ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

• This update offers getting a Gem Pass for €4.99 that will give 50 gems each day for 7 days. Also, a silhouette of a new Blues character appeared in the Brothers in Armor squad.

NCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM TELETRAAN 1
    Autobot intelligence shows humans preparing for end of orbital period celebrations. Increased activity in vicinity of North Pole.
    /REWARDS! Bigger daily rewards
    /VALUE! New ‘GEM PASS’ available
    /OPTIMISED EXPERIENCE! Wheeljack and Ratchet have been working hard repairing…

Gem pass.jpg

New Blues character.jpg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

So fast a new hard update?

Asen_77
    @asen

Do we expect new bird on next event? Probably tomorrow?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I suspect Wheeljack (hope so)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Pros

1. Yeah at last Nemesis Optimus Prime can kill Flying Pigs and also hits WMTs!!!

2. Vortex for both Galvatrons are working now!

Also ————————————————————————

Cons

1. E. Soundwave The reloading become toooo slow! <-please can someone more to identify this problem?

2. Gems are still not available from the Pig Lab.

3. Explosive Rounds Accessories aren’t working as it was suppose to work (nerfed)

4. Explosive Force/Power Accessories aren’t working as it was suppose to work (nerfed)

jasebree
    @jasebree

@elpapam

Cons: Explosive rounds no longer explode.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@jasebree

Really? If explosive rounds don’t explode, what do they do now? I’ve spent lots of gems to obtain explosive rounds for my characters, so I will be incredibly disappointed if they have now been “balanced” as well.

jasebree
    @jasebree

@soundwave

In the FB group, a shot was posted that showed no noticeable damage from explosive rounds.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree I am also confirm that as well! Except from lower Reloading Speed the explosive rounds don’t work i have also the same feeling is happening and with the headset of Sunstorm (Shrapnel) I will also try some more Explosive Powered accessories. Do not that isn’t the explosive rounds accessories. Explosive rounds works perfectly.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@jasebree I am also confirm that as well! Except from lower Reloading Speed the explosive rounds don’t work i have also the same feeling is happening and with the headset of Sunstorm (Shrapnel) I will also try some more Explosive Powered accessories. Do not that isn’t the explosive rounds accessories. Explosive rounds works perfectly.

ph
    @ph

Just upgraded and 6 of my daily quests changed. I was waiting to claim 2 that totaled 60 tokens and both of those are gone, replaced with quest for 10 tokens.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Just so that I better understand… are the “+% explosive force” or the “explosive rounds” accessories having the issue?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@soundwave explosive force accessories has the problem.

Explosive Rounds are working fine.

ED209
    @ed209

Gem pass? no wonder they removed them from the pig lab!

what a load of crap

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

This gem pass is total BS! But i believe many people will fall for this trick! because they will think 7×50 = 350 gems per week for 4,99 euros and the same time you only can buy 150 gems for 4,99 euros.

Well some people might find it very useful but in my opinion i can’t find it and so match useful at all.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@elpapam No, it is rounds. It now takes my Lockdown multiple shots to destroy a single stone block (with no damage to the surrounding blocks) where before it would only take one shot to take out an entire stone structure.

ph
    @ph

People will buy the gem pass during competitions for recharging.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sntrooper You have also problems at the Explosive Rounds accessories? Like E. Starscream pads Explosive Rounds?

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

The explosive rounds aren’t working properly.I see the visual effect but the explosion doesn’t do any damage. @lewie4 please fix this

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@sam-spargo & @sntrooper you have right! And the explosive rounds aren’t work as well! @lewie4 please fix this as well and the Explosive Power acessories.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Well crud. Those were about the only characters that were fun to play with.

I hope this was an accident.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@soundwave I hope so as well but I have a small feeling rovio did this on purpose.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Hearing all this chatter about explosive rounds failing, I’m pretty nervous now since about half of my TF’s, most notably Bumblebee and Energon Starscream, are only useful if their explosive rounds are intact- otherwise their just to fast and weak to do anything

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@sam-spargo

Me too :( I always like to give them the benefit of the doubt. But I have turned from excited and optimistic to extremely jaded over the course of multiple months and multiple “balances”.

It honestly feels like they have resources dedicated to detecting and eliminating fun within their own game. Because the standard they are trying to balance down to (the 80% of characters that are excruciatingly painful to attempt playing a level with) is not fun.

I can’t imagine anyone in development or QA actually being dedicated players of this game. They would have to recognize that they are making the game not just unplayable, but in my opinion, intolerable with each “balance”.

This goes WAAAAY beyond generating revenue for the game. It has everything to do with a playable and enjoyable game. You can’t successfully monetize a bad end-user experience, no matter how hard you try through nerfing alone.

They are on a heck of a tear lately: increased competition, removal of gems from the labs, constant character bundles for sale, sparks, nerfed energon icons, and now the removal of explosive rounds. That’s a lot of “balance” in a very short time.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Again, they screw the game up again. Ya know, it’s bad enough the gem issue but the nerfing is just the icing on the cake. Who in their right mind would give these thieves any money? It was getting bad before, then some things got fixed, then more problems came up and they came up with this stupid spark idea. I was on the fence on the Wheeljack bundle, but eff that now. I’m surprised Richocet and Dead End haven’t been nerfed yet. I’m sick of this. What’s the point of playing anymore when they just keep messing it up? Do they have some insurance fraud scheme for when they go belly up from pushing players away?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.