Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,937 total)
  • Replies
  • Bryghost
    @bryghost

Hello my bird flinging friends. Newish clan wanting to get some more active players involved. we just ask that you play the clan v clan battles each time. any score is much better than none:) otherwise we are a fun and laid back clan. Look us up!

BClan is our clan name. #514760

Hope to see you in game.

p.s.  we havent lost a battle yet. Hope to keep it going!

Fafnir
    @fafnir

Hey everyone,

we are the small remaining hard core (9 members) of a long existing german clan which has lost a lot of people in the last year.

Now we´re searching for a clan which we can join, as the odds to win for small groups are really slight.

We are playing: CVC is a “must do”, everything else optional.

AND we like to have just fun.

Our Score is around 11500.

If i can get an invitation with the clan number i would like to send an visitor.

Hope to get a lot of invitations!

Bryghost
    @bryghost

You’re invited to check us out. Seems like a good fit tho were still pretty young. BClan

and our number is 514760. Same rule applies here already so hope to see you!

Birdstrike
    @ruffstuff77

Long established clan, Wingwraiths, search no 222140, looking for ACTIVE members!  If you are fed up with non-players, join us!  Those who don’t play 3 c;an vs clans without letting us know get kicked.  Come along from friendly banter and LOADS of rewards!  Just building the clan up again after removing non-players.  Looking for dedicated players of all levels.  :)

Pilaude
    @pilaude

I am the clan leader of Featherchesters, a strong, friendly clan with 37 members who are active everyday – our aim is to play the clan battles and to win win win some freebies! Join us at #447546

Champ
    @pistolpete

If you’re a daily player that’s looking for a 100% participation and friendly clan then please stop by to check out The Champs.  We win most battles and enjoy what we do!  All FP welcome as long as you play the Battles.

Are you good enough to be a Champ?  #408496

birdbrain
    @equinox

Equinox is recruiting! We’re currently 24 players strong, fp of 20276, so we play in diamond league. We are friendly and supportive, but we seem to be plagued by inactives who join but don’t participate.

We require min fp of 100 and expect everyone to play in CVC battles. Anyone who doesn’t play will be kicked. If you can’t make it for any reason (work or family commitments, vacation, need to take a break), let us know and leave the clan. You can rejoin later and we will welcome you back.

We have no other requirements. Our clan motto is “have fun, fight hard”. Come see for yourself.

Clan name: equinox

Clan ID: 416839

benny
    @bennyboy

Fafnir,

We are a clan of 24 daily International players and used to be in the 40s.  Have experiences similar to yours.  We gladly extend you an invitation to visit.

We are TheFrostyOwl #442801 with a clan fp of 25,742.  We play both events and CVCs.  CVCs are also a “must do”.  Events we played 6/9/12 while having 40+ members, but have reduced to 3/6/9 now.  We are a “casual” clan whose members love to play and get rewards.

We have strict rules, so have 99+% participation.  You may check our website http://www.TheFrostyOwl.com for more information.  When your visitor comes, they can join our LINE chat room from the website so we can all more easily talk if you wish.

Please let us know who would be visiting so we can talk.

Pilaude
    @pilaude

Featherchesters are recruiting! A diamond clan with 37 members who are active everyday – our aim is to play the clan battles (just that – we don’t expect people to spend their gems for events) and to win win win some freebies! Join us at #447546

Fury Flapkins
    @furyflapkins

Hello,

We are a very active and fun clan looking to recruit some new members. We like to have fun and aren’t militant about playing every day. If you participate in all clan battles you would be most welcome.

Name: Scared Sithless

Clan ID: 376368

Look forward to seeing you there. We have plenty of open spots. :)

Blaster
    @blastfaster

Come join our friendly and FUN clan! Legendary Birds #173694

birdbrain
    @equinox

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a few motivated active players. For the past year, we’ve had ups and downs, but our core has played fiercely, remaining supportive and upbeat. We have stabilized at 17 players, recording solid wins in our last 3 battles. Our losses have come from inactives, almost always.

We ask for min fp of 100, and that everyone play in CVC battles. Inactives are kicked promptly. We know people have lives, so if anyone wants to take a break for any reason (vacation, work or family demands, or just need a time out), they can let us know and leave the clan. When they get their mojo back, they are welcome to rejoin.

Please, no more lumps of coal.

XOXO

Birdbrain, leader of clan Equinox

Clan name: Equinox

Clad ID: 416839

Current FP: 18472

Stazi
    @stazi

Looking for some new recruits to fill out the rest of our clan. Want to win battles, collect feathers and legendary chests and grow your flock power? Come join the Flamebyrds. We are a very active clan, and expect participation in every clan battle and event.

You play… you stay!

Clan ID = 347341

birdbrain
    @equinox

Celebrating our 4th win in the past 5 battles. Come join the fun.

Clan Equinox, clan ID #416839

Happy holidays y’all!

victory lap

birdbrain
    @equinox

Celebrating our 4th win in the past 5 battles. Come join the fun.

Happy holidays y’all!

victory lap

NerdBird
    @angrybirds491

Hello everyone! I would like some members to join my clan The Greatest (#525363). We’ll slowly but surely grow together.

thanks!

Champ
    @pistolpete

The Champs suffered a loss tonight, breaking an amazing 13 game winning streak!

If you would like to be part of a great clan, then we would love to have you join.  The only requirement is that you play all Battles.

Birdy000
    @birdy000

Hi!  I’m just shy of 900 FP, daily player, friendly, and wanting to be a part of a good and fun team.  Looking for a clan that finishes all events and enforces minimums to keep things fair.  Anyone think I’d be a good fit for them?  Thanks.  ❤️

Champ
    @pistolpete

Hi Birdy000,

We’d love to have you join our clan!  You are the kind of daily player we look for.  We’re friendly and chat and help each other in the game, and win 90% of our battles.

We don’t require minimums, as not every level of player has spare gems, but a great majority of us play every event just as an unwritten rule.

So please stop by, as I said, we’d love you have you on our team!

little blinky
    @littleb

removed

mscreant
    @mscreant

Kill Rabbits recruiting for daily players. No min, but every clan vs clan battle required, all free plays at minimum. Feel free to spend gems but we do not make you do so. We love to play but we also have lives.

birdbrain
    @equinox

I’m birdbrain, leader of clan Equinox. We’re recruiting new players. Our numbers are down a little – players are taking a break from the game, some have grown dissatisfied with the recurrent technical problems. But we continue to win. So far in January we have won 5, lost 1. We’ve been together for about 16 months, and we are determined and tough!

We ask for players with 100 fp minimum, and that everyone play in CVC battle.  We make it easy to leave (just tell us you’re going) because you’re busy, out of town, or need a break. Then come back when your mojo returns. Our clan motto is “have fun, fight hard”. Come see for yourself.

TWES2
    @twes2

Hi I’m co-leader of Clantastic #485781, a UK based pretty chilled out clan.  We play for legendary chests and are in Emerald league and share tips in chat. Not militant about challenges, just want regular players to help us keep winning (we win about 8/10) battles.  Just play 30% of battles and you won’t be kicked. See you in the game! TWEET

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.