Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighyeagle
    @kinyon12

Hey all! We are looking for active members to join our fun filled clan. Fun is #1. Join to contribute and grow. We have won every battle and would love to have anyone on any level join! We will be increasing the minimum flock power requirement as we near 40+ members. Give us a try! It won’t let me include a screenshot of our description, so here is the rest of our information:Name – kinda committed, id 468192, North America, open.  If you have any questions or issues finding us, you can reply to me here or find me on the line app  under Mightyeagleab2. Happy flinging and see you there!

TripH0P21
    @triph0p21

Hi! We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. We win almost all of our Clan vs Clan battles and complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

Our requirements are:

– Daily participation (MEBC & clan events)

– Friendly

– Discord chat

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Hey all!
    Fuzzis are looking to find some new teammates. We’re a clan where you have to play if you want to stay: daily participation, 3/6/12 on events, MEBC, more than one try in clan battles. Fuzzis are currently ranked on #63 MEBC. Communication via FB group, Messanger and clan chat. Come and check us out! We’re awaiting you!

Fuzzis clan ID  #454468

Hallo zusammen!

Fuzzis suchen nach neuen Teamkollegen.  Wir sind ein Clan, in dem du spielen musst, wenn du bleiben willst: tägliche Teilnahme, 3/6/12 in Clanereignissen, Adlerausbildungslager, mehr als ein Versuch in Clankämpfen.  Fuzzis sind derzeit auf Rang #63 der Clan Bestenliste eingestuft.  Kommunikation über Facebook Gruppe, Messanger oder Clan Chat.  Komm und besuche uns! Wir erwarten Dich!

Fuzzis Clan ID # 454468

Blinky
    @afone

post removed.

m4ns0n
    @m4ns0n

Hello Guys, I am Miguel. Our clan MATANZASTIMES (open clan from Spain)  #455552 need new members. After banning some innactive people , our member reduce only 12/50. FP 150+ We only ask to play the cvc battles but the most important is the fun.

Thanks Guys.

12th Kitty
    @12thkitty

Cat Birds#420090 is looking for more active members, no min fp or no min points in clan battles but you have to play them especially the cvc battle. Post if you’re going to miss a battle or two or if you’re going to be offline. We have a lot of room, so just knock and someone will let you in. Join before the 5/6 battle and you’ll be able to play the cvc battle.

AirForceBoom
    @airforceboom

A new clan who not only loves to win but compete with each other for best scores. If you play 4+ times in CVC, not hesitant to put 3 points, can chat, check us out!!

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits looking for casual, but daily, players. All we require is you play EVERY free play offered…especially in clan vs clan battles. If you like to play but cannot afford the 3/6/9 mins, we are for you!

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Active clan is looking for people to0. People who DO the CVC battles. We are averaging about 10-15 non players per CVC battle who get kicked out for not doing the battle.   We recently tried going to a closed, request to join status but that didn’t work out so its back to being an open clan.  We have one requirement, do the CVC battle.  And it helps if you check in daily to keep track of them because after 3 days of non checking in, someone will kick ya out to make room for someone who does want to do the battles.

In addition to that, Rovio is matching us up with clans with cheaters, making it impossible to do a fair fight. I mean how do you over come someone with a star value of 15, but Flock Power of 2020?

oh well.

TheHoz87
    @thehoz87

Active Clan “LoveBirds” looking for regular players! We win most events, but with 20 available spots, some are just too close for comfort! Don’t need to be the best, just need to be active :)

• emerald rank in c4c
    • Australia based clan, anyone English speaking/want a bit of banter can join
    • we don’t take anything too seriously, just want other likeminded players
    • only requirement is to partake in every c4c and to retry to improve your score!
    • clan name: LoveBirds
    • clan code: 427052
    • clan power: 11,700
    Blinky
    @afone

Hello. I’m Air Force One, the leader of Angry AF1. I’m starting my fresh new clan. We have spots for 31 birds. We are strong & solid team. All my teammates are CVC freaks, so the CVC events are mendatory.  You must be active daily and FP 400+. Co-leadership will be available for FP 800+. please check us out!

clan name: Angry AF1

clan number: #476217

clan type: open

clan players: currently 19 players

flock power: current power about 17216

Language: English

Data updated on 5/27/2021

MuscleHermann
    @musclehermann

Hi! We are a family-like community of Angry Birds 2 fanatics and are currently looking to add some like-minded players. We have a great CvC battle history and we complete the 200, 400 and 600 events all while only asking for a 3pt minimum!

Our requirements are:

– Daily participation (MEBC & clan events)

– Friendly

– Discord chat

Our clan was founded to offer people around the world a community without pressure and drama.

We finish every event and we even made it to the MEBC top100 without any pressure!

Our communication happens mainly outside of the game through Discord. To join us please go to http://www.ab2holics.com and get to know our friendly members.

We are looking forward to get to know you!

AB2Holics

AB2Holics2

darkviolets
    @darkviolets

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Killa Beez 2</p>
    New members will play clan battles.

No mandatory points.

Be active.

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Legendary Birds #173694 is looking for DAILY ACTIVE PLAYERS that will compete in the clan battles. Come check us out!

Mr.Sassy
    @mr-sassy

Havasu Heat AZ is a brand new clan. Casual players who just like having fun. All levels are welcome!

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Legendary Birds #173694  is seeking players who are ACTIVE and like to play this game. All FP welcome! 

We are a polite and respectful clan.

Come check us out!

Renae
    @renae

Clan infoWe are looking for players of any ability to join our clan. We ask that members participate in all clan vs clan battles. If you will be off line for awhile just let us know in chat and your place will be saved. Players with more seniority get more wiggle room on the participation expectations. 

rosconz
    @rosconz

Hello, our clan has lost a lot of players recently for various reasons, and we are now only a team of 20 ( but still have a clan power of Amethyst 19721).  There are a lot of good loyal active players in the clan who regularly play, but would prefer to be with a larger group. We are happy to consider merging with another clan, either you joining us or us joining you – what ever works for you. reach out and we can discuss and agree a plan to win more together. Our clan is Flying Kiwis – #120559.

K Money
    @kmoney

We stopped getting new players overnight about two months ago.  I actually came to this site because I was searching to try and figure out why this happened.  Of course support did not acknowledge the part of my ticket that specifically cited the precipitous drop off and simply said there is no way to recruit players in the ap, etc.  It’s been very tough in the time since then to stay competitive.

Birdbrained
    @birdbrained

Clan “Active” #8298, one of the oldest clans is looking for ACTIVE players.
    Like everyone else, we have experienced a drain of players lately and are down to 20 or so ACTIVE people who regularly participate in CVC battles.

All we ask is if you join us, DO the clan v clan battles which are every 2 days or so. No Points minimum, no Player level requirement. Just actively try to do the clan battle.

We are currently re-organizing our clan. We win most CVC battles, but like so many here, we need players who will do the CVC battle and not just take up space.

If you like winning rare chests and lots of feathers to help build your flock power, consider Active Clan.

dalib0r
    @dalib0r

Join *SRBIJA* clan (with asterisks)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.