Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • dalib0r
    @dalib0r

Join *SRBIJA* clan (with asterisks)

AirForceBoom
    @airforceboom

Diamond Clan looking for active players. Come have a chat with us at our Facebook page and see if we are a good fit for you. Entry to clan after confirmation on Facebook page/messenger.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/482801593058984/?ref=share

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hi everyone! Fuzzis have open spots for daily active players. Come check us out and join this awesome clan!

Hallo allerseits! Fuzzis haben offene Plätze für täglich aktive Spieler. Schaut vorbei und schliesst euch diesem tollen Clan an!

Fatboy
    @fatboy

22000+ CP Diamond clan Egg Raiderz is looking for new members. 400+ flock power preferred. No 3/6/9 rule, we ask that you only play all the free plays. CVC participation required unless you say in advance you won’t be around. We have some very strong players, and need more to round out out numbers. Open recruitment, come on in!

Clan info

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Join us TODAY before the start of the battle! 

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

K Money, its happening to everyone. I think its because Rovio changed the game, and there are too many bugs now. People are just tired of it.

Arena became a joke. People with birds at 73 are kicking the crap out of people with birds at 85. Daily challenge has also become lame.  Win 10 still has a lot of bugs. Pigs take direct hits and live. Extra bird launches, (wasting them), and other issues that go un fixed.  And the fact that once your Flock power is over 600, it takes a LOOONG time to raise it, as each bird requires 50,000 feathers and that can take MONTHS to get all of them upgraded just 1 time.

That and the main room maps have become insanely difficult. You end up having to spend a lot of Gems just to finish a map. Greedy is what a lot of players call it. So they are leaving.

We went from 45 players down to 17. Even had one leave in the middle of a Clan battle that we won.  Oh well..

Bohica
    @bohica

My clan recruitment has stagnated for unknown reasons. Join clan #436777 to help build it back up. Kicking only happens when players are gone more than 30 days. Plenty rewards to get, we win about 80-90% of all battles played. Just in need of regular players. Thanks.

rosconz
    @rosconz

Hello, our clan has lost a lot of players recently for various reasons, and we are now only a team of 17 ( but still have a clan power of Amethyst).  There are a lot of good loyal active players in the clan who regularly play, but would prefer to be with a larger group. We are happy to consider merging with another clan, either you joining us or us joining you – what ever works for you. reach out and we can discuss and agree a plan to win more together. Our clan is Flying Kiwis – #120559.

SirPig
    @sirpig

We would be happy to merge.  We came from 50 player ‘play or get booted’ clan, very active and fun group, competitive but not militant.  The driving force/personality behind that group was the co-leader, Bird Brain, now the leader of our new clan.  Very logical, fair minded and funny guy.

Unfortunately the leader did not share those qualities and blew up the clan.  I followed BB and am making it my mission to build this clan.  We would love to have your clan join us, with special consideration to your leadership hierarchy.

It sounds like you have a long established clan and ours is very new, so I hope this still interests you.  We are on a mission to build our clan to top capacity and it would be great to have a group like yours on board.

Thank you for your response :)

rosconz
    @rosconz

Hello Sir Pig.  Thanks for getting in touch. Sounds like we are looking for the same thing :).  I am the current leader of our Clan, but getting too busy with my work to do it justice. Effective leadership is important and sounds like Bird Brain is on to it, so he would be well placed to be the leader of the combined group, and I would drop back to a Co-leader.  We have a couple of good Co-leaders as well who are also fair and active. You can either send an emissary to our clan (#120559) to check us out and agree a plan, or let us know your clan number and we will send someone to you. Sounds like you are wanting us to join your clan, not the other way around, which is fine by me.  Hear from you soon and we can move this forwrad. Cheers, Rosconz

rosconz
    @rosconz

Hello Sir Pig.  Thanks for getting in touch. Sounds like we are looking for the same thing :).  I am the current leader of our Clan, but getting too busy with my work to do it justice. Effective leadership is important and sounds like Bird Brain is on to it, so he would be well placed to be the leader of the combined group, and I would drop back to a Co-leader.  We have a couple of good Co-leaders as well who are also fair and active. You can either send an emissary to our clan (#120559) to check us out and agree a plan, or let us know your clan number and we will send someone to you. Sounds like you are wanting us to join your clan, not the other way around, which is fine by me.  Hear from you soon and we can move this forward. Cheers, Rosconz

SirPig
    @sirpig

Hi Rosconz,  Sounds like we are on the same page, sounds great on leadership.  Just to be clear though, we are still small at the moment, don’t plan on staying that way but we just started the clan, only on second battle.   One quick thing, as far as direction of merger, my main goal is keeping BB as leader.  Our clan # is 484386, I’m happy to come to your clan or if you want to send someone that’s great too.

look forward to next steps.

thank you again :)

rosconz
    @rosconz

Thanks Sir Pig.  So how many members do you have?  ( I have had another couple of clans connect with me on other channels that we are now considering as well).  Cheers Rosconz

SirPig
    @sirpig

Hi Rosconz, My concern has been/is that we’re too small for what you are looking for or to to justify what I’m asking.  We’re barely a week old with only five of us.  I planned on stopping in to your clan after our battle ends tonight.  It sounds like you have some offers that may suit your needs better but, I’d still like to stop in and say hi if that is okay with you, sounds like you have a great group.  I appreciate your time and effort.

Cheers, SP

Birdman
    @birdman666

Hi, Birdman here. We’re running M&M’S Clan. There’s only 22 players in the flock and only few play on regural basis. If you’re looking for a clan to join and you just want to kill some pigs ;) come on in!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

<p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

SirPig
    @sirpig

Coo Coo’s Nest  (Clan #484386) update.

New but now seven members strong, all active good players, looking to build a thriving clan.  Won every battle, 4–0.

leadership is always fair and it’s a fun group.

Looking for active players, get in early and help build a powerhouse :)

Thibar
    @thibar

Hi!

We just started our clan “thebirdstheword” #489012 in Belgium, feel free to join!

GozerTheGreat
    @gozerthegreat

Come and Join us at BirdCr3w or Birdcr3w2, daily players needed.

little blinky
    @littleb

Seanmo#66553 is looking for daily active players. All levels of players are welcome. Must be able to play every CVC battle event. We currently have 12 spots available.  Come check us out!

MuscleHermann
    @musclehermann

Hi! We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. We have a great CvC battle history and we complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

Our requirements are:

– Daily participation (MEBC & clan events)

– Friendly

– Discord chat

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

RageBird
    @ragebird

Pigs on a Plane is on a recruiting drive!  If you’re committed to 3/6/9 event points and always striving for your best CVC score, we would love for you to join us!  We’re very stable, usually fluctuating between 40-50 members, and generally rank between #35 and #120 in the top performing clans.  We’re also nice people. :) Come check us out, you won’t be sorry!  Clan #179837

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,726 through 1,750 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.