Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 528 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@joanna-caccavo
    No, a re-run of Level 20.

GPC is also hard… but very rewarding. You should play it anyway :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Happy birthday ;)

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 that would have been quite the time to use a few Veggie Cakes, wow! I am replaying 20 for the challenge (even though I’m not using my M15s). I do use Samurai, though, and he obviously can help out tremendously.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I have the potions – I just need to use them, LOL.
    I started up Level 20 again – and got the same two Coach bosses again. Is it consistent or something? That’s definitely one of the hardest levels I ever saw in the game.

Anyway – this time, I won’t lose to these two!

EDIT: I won and just barely got my 3 stars – but I won’t play this level again, it’s pain even with the Chilli Cakes X-X

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I just barely won Level 20. I just need 14 more gold medals to get the elite tricksters ?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Lucky duck you getting 2 coaches. I just played the 3rd time and finally got 3 stars. No double coaches for me.

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Had to switch out E Paladin for Samurai to beat level 20, better chance to stun and better defensive shield

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got E Tricksters :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

3 more medals and I’ll have my Elite Tricksters too :)
    Tomorrow when I wake up, I should be able to do my 3 battles and claim it.

Mp127
    @mp127

5 medals to go and I’ll have Elite Tricksters :)
    I think I have a strategy for the last level – Guardian (Protector set), LB (Reborn set), Elite Bard (Honey set), Cannoneer (Candy set).

Guardian and Cannoneer gives -45% attack power to Coach, Guardian’s shield gives +25% defense. Thanks to sets, Cannoneer had 6 chances to heal, LB was dispelling Coach buff everytime and Bard was just to stun him (with help of LB). My birds (even Chuck) survived attack of Coach with +75% from Incompetent Minions (Chuck had whole 6 HP left! After each attack!).

Haven’t tried it on the 2 Coaches yet – 3 encounters before I made this strat, only 1 I’ve survived and only thanks to potions – but I’ve a feeling this strat may work on them.

Anonymous

@mp127
    Maybe try Cleric instead of Bard. Cleric and Guardian work really well together against AoE attacks. Cannoneer is good leverage for that strategy too, of course.

I’d prob go with Marksmen or Treasure Hunters over LBird too, but whatever.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I got my Elite Tricksters class today! Yes!

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 just got the two Coaches at the end of 20 as well, but was prepared thanks to your post. Didn’t change my lineup, as the one I’ve been using actually suits the task. EThunderBird, ESkulkers, Capt’n and Samurai. Got one Coach down before the other attacked, and by Dispelling his buff with Capt’n and protecting all with Samurai, got three stars. Still four medals to go before ETricksters, however.

Kaos 5
    @supremechuck

I defeated the final boss the Pig Trainer by using Red in his Elite Paladin, Matilda in her Druid, Bomb in his Elite Seadog, and The Blues in their Elite Skulkers. On the last wave, I used Burning Hot Veggie Cake to use The Blues rage ability to continueously stun the Pig Trainer and defeat him before he’s able to attack. However, he had up to 40,833 health to be exact. The reason why I use these classes is because I can deal a really high amount of damage with them so then I can get the waves done really quickly. It worked really well for me, it was never a catastrophe.

Atom
    @atom

Got my Elite Tricksters just now. I had no problem with level 20. I used Elite Paladin w/Dragon, Wizard w/Twin Lightning, Elite Sea Dog w/Candy Chain, and Tricksters w/Beep. Lots of splash damage and high damage output. Paladin, Wizard and Tricksters are all mastery 15.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

3 away from my Elite Tricksters… and Tricksers and Elite TBird has really helped me get there :)

Not much trouble with level 20 either. I go in with Elite Paladin, Elite TBird, Elite Bard and Tricksters. All M14.

The only times I’ve had a bit of trouble is on the 3rd wave the 2 times I got 2 of the bosses. One built up and threw those footbals at my team and Tricksters died. Got it right the next battle though and still got 3 stars both times :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Got my Elite Tricksters and here’s my stats. So I am done with this event.

Reward: Elite Tricksters, obtained
    Resources wasted:

* Friendship Essence: 5
    * Stamina Drinks: 2

Overall a very fair event. Next is Elite Guardian

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got 500 points from the Chest as I’ve now got all the collectables.

@datguygamer
    I agree it was a fair event.

I used an extra 35 stamina drinks and that has left me with 4, so will have to build that total up again.

I was very pleased that Rovio changed the wheel and added an extra collectable as it make my life easier, so only used 3 Friendship Essence this time.

Mp127
    @mp127

@poptimus After your post, I swapped Bard to Cleric and LBird to Rogues (Save Me! set, because dispel), worked perfectly. No potions, 3 stars. Thanks, now I’ll seek for 2 Coaches.

Edit: Works also on another nightmare team – Coach with 3 Reporters (and 1 Torch Pig, but it isn’t important). 3 stuns every 2 turns or 75% stronger Coach? Here’s the place where Rogues’ shines with Cupcake Trap.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Good-looking score :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc That looks good but just hope that someone doesn’t report you to Rovio thinking that you are a cheater.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing :D I better play some more battles to change my score :D
    Oh Rovio always writes that they investigate :) So they would find that I was only lucky to hit directly this number ;)

BB
    @melibb

@kennymcc Lucky you! :) I am only at 5th place with something over 84.000 points..

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

In 3rd place with ~140k points.
    People on FB think I’m a cheater. I’m not! XD

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Upcoming Event- Epic Sports Tournament (Elite Tricksters)

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 528 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.