Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Post a message on your profile asking (while tagging everyone) what names do people that you most interact with on this site have. Once they reply with their FB names, go to FB and then send a friend request to all of them and wait. When they accept your request, log in to FB in Epic and then you’ll see everyone in your list (tap that 3rd totem in your camp).

Done.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

meh those are so difficult for me :( well i am not the technology person i am totaly clueless :( i will give a try.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer & @smwforever45 I did something stupid i didn’t know That the surname (even as fake) could been seen in the cave scores i used the Darkoulis as my name (the same like the Game center) and i add the Hellsman as surname and all my scores in any stage of the cave it shows Darkoulis Hellsman and i don’t want see the Hellsman, what i can do, thank you and sorry for dual posting!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Does your FB has the name Darkoulis Hellsman? If so, you can edit your name in Facebook settings. Just remove the surname from Facebook and it will be removed from the game too.

Whatever name you add in FB, it will show up in the game no matter what.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer @elpapam
    Don’t worry, you can change your name – but only once every six months. So when you change it, you’ll have to use this one for six months. I will be Red Yoshi for the next six months. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 By change your name, you mean on Facebook or in-game?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer & @smwforever45 i tired to edit FB’s but it can’t let me to have it blank i need something for surname.

From the Apps (Face book) i removed the EPIC i loged out from FB from epic but still the score has the Avatar and the Darkoulis Hellsman name near the scores

Name

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@elpapam
    It’ll always show both your forename and surname. You can’t change that. Change it to something else on Facebook (Yoshi? :3)

@datguygamer

Facebook. I know the in-game name can be changed at will – at least, for events and the Arena.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@smwforever45 if i delete the account on facebook this will change or it will remain?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam If you delete the account OR create a new account, then it will go away. But remember to log out of FB in the game before you do that or it will crash when you try to open the game.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer thanx for the information!

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Perhaps it should be your real name, mate! I can’t quite accept that you have ‘another name’… ewww!! :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    As a German would say, “Keine zehn Pferde kriegen mich dazu!” (Ten horses won’t make me do that!) XD
    I have a BIG problem sharing my real name in the Internet… I try to use fantasy names wherever I can. And besides, I feel more comfy being a Yoshi, than being a human. XD

Plus… I’m not the only one with a fake name. :P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 The FB name is my real name…a bit modified but mine nonetheless.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer I was talking about others, like @mvnla2.
    My FB profile was never meant to be a personal account. As I said, I made it purely for gaming. Not to find a girlfriend.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@datguygamer — I totally agree with @smwforever45. In fact I think it’s fair to say that ABN, and certainly the senior nesters, discourage people from sharing personal info on ABN or using your personal FB account for gaming. Anyone in the world can browse through ABN, and there is absolutely no reason to use your personal FB account for gaming. There have certainly been a number of very unsavory characters who have visited ABN, and in fact, there have been a few members who were kicked out for inappropriate behavior. Have fun, but above all stay safe.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Wait, @smwforever45 ‘s real name isn’t Red Yoshi? MY LIFE HAVE BEEN A LIE!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    Why yes it is! And my profile picture is me in real life. :P XD

*cough cough* If anyone actually thought my real name was Red Yoshi, I sincerely apologise. That was never intended.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@mvnla2 The account I have is for gaming though even that I use rarely . Other than my name, there is no other personal info on it and even then it’s changed around a bit. I don’t use social sites in general because they bore me to death and my profile is as bare bones as it can be. So whatever info I share doesn’t affect me in the slightest. I get where you’re coming from and I will stay safe. Thanks for the heads up though.

Anyway back to topic about this event, for a moment the button to change headgears popped up for Tricksters a while ago but it’s gone now. If they are testing the changes, hopefully we can get the headgear right after we unlock it this time and not wait like what happened twice.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    You don’t know Facebook and their greedy data claws…
    Your real name alone (and possibly the date of birth you had to type in when you signed up), and the IP addresses you sign in from (they give away your location), the device and browser and OS you sign in with (all that is stored!), the apps connected to Facebook etc. – these things already give away lots of data. And usually, I prefer to give away as little data from myself as possible. That’s one of the main reasons why I refused to sign up at Facebook for so long…

The only real thing on my profile is my date of birth, BTW. Everything else is made up. No, I did not get a degree at Yoshi’s Island Secondary School. No, I don’t study “Baby care”, “Eating & Sleeping”, and “Being Cute” at Mushroom Kingdom University. XD At least, I tried to make it obvious enough that these are made up. (Funnily, I didn’t have to make up a single job, degree or institution. They all existed previously.)

—–

Sure hope so.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

How did you input fake name? I tried entering Shapoko Manbeast and they weren’t having it ?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    Maybe FB had a problem with the “beast” inside your name…
    Try “Green Yoshi”.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Haha I like Yoshi but I don’t want to cut in on your jam??

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast
    While you’ve got a point, it also feels lonely being the only Yoshi on ABE (except for the one that once beat @pointless in the Arena). I wouldn’t be mad. XP
    (As far as I can see I’m also the only Yoshi on ABN.)

Jokes aside, if you already changed your name in the past you have to keep it for six months after changing it. (Probably because FB assumes that everyone uses real names, lol) If not, however, nothing should be in the way of changing your name; there just may not be any empty fields (for example, no first name), and I think numbers are not allowed either. Not sure about cuss words.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@smwforever45

Haha good stuff, once I have enough friends on this game I may try it? Never wanted to give my real name but now that it’s out…meh

I truly am one guy who could go into the woods and ditch my cell and attempt to live off the land so not too worried about stalkers, identity theft,or old “friends”. I never post on it ever ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.