Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@mp127
    Ooooh, good call on Rogues! Not sure why I didn’t think of that, considering they’re my second fave arena class after Witch. Rogues/Cannoneer have nice synergy too…

Timber
    @timber

I have noticed that I never get the 750 prizes on the first spin anymore after Elite Tricksters was unlocked. FE is no huge problem since I connected with Facebook but I’ve only gotten two 750 slots on the first spin out of the last 20 battles. I spent 24 FE’s to get a 750 slot on the other 18 wins.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@timber I guess it’s a double edged sword. Since I don’t care for medals, in this event I only had to waste 5 FE. Every other time, I got the item. So maybe if you’re going for the items only, it’s an easy pick but for particular medal slots, it’s an RNG thing.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Can u screenshot your board again? I am very curious about it :)

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

you guys should try : Elite Lighting Bird, Elite Skulker and Elite Sea Dog to beat level 20.

For me, even 2 coachs isn’t a problem !
    (at level 60 and M13+)

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

I’m in 6th place with 104,700

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@vyse12012
    There is no Elite Lightning Bird.
    I don’t have Skulkers.
    And my Sea Dog is only M8 and my Lightning Bird only M11. :(

And I bet I also don’t have the set items you’ve got.

@kennymcc

My current board:

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 wow…I’d be 4th on your board (currently 1st on mine). You certainly have your work cut out for you!

@vyse12012
    I don’t know how you defeat the two Trainers with that lineup, unless you get extremely lucky and they “waste” their turns buffing. You must lose a couple Birds, making a 3-Star unlikely. btw, what is your fourth Bird?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    4th place? I guess you also used a lot of SD’s and FE’s in this event. If I had used none I would be in maybe 8th or 9th place. :P

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 your board is so competitive! I got 103k sitting on 2nd place. pretty sure I will still be in top 3 if I stop now because the 4th place got just 58k.

I used 4 SD and no more than 3 FE so far.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Those of you that have gotten elite trickster; what is the number of medals in the chests afterwards (the usual 450?) and is the apparently devilish level 20 giving a special medal bonus?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Got the Elite Tricksters and in 2nd. With the remaining Stamina/ Stamina Drinks I will try to be 1st.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I have used some SDs, but only to ensure a GPC run as soon as I unlocked it, and a couple days before the end of my day to make sure I didn’t waste any Stamina I had stored up.
    I do, however, make sure I always get the top prize with my FE.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I also always respin to get the 750 points. But darn, 140k points? I can’t believe you have used no SD’s at ALL to get some extra points in. I probably used a hundred of them to be where I am.

chris
    @chriss9

hey all,

my background:
    i don’t have my elite trikster yet, but i will get it even if i just take the video for ressource. Since i’m missing 2 coins, this is possible.

When this event started i was lvl 37ish (afaik) and with the help of strong facebook friends and nice chronical cave strategies i managed to get to 46 by now.
    I also got most of my classes i use to 3 and some more to 4. So quite some Masterylvls up.

I do have GPC unlocked (one hour to late for the 4th turn :D ). Meaning i have 55 Stars.

Thing is:
    i now can’t finish any level anymore, whatever i try. All the pigs have gotten ridiculously strong. I’m fine ladder wise, so no worries: This is just theory crafting and understanding the mechanics of the game for me. I’m not talking about lvls getting stronger the 2nd time you play them. i’m refering to my favorite level 10 Which i was used to farming for points for the ladder.tried it out with others, can’t finish any of them.

What changes it from playable to unkillable. The player lvl? The combined mastery levels of the birds? Both combined? or is it event timed (x min before end everything gets harder)? Or does collecting enough stars trigger some other difficulty?
    The gap is so huge that i can’t really believe it’s just player level + bird masterylvl

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@chriss9
    What exactly happened with the enemies? Their health and damage does not increase when you clear the last level (at least, I have not seen this happening on my game). I too am playing Level 10 all the time.

