Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 1,823 total)
  • Replies
  • DrGonzoBirdo
    @drgonzobirdo

Hi!

Pizza Party #261773 is looking for new active members for clan vs. clan battles!

The only requirements are to be active, respectful and have fun. We’ve got a lot of open spots available, join us today!

The Skiv
    @skivvywaver

We are looking for members. Had a co leader go nuts and delete everybody. She is no longer an issue.
    We do require participation in the battles but we just don’t kick a member in good standing for missing one battle. It happens. I usually stick to when the light bulb breaks. That is 7 days.
    If you are going to be absent. Just try to let us know.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

eh, forget it.

MuscleHermann
    @musclehermann

Hi! We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. We have a great CvC battle history and we complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

Our requirements are:

– Daily participation (MEBC & clan events)

– Friendly

– Discord chat

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

Currently we have 15 open spots to fill.

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

No one
    @no-one-2

Posted on behalf of a friend.

Battle only newish clan needs a bit of muscle and experience, especially with the new CVCs – if it works again!

Even if you only pop in for a battle or two, that would be most appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Maci
    @maci

Dear AB2-players,

I am the founder and leader of a small, but very enthusiastic Hungarian clan, and I am looking for new, active members.
    Most of my clan mates are Hungarian, but we also have some foreign members.
    We are playing on Windows platform!
    Our name is Zabos csibék, our clan id is #9263.
    Participation in the CvC is mandatory in our clan, but no pressure on side events, it’s enough for members to bring 1 point, so no need to spend gems.

We speak English and German – and of course Hungarian. :-D

Feel free to join us!

Thanks for your attention!

Zabos csibék

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

CatBirds #420090 is looking for more active clan members and has plenty of room. There’s no min points in clan battles but you do have to play the cvc battles. There’s no min fp any level can join.

Sharktailers
    @sharktailers

I just started a new clan and am looking for daily players:

Sharktailers #502147

Active members will be made co-leaders

happy_bird
    @happy_bird

Looking for a good team? Try “Pearls B4 Swine”! Clan # 457218

We have an active core group of members. Big birds, small birds, high scores, low scores, it’s all good. We’re looking for active members that want to have fun + win! Our battle record is 10 wins and 0 losses. Go Pearls! Fly baby, fly!

Thanks,

Happy Bird 🙂🐤

Leader of “Pearls B4 Swine” Clan # 457218

mscreant
    @mscreant

We ask at min that you play any free plays offered. If you want to play more, fine but not required. Clan for people who cannot spend hours playing daily.

Klotylda
    @klotylda

Hi, we are looking active members for our clan “Red Dwarf” #500710. It does not matter what levels your birds have, just looking for active players for nice clan rewards.

See you in our clan

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

CatBirds #420090 is looking for more active players. Any fp and no min points but you do have to play the cvc battles. We cleaned up the nest and have a lot of room.

birdbrain
    @equinox

I’m birdbrain, leader of clan Equinox, founded one year ago! It’s been a while since I posted on this thread. We’ve gone through a lot of changes in the past few months, expanding to 45 players, then contracting to our present 19 (with one player out on vacation).

With 19, we are a Diamond level clan. We are open, ask for a minimum fp of 100, and require participation in all CVC battles. There are no other mins required. In the clan, all members show up for every battle, and our current lowest ranking member has 673fp.

If team members don’t play in battle, they will be kicked unless they have a very good excuse. People who know they will be away can leave the clan and return when they come back.

We are friendly and supportive, passing along info and tips for improved scores. Our clan motto is “have fun, fight hard”. We expect to lose some battles, but win more. For us winning is not life and death, we know people have other demands on their time. Stop by any time and see for yourselves.

Clan name: equinox

Clan ID: 416839

Clan type: Open

Current clan fp: 20283

Hannon
    @hannon

Hello everyone, our little team is looking for new players. Unfortunately most of our team members do not play anymore, so I am removing inactive players hopefully to be replaced by active ones. It does not matter if you’re a beginner as long as you are an active player! Come and join the stinky birds!! Based in Ireland but all welcome! 😄

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits has open spots. No 3-6-9 mins, just play every free play you can. We prefer you give it at least 2 tries a day. If you want to play more, feel free! If you know you will not be able to play a battle, leave clan before we are matched and rejoin after it starts.

