End of the Road Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

• The new event is up and running. Drift is available for 7500 tokens. The Hot Rods are the bonus squad. You can only use 1 transformer

IMG_0056.PNG

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

Getting to 7500 tokens in one week isn’t going to be easy. If they offer 4,000 tokens for $4.99 again, I might have to go for it

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’ll probably just go for the sparks and be done

Letrax
    @letrax

It looks pretty much impossible to me. The last day, the 17th, is just the token exchange, right? Then you have just five days of active competitions to amass those 7500 tokens. That’s an average of 1500 tokens per day! Meaning that basically you need to win the competition and collect all the bonus points every day if you want to collect enough tokens for Drift.

You can repair a few missed bonus points with tokens from the daily quests, but fail to win a competition just once, and you’re pretty much screwed.

Joel
    @joel687

The fact that they kept him so expensive tells me they must have some special bundle in mind. I skipped over him last time so I could unlock two others

Joel
    @joel687

1 transformer and no energonicons… I’ll have to be careful. No keeping on walking and taking the hits so I can finish off all the blocks

Joel
    @joel687

I’ll try at first. If I dont see any help by the weekend, I may quit and wait for either a longer challenge or lower price down the road to get Drift

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

7500 in 6 days with only being able to use one character with no energonicon? Harsh. Luckily there is nothing else besides Drift’s accessories and sparks. Should mean competition should ease off drastically after the first few days. Still going to be super hard to get enough though.

Happy I only need the sparks.

fumuthabeotch
    @fumuthabeotch

Lucky only sparks for me. Already have Drift and accessories. Is there accessories for Dead End available? I don’t have him so nothing shows up. Just seems like there should be more stuff available.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@gradientturtle7 @arceemega @lewie4

Please assist in helping me to understand the bonuses and multipliers:
    Using Dead End with a bonus of 75% (through Sparks) and a multiplier of 3 as stated on the transformer.

I end the game with 1372 in red boxes and then the game add 75% which provides 2401 red block score. Where does the 3x mutiplier come into play? Should not the final count be 7,203 red blocks, 2401 x 3 = 7203?

Am I missing something or do not understand how the scoring works or the 3x is not working?

Anonymous

Just had Boss Pig.

And yeah, Drift definitely isn’t happening for me. At least I don’t have to use any gems now.

Phillips
    @phillips

@letrax no the 17th is the last day of the challenge. The 18th will be the token exchange still means an average of 1,250 so will probably need a few 1st places and finish in the top 3 everyday. With hope that the tokens from the daily quests can pick up any shortfall you may have.

Phillips
    @phillips

@wrw01 Just confirming is Dead End a bonus of 25% with the multiplier of 3 making it 75% or is it 75% making it 225% with the multiplier. If 25% with multiplier of 3 it is right. If it is 75% before multiplier score should be 1372 + (1372 x 225%) = 4,459.

The multiplier is done to the bonus not the score after adding the bonus which you have done with the 7203.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

I don’t understand why they keep picturing Dead End in the challenge announcements, but yet he is never an unlockable character. If they think I’m paying actual money to get him, pft, yeah right. I’ll just wait a year and get it for free like they did the other characters that were originally only offered for money.

I figured they were going to offer the new Blues character that they added to the game. Why do they keep running the same junk over and over? At least I can pick up sparks.

I’ve long ago had conspiracy theories that the leader boards are fake and generated by Rovio. Why are these competitions so competitive now for an old game that hasn’t been updated/improved for 2 years? You mean to tell me there’s people out there spending that many gems to get junk in these competitions? It doesn’t matter what time of day I start the competition. In the past I would regularly win my group only spending 10 or 20 gems. Something seems fishy because this app’s daily users cannot be growing or that powerful.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@phillips
    Thank you, it appears the x3 is applied the my 25% bonus of the transformer…dahhhhhhhh on me

sheepybach
    @paul13

Only need Tokens for Sparks as got the rest

Phillips
    @phillips

I probably won’t be getting Drift this event. Token levels are just too high have to spend a stack of gems to reach the 100 token level and you need over 1000 a day. Also it is an annoying event with no buddy or energonicon. We don’t need both but one would be nice. Then event will help with Daily Quests. I will see how many tokens I have at the end but I think I will be buying sparks and probably those valuable coins as I don’t think I will have 7500 tokens for Drift.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Fair warning to anyone who’s going in with Drift. It is impossible to kill Boss Pig with him and to top it off; no helpers or energonicons. At level 15, I got my butt kicked twice by boss pig before picking Ricochet.

Joel
    @joel687

I have seen Boss Pig and Unicron. It is stressful fighting Unicorn knowing that you have to avoid as many obstacles as possible

Joel
    @joel687

With over 10 hours left, I am at the 80 token level without spending any gems. (I do have a 65% promotion bonus)

Fred
    @musicman1951

I’m using Rodimus, who is poor with missles and doesn’t really clear any boards, but I get 90% with the bonus. With E Grimlock I’m only at 40% – can’t make that work.

I have to watch a recharge video after each run. Not much fun.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Only need the sparks, so just under 400 tokens per day. 80 token level and top 10 finish is all I’m working for, so just using Soundwave @ 30%. Can’t do squat against Unicron, Boss Pig, or the Pig City missiles, but wipes out all blocks and pigs. Going to stockpile Sparks until the next event with a TF I don’t have. I currently have all free ones, so I my end up with a big stash by then.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@musicman1951 @millforce2k If you both can or have them, use the bots with electricity type weapons like Ratchet or all Grimlock varieties. Only they can save you through this event properly and can effectively deal with Boss Pig and Unicron in case they show up.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Wow, I thought the last event was uninspired. The amount of daily tokens is horrible and only using one bot reduces your spark bonus. From what I’ve about Drift, I haven’t had any interest in him. With how difficult getting the ridiculous amount of tokens for him I really don’t care. I’m glad Dead Ends medallion is in the exchange finally. I have all his other ones so I don’t have to worry about playing the event for accessories except for sparks. I really wish they’d do an event for the Megatrons again.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I thought about EGrimlock, but he’s only at 25% and doesn’t do as well at clearing the blocks. Many get thrown off the screen. Plus, I get the screen glitches frequently when dragging my finger around the screen. If I needed to play more seriously, I’d look at a different bot, but Soundwave does just fine for this event.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Hopefully ‘down the road’ Dead End will be available for tokens instead of that $29.99 [28.25 Euros] someday…..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum End of the Road Event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.