damage when enhanced by support abilities. Maybe with a “medium damage all + bypass opponent effects” rage ability (not “dispel + single atk” like Blues).

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    I would’ve probably ended up at ~150k without Stamina Drinks.
    So yeah… Heh. I just devalued my own argument. :P

@mndc

Thanks! Next time, I promise I won’t be so insane with consumables XD

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Yeah, I’m able to use most of the avaialable free stamina because my sleep patterns are just naturally terrible. Really makes a big difference. Ten nights = 30ish extra runs at one of the three-wave battles = 30,000ish extra event medals.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@epicgrindr
    Class acquisition is hard without a sufficient LC balance. :P Plus, until a year ago, I didn’t really know what to spend my LC’s on. :D
    So I level up existing classes while I bulk up on LC’s (it’s a reason why I really want to get four runs of GPC in, no matter my current leaderboard) to buy the remaining classes one by one. My latest purchase being Sea Dog, during the re-run of Elite Stone Guard a month ago. I have 116 LC’s right now, it would be enough to get Skulkers soon but I really want Thunderbird…

That sounds decent! Although in AB Fight!, AFAIK, she plays a different role.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Bad news: The stupid connection stopped me from being 1st so instead I came 2nd ?

Good news: 10,000 mastery for all bomb classes plus the (awesome) glitch made 2 of my birds OP!

OP Birds: 4.

Pointless
    @pointless

Very rewarding Event for me. Finished first with just shy of 160K and spun 6K All/6K Chuck/6K Matilda on my first try, which just so happened to be enough to bring all eight of remaining M13s up to M14.
    All for about 20SD and about the same FE

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 You should not spend any LCs on GPM nor AGPM for awhile.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 476 through 500 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.