Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Well Joel, I am a FORMER clan leader, who just quit it after a year. Tired of non players costing us wins.. Looking for a new clan, but my FP is only 715.

Joel
    @miu-miu

Hey Thrasher, your more than welcome to come over. As you can see in our history and clan chat. No one leaving, and just winning in the chat. We just ask that if for some reason you change your mind. Just let us know in chat and do while the clan is not in a cvc. Just say hi in chat when you come in we’re in the middle of a CVC now. Last I looked were up 1067 to 630 or something like that with some of ours still to go.

So still looking for players first of all that play every CVC secondly I’ll consider overachieving players on a case by case basis. No one under 600fp. Thanks and I will wait in the clan for you to join thrasher.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

well yesterday I quit the old clan, and then in the afternoon, some guy blew a tire on his truck, swerved into me and totalled my car. Now i’m headed off to hospital for a few days, as I found out I have several small fractures in my leg and they want to fix it and get it stabilized. So will be there sooner or later..  The fact I am still walking on it, (but with some difficulty) is amazing.

So I will get there, sooner or later..  I play this on win 10. Hopefully I can find the clan when I get back home.

Wil-D
    @wil-d

Note to clan recruiters: The Win10 and mobile (iOS/Android) versions of AB2 are two completely different games that use different servers, respectively. Recruited clans, like Killer Rabbits, having been posted here are only available in AB2 v.2.58 (current v. no.) from Google Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS and iPadOS).

EDIT: Also, on Amazon Appstore (Amazon Fire products running Android).

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

hey Folks.. Please ALSO post what Platform you are running.

Win 10 people cannot join clans that are on Mobile platforms such as Android, or Mac, or whatever systems.

It might help them find your clan easier. And this explains why some of you cannot be found by new players.

Wil-D
    @wil-d

The Win10 game is particularly standalone and still too far outdated. Who cares about it? Birdbrained, I’d inform you that the vast majority of advertised clans in this thread are mainly in mobile. Rovio often update the game in mobile.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Will, yeah, thats why win 10 players are leaving.. I think I too will be leaving it soon.
    Im back to playing boom beach on my lame tablet. Thinking of getting a newer one, but can’t cover the cost right now.. then I might return.. I probably will be done playing AB2 by months end.  No use continuing a game on a platform that they have abandoned, and since I will probably have to wait until next June to be able to get a newer more gameish type tablet, I might as well just go find something else to do.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Looking for new WIN10 clan.
    300FP minimum,

5days out, you are out. No one in clan who has not played in 6+ days (thats 2 clan battles).

Must do clan battles. Wins legendary chests.

I am finding to many clans are letting people park and its costing them. Was just in a clan for 3 days to do a battle.. we won it because the other team only had 2 people out of 25 do the battle.  And it still had 4+ players 5+days out when I collected my prize and left.

alicecooper1985
    @alicecooper1985

Joel im looking for serious 800+ clan. Im over 800 near 900 and mega player. I play every day all the battles. Can i join your clan? Or anyone known serious clan?

i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

AB2Holics #250545 Clan Merger

Discord http://WWW.AB2Holics.com

We are a group of dedicated loyal players that are searching for a new clan to call home that is:

1) is fun, inclusive, and welcoming

2) doesn’t only care about winning

3) isn’t expecting people to put up too many points in clan events (no 3/6/9 requirements)

4) has no more than approx 25 players

Please come chat with our leaders on Discord http://WWW.AB2Holics.com

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

Looking for a clan with no point requirements (not many gems), FP 625.

birdbrain
    @equinox

@kakariki, I’m the leader of clan Equinox. Our ID is #416839. We currently have 29 members with 22584 FP. We have no minimum requirements, but we do require all members to play in CVC battle. This is zero tolerance. One miss and you’re kicked. We have a core of determined players and would be happy to welcome you.

If you’re interested in joining us, knock at our door. We’re closed for now. Every time we open the clan, we’re swamped by people who join and never play. We want to grow the clan with active players with a good, friendly attitude. Min fp is 100.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

So I get kicked if I miss because of things not related to Angry Birds 2?

@equinox

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

well with the latest win 10 servers being down, and I lost all my data, and they insist we log into face book to recover it (I do not nor will NOT get a face book account), I have decided to uninstall the game.

Rovio just doesn’t care about the players anymore, and are just in it to get people to buy Gems.

birdbrain
    @equinox

CVC = Clan versus clan. Clan battles are part of AB2. Participation is the only requirement in our clan. We would like members to play in the other clan events, but they’re not required.

If you have to miss a battle because it conflicts with work or vacation or illness or other demands, let us know and leave the clan before battle starts. You can rejoin later.

Kakariki
    @mechanicpig45

@equinox OK, I just requested to join.

Just one thing: Why would anyone have to work long enough to miss a clan battle?

Champ
    @pistolpete

Hey Kakariki,

If you’re still not on an amazing Clan then please consider us:

The Champs, #408496

Friendly bunch of people, some have multiple accounts. Must play CvsC, but reward events optional, as not everyone has the gems to spend.  Your FP is right what we’re looking for!

Hope to see you round!

Champ
    @pistolpete

Kakariki and birdbrain,

I am not trying to poach you from equinox; I sent my message before birdbrain his, but as it was my first ever post it had to go through the moderators, which took some hours. ..

Hope you both have a good time popping those pigs!

Champ
    @pistolpete

Friendly Clan, flexible on FP but must play in every Battle. We have close to 100% participation and win most games.

We are on mobile/iPhones etc… not Windows.

Champ
    @pistolpete

Hey Alicecooper1985,

If you’re still not on an amazing Clan then please consider us:

The Champs, #408496

Friendly bunch of people, some have multiple accounts. Must play CvsC, but reward events optional, as not everyone has the gems to spend.  Your almost 900FP is right what we’re looking for!

Hope to see you round!  (Our info screenshot is on this thread also)

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Come visit us for a battle or two. You’re welcome to stay. Lots do, as we’ve got the best battle winning records ever. 165 wins 9 losses. The Battlers is by far the best run clan I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Come check us out.

birdbrain
    @equinox

@kakariki, sorry, just saw this. Some people have urgent work deadlines, and don’t want to be distracted by the game. Or combination of work stress and family commitments makes it difficult to take time to play in battle. That’s what some have said. We don’t judge them.

We do have some amazing members, people who played through the big Texas snowstorm without power, heat or water. People have asked to be kicked because they were in hospital with serious injuries. Our motto is “have fun, fight hard” and most of us do!

Player_6
    @player16

Artic Birds #349060

We are a former top 100 clan who has been around for over 2 years. We are looking for new members, fp doesn’t matter. We are fully active with a 3 points rule. So if you are looking for a fun active clan just ring the bell!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,776 through 1,800 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.