Your birds’ Mastery levels are quite low – most of us are far beyond Mastery 3/4. But that shouldn’t be the reason for your sudden difficulty increase…

chris
    @chriss9

@smwforever45

Same type of enemies. and i am using the same strategy.

I don’t know the enemy lvl from before (right now it is 46, so i assume that increases just as mine increases).

Nor did I mess around with equiped weapons to much . They stayed the same or got some improvements as well.

It feels that their damage increased by factor 1,5x or 2x.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@chriss9
    In event levels, castles and dungeons, the enemy level is the same as your own level. (exception: the first time you clear a castle or a dungeon, enemy levels are fixed) In all other levels, enemy levels are fixed.

There have been some rumours that better weapons mean stronger enemies. But I never personally saw this in effect. Plus, a slightly better weapon shouldn’t lead to the pigs becoming twice as strong.

chris
    @chriss9

@smwforever45
    For level 10 I’m running:
    Red Avenger 5
    Yellow Lightningbird
    Mathilda Princess
    Blues tricksters (normally)

My birds all get crushed to fast in round one now.
    So i tried to get at least some more sustain with Spies on blue. It worked before and made everything but the boss easy (since no effect removal from enemies).
    Also i tried exchanging blues for canonier and caiptain. That also doesn’t give me a chance at this level any more.

chris
    @chriss9

also:

My arena score/lvl/power inreased by around 100 from 450 to 550 in the last days, but not over night. Last night i was farming that level. and today i only finished one with plenty cakes.

I used a really strong 400 bird from a fb friend for the cloud level early this morning. That could have messed up those calculations maybe?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@chriss9
    I use:
    Elite Paladin (M12)
    Wizard (M14)
    Elite Seadog (M8)
    Spies (M12)
    I’m level 60, I have a few set items but not as many as other players. The Referee pig (mini-boss) on level 10, wave 3, has between 30k and 40k health on my game (can’t remember exactly how much). The 1st and 2nd waves have never been trouble for me.

The boss won’t always use his helpful effect before all. Sometimes, he’ll charge right away. If he does use his helpful effect, I don’t remove it (hence the set-up I use). I use Rage Chillis only on Chuck for maximum damage output. You too should consider exchanging Lightning Bird for Wizard. Use Sea Dog and Paladin if you’ve got them – otherwise, use Capt’n and Samurai instead. Make sure to use Captain’s support ability for some huge damage.

The game doesn’t calculate the enemies’ strength based on the friends’ birds you use. I can use a level 15 bird or a level 60 bird and the strength of my enemies will always stay the same.

That’s quite an increase in your Arena power! But really – I’d be surprised if this ACTUALLY had an influence.

chris
    @chriss9

@smwforever45
    as i was trying to say, i can’t clear the first wave of #10 anymore. And yes it was easy before for me as well. No close call, no close calculated moves. Even with the golden chili and putting everyting to good use (had 7 runs trying to figure this out today).

i agree, it doesn’t make sense to ahve such a high increase or gap.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I swear, I’ve used less than 20 SDs and roughly the same number of FEs total throughout the Event. I am often up at least once during the night, so this obviously helps with using regenerated Stamina as it doesn’t sit at 15 for very long. I am also being pushed somewhat by #2 (often gets to within ~2K of me before I stretch out the lead again), so I definitely have motivation to compete. Saving the 800+ SD and 2K+ FE as a nice little surprise if #2 gets overly ambitious…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Oh that explains, the only time I woke up at night during the event was when this mosquito was in my room. Usually I sleep tight :D

I too still have ~150 FE’s on me if #4 manages to overtake. Still thinking of teaching “Usain Bolt’s cousin” a lesson :D

@chriss9

I’m afraid I can’t help you much then :( It all sounds like a huge glitch to me.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 and I will correct myself, I would be 5th, not 4th on your board. I am still shy of 130K. Sorry for the confusion.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.