ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Replies
  • Deszaras
    @deszaras

@elpapam I am considering that too. Besides how haphazard the events have worked and balanced, they also haven’t done much except run stuff for similar bots. The last time they went back to promote stuff for older bots was for Soundwave and Soundblaster. Everything has been for the wreckers and recent releases. All ive been doing is do dailies and upgrade bots. I haven’t had any interest in any of the bots since Dead End first came out. It sure doesn’t help most bots have been nerfed back and forth. The newer ones since the new seekers have been nerfed even sooner except for Richochet and Dead End. What’s the point anymore?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras @elpapam I stopped playing the game once. But I recently picked it up again. Let’s see how long my patience stays with me this time.

@sam-spargo
    Thanks for the help. :)

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@datguygamer Ive stopped a couple times a while back. I am just frustrated with them pushing out bots while not adding at least one new area in years. The problems with the accessories not working, several bots getting nerfed hard whether they are new or older. Dead End and Richochet were great additions not only because they are fun, but they are so unique. I loved Acidstorm til he got nerfed. The game feels stale which is odd considering the amount of events and such.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@deszaras I don’t think they will add a new area ever. If they wanted to they could have added the mining area we saw two years ago.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

In about 6 hours time, it’ll be the end of the Token Exchange for Adrift, and <prediction> we should know if Smokescreen is being offered.

What I’m wondering is, perhaps he’ll be a teaser i.e. you can TRY him but you CAN’T BUY him.

To hype him up ;)

Just like, if my memory serves me correctly, Nemesis Prime.

Joel
    @joel687

I am working on completing the daily quest. Just have some tnt boxes left. As always, I am waiting to collect the reward until after the next event starts

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 Same here. I’m sitting on 60 tokens.

Joel
    @joel687

I ended up with 1,250 tokens left. Is it wrong that I haven’t converted them to coins yet? Just waiting in case Rovio adds something late again. I wonder if I am the only one (not that I could buy much with those tokens)

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

You’re not the only one. I’ve got 4500 I’m holding on to just in case.

Joel
    @joel687

Well, no new event. This makes me hope for a longer than usual event for Chinese New Year to get Smokescreen

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 @millforce2k I have also 3108 tokens left. But we all know that will be wasted in the next event.

Asen_77
    @asen

I have more then 6000. Lets hope for a CNY gift and to let us use them in next event :). This tokens are after all sparks. This event I finished first 3 times.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen We have asked Rovio time and time again to give us the ability to transfer our tokens and they have said that they are listening to us (doubtfully). But my hunch tells me our tokens will be wiped out.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer this will help 1-2 times to get Accsesory and Sparks earlier when Event starts, but then probably once you get all birds and accessory will stop you playing. A lot of users are don’t give hard time when get the Sparks.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Our thousands of tokens disappeared when Chinese New Year event started today.

The only “tokens” that survived / carried forward were *SOME* of those Daily Tasks that did not complete yet, or Daily Tasks that were not collected, and somehow *SOME* of these converted into tokens.
    I.e. Destroy 100 TNT Blocks changed from 6 DeceptiCogs to 20 tokens.

So this way we can carry forward only max of 100 tokens from Daily Tasks.
    Sorry, not the thousands of tokens accumulated from playing the live events or previous days’ Daily Tasks. :(

Handy TIPS:

Step 1: On Token Exchange day, exchange as many tokens as you can… unless somehow Rovio / Exient allows us to carry over tokens to the next event. Upgrade your bots too.

Step 2: Complete as many Daily Tasks but don’t click to collect any of the Daily Tasks yet.

Step 3: Wait and see if by 00:00 UTC / GMT+0 a new event has started.

If yes, collect the Daily Tasks that have converted to tokens. You need to do this before the end of the day 00:00 UTC / GMT+0.

If no, well, you have another round of Daily Task to complete. Repeat again at Step 2.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender Well I knew that this was gonna happen; our tokens would not be shared.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF v1.23 – Gem Pass and new upcoming Blues character

Viewing 16 replies - 76 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.