End of the Road Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Drift is being offered for $23.99 US dollars. That probably means no token special.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I was using E Grimlock all day and then on the very last run I switched to Soundwave and got Boss Pigged. #%&$.

I don’t like the fact that we can only use one Transformer in the daily challenges for this event. I have Energon Grimlock at level 10 with a 75% promotion bonus, and I only score, on average without the bonus points added, 500 to 700 points. I try using Soundwave, who is also at level 10, but, at the time I had used him, with a 0% promotion bonus, and I scored 2 to 3 times the amount of points more than I had earned with Energon Grimlock. What’s wrong with this picture?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Today 13 Jan 2017 @ 00:00 UTC / GMT
    new offering: Drift Bundle
    – 700 gems
    – Drift
    – +10% explosive force: Great Sword
    for USD 23.99

Note: Previous Drift Bundle sold on 23 Dec 2016 was ~USD 32 / EURO 29.99 for (50 more gems) 750 gems, Drift and +10% explosive force: Great Sword.

Guys and gals, can help to confirm, that the accessories for Drift is
    1000 Tokens for Great Sword: +10% explosive force
    325 Tokens for Hook +5% fire rate?

Anyway is explosive force working again? Since Drift has an explosive force weapon: Great Sword.
    Explosive force was turned off for last few live events, i.e. Wrecking Ball. Would love to decimate targets with Energon Starscream again.

Thanks in advance.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender unfortunately the explosive and acid round accessories are still not working :(

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@musicman1951

I’m using Rodimus, who is poor with missles and doesn’t really clear any boards, but I get 90% with the bonus. With E Grimlock I’m only at 40% – can’t make that work.

I have to watch a recharge video after each run. Not much fun.

Yeah it’s a pain when you’ve got to use the character you most spent the Sparks with, especially if he’s in the Bonus Squad.

Me too with Rodimus level 12 brought over from Wrecking Ball event which was upgraded with a massive amount of bought Sparks to Silver 2 stripes w 65% base score bonus. With the 3x multiplier he’s getting +195% score bonus as he’s part of this event’s Bonus Squad.

WAIT! It’s suppose to be Promotional Bonus +70% times 3 = +210% score bonus, right?

Yet he’s still a bit weak at knocking over hard green stone blocks even though his damage level is +32% Damage (Sawblade +20% Damage, Antlers or Elf Hat +10% damage)

Yeah ABT can’t count properly re: the multiplier & Damage haha.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sam-spargo

@armourbender unfortunately the explosive and acid round accessories are still not working :(

Now i’ll really have a think about buying the Drift bundle – even though it’s a little cheaper because it’s less by 50 gems.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Maybe earning those 7500 tokens for Drift is better if you can manage it. Then aim to get Hook if it’s available.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender I meant explosive rounds not explosive force. I’m unsure of what the explosive force accessories actually do

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2, I’m up against someone who has Deadend promotoed to full gold crown. That makes it somewhere over a 300% bonus, right? I guess I’m playing for second place..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

These events are getting more and more ridiculous.

I’m at 4,000 points, #1 in my cohort is at 24,000 points.

And he’s using E. Grimlock, so he’s not even in the bonus group.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Are all of you people Rovio workers or just bots? You seriously have no comment about my previous post and how lame all of these “events” are? Any new TF they’ve added to the game over the last year is under powered and not even worth other than completion.

Phillips
    @phillips

@kdubz sorry didn’t realise you were so important that we had to respond to your posts. Why is Dead End being advertised probably because he is part of the bonus squad and Rovio would like to remind us non-buyers that if we bought him we could use him. But I am happy to wait.

New Blues character. In recent times new characters would be offered at the end of the month so he will probably be available next event but most likely the one after. The new Blues character has been discussed more here

ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Boards being rigged also discussed here

There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard?

People probably prefer to talk about this event on this board and not continue to talk about things that have been said numerous times in other places.

Mukesh007
    @mukesh007

@joel687 what was your rank on first day nd did u manage to get to 100token level?
    I m playing with 20% bonus trf. I complete 50 token level as 60 level is @ 20k score (my score is in 19000) after spending 30 gems for 8 run…

Joel
    @joel687

@mukesh0007 I easily made it to the 100 token level day 1. I ended up spending 10 gems to refill in the last hour to pad my lead. I ended up with 60,000 points

Day 2 is 4 hours in, and I spend one refill to keep up with the competition. I already have 23,500 points and am approaching the 80 token level. My Ratchet is a level 15, with a 65% bonus

Edit: Now that I think about it, I also got Unicron 3 times day 1. I finished him off each time and got more than 5000 points from each one. That helped a lot

Joel
    @joel687

@kdubz You have a point about Drift being underpowered, but my OCD demands that I earn each and every bot there is. Gotta try…

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Okay, as if I actually read these posts for a month back, why is everyone posting here so optimistic as if there’s actually a chance? Is everyone here that big of a fanboy or on the payroll?

I have a level 15 energon grimlock with a 65% bonus, I easily get all daily checkpoints up to 100 red coins, and I finish ~9th place on my leader board. There’s people on my leader board with a Dead End fully leveled up with a gold level promotion. I’m not even sure enough sparks have been offered since Dead End has been released to make that possible.

What makes the bots even more obvious, an event where any serious player already has everything on offer, the scores are more competitive than when there’s a TF I actually need (although I guess this is a good thing).

I don’t even know why I still play this game.

Anonymous

@armourbender As @sam-spargo said, it’s the Explosive Rounds that are broken. Explosive Force is working just fine, so the Great Sword would still be worth the purchase, assuming you still want the bundle.

@sam-spargo
    I’m pretty sure that Explosive Force means that the explosion size of certain weapons are increased. Soundwave’s weapon with +10% Explosive Force, for example, would extend 10% farther than it would without said accessory.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@kdubz

I understand that you have complainings about the game, but not everyone must share your feeling.

As you stated:
    “I don’t even know why I still play this game.”

If I had to ask this to myself, and couldn’t find a good answer, I would stop playing right now. The difference is that I wouldn’t try to convince people to do the same.

I agree that there are people with skyhigh scores, but I know that there were offered enough sparks for this. ok, the game is now a more obvious pay-to-win, but while I still manage to get decent scores, I’m playing the game.

I have the same e-grimlock with 65% bonus sparks, and actually, I’m on second place on my board.

Phillips
    @phillips

@kdubz there is more than enough sparks to promote your character to the top level (if your happy to pay money and buy spark bundles). If people have paid money to buy Dead End than there is a good chance they may also pay money for other bundles like the spark ones.

Fred
    @musicman1951

Yes, it’s about the sparks. But I’m not purchasing them. I got the daily allotment after each day’s tasks and they will add up eventually.

Phillips
    @phillips

Did anyone see Unicron or Boss Pig today or since the soft upgrade to version 1.23.3.6 I saw Unicron twice on day 1 and Boss Pig probably about 6 times. Day 2 didn’t see Unicron at all and I don’t think I saw Boss Pig either if I did it was only once early in the day before the soft update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I saw BP and Unicron once each today.

Phillips
    @phillips

@optimuspig do you remember if that was before or after the soft update. Just I did more runs today than yesterday (with Unicron didn’t have to do as many to reach the 100 token level) and didn’t see them. The way Rovio mess with the game during events almost feels like they were removed.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Twice each yesterday. Today, Unicron twice and Boss Pig once.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.