End of the Road Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 4 replies - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Any word on why Dead End showed up all of a sudden on the Token Exchange?

Is this something that’s going to happen again?

This makes a huge difference on deciding whether I play the Adrift event for 2-3 days (just enough to claim more sparks), or all five (which I otherwise don’t need to play, since I already have both Drift and Epic Optimus and their accessories).

Swing
    @swing

So there’s a chance Dead End appeared in the token exchange by mistake? Somebody screwed up and put him there instead of in a bundle? No Jacksons going Rovio/Exient’s way this time around? LOL hope it’s true.

Jay Kew
    @jaykew

Posting in this thread as I don’t seem to be able to post in the ‘Adrift Event’ thread …

Interesting to note that the Adrift Event is supposed to end at 2017-01-24 0.00 UTC, which by my calculations is in 18 hrs & 15 mins, however the Event page says that there is a ‘New Challenge in 18h 15m.’ Normally on the last day of competition this would read ‘Challenge ends in 18h 15m.’ Perhaps there is going to be at least one more day of competition beyond what was advertised??

Also, as a conspiracy theory, since Dead End showed up as a late entry in the token exchange when Drift was available, perhaps Nemesis Prime will show up late this time while Epic Optimus is available??

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@jaykew I believe it’s always said “New Challenge in…,” even on the last day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 4 replies - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.