We have a ton of fun but are not living in the game.

Wil-D
    @wil-d

We are clan Active. Currently 29th of the clans. We have 23 dedicated people and are looking for a few more who want to do the CVC battles. We usually win. However we just lost one due to non active players. Non active players are removed from our clan.

People who are active and do the clan battles collect a legendary chest, and 7,500 feathers every time we win. This can go a long ways to increasing your flock points and thus overall flock power.

If you want to make your flock more powerful, and be able to finish the daily challenge more easily, and are willing to do each and every clan battle that we do, which is about 1 every 3 days, then consider joining this clan.

If all you want to do is park your bird and collect the daily gifts, this will not be the clan for you.

Dear AB2-players,

I am the founder and leader of a small, but very enthusiastic Hungarian clan, and I am looking for new, active members.
    Most of my clan mates are Hungarian, but we also have some foreign members.
    We are playing on Windows platform!
    Our name is Zabos csibék, our clan id is #9263.
    Participation in the CvC is mandatory in our clan, but no pressure on side events, it’s enough for members to bring 1 point, so no need to spend gems.

We speak English and German – and of course Hungarian. :-D

Feel free to join us!

Thanks for your attention!

If such clans were only created in the W10 version, they’re only available in that version. Don’t even bother to find them in AB2 on the mobile platforms as no such clans exist in there.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Bird….we are Killer Rabbits and are having the same issue. We are down to 20 active players. Would you like to discuss merging clans?

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

I gave up..

Joel
    @miu-miu

Hey bird brained, killer rabbits. I have a clan with 18 players, been together for over a year. Never had a player miss a CVC in over a year. We use the % system for our scores in CVC so we use chat through out the cvc’s for having players increase their %. Which 60% is our min. We have 7 or 8 players that score over 90% to 110% based on the CVC. We have the rule if you have something you have to do make sure to remove your player and explain in chat. And return when stated in chat. As we have not lost any players I have not had to enforce these on anyone. But if you did leave the player in during the CVC and not play you would be kicked from the clan no questions. I would hand over my leadership and leave if I ever missed a CVC. Clan is 1300fp to 3 players in at 750fp and the majority are in the low 1000s high 900 FP. We have a 90% win rate we review all videos not just jf, we trend to lakimen, we also look at user ab2, mshow, dark gaming, cool retro and Dan the last 2 are either not posting or Dan is not that good. I post the % in chat from each one so we all know which one will get us the most points.

we want to add to the clan to boost the free run in the side event. Every player does mebc daily and the arena.

like I said we never have players miss the cvc’s we had one time a player drove to service to remove his player before the CVC and where he lived there was a hurricane. Other than that people play on vacation or if gone for the weekend. So we don’t accept ever to have a player left in and not played. That’s how we have had so much success. Plus our players are over achievers out scoring a player with 1500fp with a 1000fp player.

We would accept a clan that does not have the issue of a random player showing up. We have done it for a year and people have not missed the cvc’s.

if either clan or individual players 800fp and above and play all the cvc’s and side free events let me know and see if we can work something out.

Joel
    @miu-miu

Yea my clan is  a completely different than killer rabbits. I have 18 players that haven’t missed CVC in a year. That being said if killer rabbits has daily players that don’t miss CVC unless they pull their player out and post in chat that’s completely fine. Our average FP is high 900’s low 1000’s plus we haven’t had a player join and leave or kicked or come promote another clan. Not to mention we run the CVC 4 times. We don’t ever worry about having someone not run the CVC.

that being said looking for a clan that wants to merge or serious players that are 800fp plus.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Polled my core group and every last one of them want to ride out the drought…I love my baby birds…..

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,751 through 1,775 (of 1,823 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.